Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What to buy the woman in your life for Xmas

Tiffany23

I thought the Ladies of the site could help you Gents with ideas on what to get that special lady in your life for Xmas.

Here's what I'd enjoy getting:

A day at the spa...and if you really cared, you'd also let me have two of my GFs join me.

A subscription to my favorite magazine...I love Psychology Today...but most of my GF's like Cosmopolitan or even People

You can never go wrong with a Purse...my favorite brand is Gucci.

A nice camera...don't be cheap on me!

A hot tub!!! OK, I can dream can't I :D

Something for my dog...it will mean a lot if you remember him!

A plane ticket to go see a friend that lives far away

A romantic evening out...and don't forget to get the limo (and if appropriate, a baby sitter!)

Remember this is Pre-RV...you don't EVEN what to know what you will be expecting to get us when it hits! ha ha :lol:

What else ladies?

• Upvote 3

I thought the Ladies of the site could help you Gents with ideas on what to get that special lady in your life for Xmas.

A day at the spa...and if you really cared, you'd also let me have two of my GFs join me.

A subscription to my favorite magazine...I love Psychology Today...but most of my GF's like Cosmopolitan or even People

A romantic evening out...and don't forget to get the limo (and if appropriate, a baby sitter!)

Remember this is Pre-RV...you don't EVEN what to know what you will be expecting to get us when it hits! ha ha :lol:

What else ladies?

HAHA!!! Seems most women think alike. My girlfriend has mentioned alot of whats on your list plus a few others (jewelry & leather coat). Funny how most men/women think simular................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!! Edited by caz1104

Good question,

I'd say...

a perfume set, (Perfume, bath gel, lotion)

Depending on her sense of style (and yours) a gift card for a clothes store (unless you can get clothes in the right size and style- I can not stress size enough though :P)

Gift card to get hair and/or nails done.

Candles ( I am a candle-holic and LOVE candles)

Jewelery is always nice, and if its something you put time and consideration into , it doesn't have to be expensive.

Being an avid reader, one of them Reader things would be cool, downloaded with a few books from favorite authors.

A weekend away, (with or without significant other , with would be nice, but a "girls only" weekend would be very much appreciated)

Now since my birthday is a few days from Christmas, I hope my hubby checks this out for some ideas. (Pre- RV of course.)

:twocents: The only FUR i can get my wife is when that rabbitt goes past my front door-- If i go out back i can get her a FOX fur. If she wants to smell good then come on out to the garage and get some oil on. Maybe take the smallest wrench and wear it or put a couple in your back pocket. Want to get wet then take a shower with me as i have to pump water anyway WHY not for two? :unsure: You want a DIAMOND - well you married a piece of coal BUT i,ll be a diamond someday. :tiphat: You want something for your dog. Then i,ll buy him a cat. :twothumbs: This will keep him fit for when we go coonin.Its just that i wished you just hadda bought a Jack Russell -- NOPE ya godda buy a Mastif and you call him TINY- the thing is as long as our couch and thats when he isnt stretched out on the thing. Hot tub--- That would be the water bowl for your mastif --- 3 slurps and the thing drinks enough water in 1 shot he could put out a house fire- You want a weekend away - hey thats great - TAKE YOUR MOM TO-- give me and that dog of yours a break - hey not a problem and maybe TINY will catch a racoon and not a cold. I gotta getsome of that so-called baby fat off of him anyway - he,s getting to big for the back of our limo. Remember the pickup truck you smashed.? <_< yes the one that i ,ve had for 29 years. when you went thru the house cause there was a mouse on the dash. I had to make a 6 door pickup cause thats all we had for parts. Well it clean up the yard didnt it and kept your momma quiet didnt it. She said that there was a place she could PLANT . yup Honey then im gonna send you to see the eye DR cause i want you to get outa the house and experiance things. I know you always say - why see the eye DR if i can see him why get glasses. --Well honey its because i dont want to make another limo. and i dont want to put an addition and you scared me when you said Honey we are going to have an addition :( . When we get this RV we are gonna change our lifestyle ALOT. - we can plastic sheets big enough we can put in the back of the pickup and fill it with water and you can have your own mobile swimming pool and in the winter an ice rink. Yup things are gonna change. But for right now it Pre-RV. and yes it is pre-rv cause i am gonna buy an RV when this is all done ...and we can buy a treadmill for Tiny and get him down in weight ;) - Maybe we can go to Wal-Mart for lunch-- yours truley :wub: -------YUP THIS IS PRE RV--- :hug:---Vern :lol:
  • Upvote 1

What else ladies?

Then the real question is... What do you get your woman that already has everything? Help!!!

What REAL Women want!

Instead of Cosmo get her a subscription to the NFL channel.

Forget the diamonds get her something useful like a soccer ball.

No spas...but a day at cooking school could be rewarding.

Spend some quality time take her hunting or fishing.

Help her save on gas money...get her a bus pass.

If your on a tight budget..they always appreciate a new mop!

P.S. Ladies, it is hard to believe but I'm single.

• Upvote 3

Good question,

I'd say...

a perfume set, (Perfume, bath gel, lotion)

Depending on her sense of style (and yours) a gift card for a clothes store (unless you can get clothes in the right size and style- I can not stress size enough though :P)

Gift card to get hair and/or nails done.

Candles ( I am a candle-holic and LOVE candles)

Jewelery is always nice, and if its something you put time and consideration into , it doesn't have to be expensive.

Being an avid reader, one of them Reader things would be cool, downloaded with a few books from favorite authors.

A weekend away, (with or without significant other , with would be nice, but a "girls only" weekend would be very much appreciated)

Now since my birthday is a few days from Christmas, I hope my hubby checks this out for some ideas. (Pre- RV of course.)

Honestly, I'm starting out small.

You know they will expect you to one-up it every year!

What else ladies?

Well now I know everything that YOUUUU would love to get. Now to figure out what my girlfriend wants.....thats a whole other story. :huh:

• Upvote 2

I DONT NEED DE-CAFFFFFFFFFF-for starters -- she has everything when she has me- She is MY Lady- I f i had to start out small- i would never admit to that- come to think of that i dont admit to much- :blink: Vacum cleaner? - That sucks- get her a broom or a LARGE DOG with a shaggy tail and let him sweep. Drop a crump and he become s a bum- and she can take it for a walk and it shakes itself.No it aint hard to understand why your single- I would be to if i got her a dustpan.( how cheep can ya get huh) :eek: pans we dont need - Got her a new set when i was doing the engine- Brand New ones that have CHEVY and FORD stamped on the side. :twothumbs: POTS we dont have that stuff here - but Jimmy -lee has about 8 oz at his place .. Hey ROBJM - you said what can i get mine who has everthing Help-- ( she need a shrink?) just askin. Cause i sent mine to her girlfriends house with her mom and she came back new. might save a dime :twocents: and someone else wanted to know what he could get for his girlfriend --- YOU stupid. --- Dont get her a small dog cause she,ll want to supersize like mine did and call it Tiny. A friends cat died in his drier - Wife said the name was Fluffy- -- Anyway the best present you can get your wife girlfriend boyfriend spouse is to take them to church or share the Love of GOD with them. That is THE BEST GIFT one can give- Because One gave a gift so you could have a gift so HE can welcome that gift when you meet HIM. :twothumbs: Best gift i have ever gotten. Best insurance plan you can get. Remember the Reason for the Season. I joke about alot of things But when it all comes down to what i need every day i dont joke about this - Christ has been the constant in my life for over 30 years. Would i change it? NO- So you will all find what they want It is my hope that yopu all find what you all want- May GOD Bless you all and your houses. --Vern :tiphat::tiphat:

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 1

I DONT NEED DE-CAFFFFFFFFFF-for starters -- she has everything when she has me- She is MY Lady- I f i had to start out small- i would never admit to that- come to think of that i dont admit to much- :blink: Vacum cleaner? - That sucks- get her a broom or a LARGE DOG with a shaggy tail and let him sweep. Drop a crump and he become s a bum- and she can take it for a walk and it shakes itself.No it aint hard to understand why your single- I would be to if i got her a dustpan.( how cheep can ya get huh) :eek: pans we dont need - Got her a new set when i was doing the engine- Brand New ones that have CHEVY and FORD stamped on the side. :twothumbs: POTS we dont have that stuff here - but Jimmy -lee has about 8 oz at his place .. Hey ROBJM - you said what can i get mine who has everthing Help-- ( she need a shrink?) just askin. Cause i sent mine to her girlfriends house with her mom and she came back new. might save a dime :twocents: and someone else wanted to know what he could get for his girlfriend --- YOU stupid. --- Dont get her a small dog cause she,ll want to supersize like mine did and call it Tiny. A friends cat died in his drier - Wife said the name was Fluffy- -- Anyway the best present you can get your wife girlfriend boyfriend spouse is to take them to church or share the Love of GOD with them. That is THE BEST GIFT one can give- Because One gave a gift so you could have a gift so HE can welcome that gift when you meet HIM. :twothumbs: Best gift i have ever gotten. Best insurance plan you can get. Remember the Reason for the Season. I joke about alot of things But when it all comes down to what i need every day i dont joke about this - Christ has been the constant in my life for over 30 years. Would i change it? NO- So you will all find what they want It is my hope that yopu all find what you all want- May GOD Bless you all and your houses. --Vern :tiphat::tiphat:

I like your post big guy especially the 2nd half. Over the past few years I have started receiving less and less gifts but I find my anticipation for Christmas just gets greater and greater every year because I just look forward to spending time with family/friends at such a festive time. As you said, its all about the LOVE. The love we receive from God and the love we can offer one another.....there really is no better gift!

• Upvote 1

What else ladies?

OK, DONE DEAL, I HAVE ALL OF THIS ON MY LIST JUST FOR YOU AS LONG AS THE FRIEND YOU'RE GONNA VISIT IS NOT AN X-BOYFIRND, OHH i ADDED A TRIP TO HAWAI SO WHEN DO WE MEET FUTURE WIFE? WINK WINK!!

• Upvote 1