Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe this is all planned / coordinated / prophecized?

tjfoz

[sister Mary] tjfoz the timing in history, the events leading up to this and the people that are destined to receive this incredible historical blessing. There is much more to this than meets the eye.

[tjfoz] o ya

[tjfoz] when you look at it on a macroscopic level

[tjfoz] it seems like its all coordinated

[tjfoz] planned

[sister Mary] tjfoz tjfoz indeed it is planned

[tjfoz] especially with this currency war / crises / world economy collapse

[tjfoz] crisis*

[tjfoz] the reason i know its planned is because bush said war will pay for itslef

[sister Mary] tjfoz welcome to the "New World Order."

[italianocantu] r'we there yet?

[tjfoz] honestly

[tjfoz] maybe

[h20eweup2] tjfoz yes, that is a huge sign to me that he knew exactly what was going to happen

[tjfoz] "2012"

[tjfoz] the "new beginning" is actually the dinar

[tjfoz] but is happening faster

[tjfoz] and our financial rapture

[h20eweup2] theyve said that they are a coupl years ahead of schedule

[tjfoz] will help the world

[tjfoz] on such a grand scale

[sister Mary] tjfoz "The New Beginning" ...."rapture"?

[tjfoz] so maybe the new age is everyone finally getting along after a huge influx in millionaires / balance to the economy

[h20eweup2] december 21, 2012. two years ahead would be 19 days from now. lets start a rumor and base it off of the mayans. we can sell the idea to TK

[tjfoz] maybe it was supposed to be december 21st 2010

[sister Mary] tjfoz h20eweup2 sorry I'm interupting your conversation

[tgar] you know we're talking about babalon

[tjfoz] yess

[tjfoz] honestly it really could be

[tjfoz] sounds crazy

[tjfoz] to some

[tgar] very deep

[h20eweup2] Sister Mary no im just throwing thoughts out there, its all one big conversation   

[tjfoz] same

• Upvote 1

Actually....Babylon is now modern day Iraq.....You all know that right? Sister Mary is simply explaining what is to happen in the end times in the Bible (which has had 100% accuracy in it's predictions thus far) It is all winding down....It's funny how the evolutionists say, " We are all getting stronger/wiser/better." That is the farthest thing from the truth.The only reason we are even living longer is because we are getting things cut out of us at an enormous rate! The world is in fact spiraling down. The Bible says in the end times; knowledge will increase by leaps and bounds.Unfortunately not wisdom, something you can only achieve by knowing God personally. If anyone here thinks that all this new found wealth will make things better???? Think again, it will for a short time...very short, so invest your money wisely! And do it quickly. Invest it in people not things.That has eternal rewards! I know how the story ends.....doesn't look good for the non believers, and those who "fake" their relationship with Jesus! Get right now, because it's just a matter of time. I'm so EXCITED!!!! :D

O come, all ye faithful

Joyful and triumphant

O come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem

Come and behold Him

Born the king of angels

Chorus:

Oh come let us adore Him

Oh come let us adore Him

Oh come let us adore Him

Christ the Lord!

Yes, Teresa, this is so true...the clock is ticking and the time is running short...Jesus is coming back to claim HIS bride....we need to be waiting and ready....for HE will come as a thief in the night to take HIS people home...I am looking to the glorious appearing in the eastern sky...God Bless....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope noone minds that I post this, I just got it this morning and it is really great at this time of year. Have a great weekend all!

THIS IS A WONDERFUL BREAK ALL SHOULD HEAR!!!

Here’s the story behind the song:

While at the mall a couple of years ago, my then four-year-old nephew, Spencer, saw kids lined up to see Santa Claus. Having been taught as a toddler that Christmas is the holiday that Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus, he asked his mom, "Where's the line to see Jesus"? My sister mentioned this to my dad, who immediately became inspired and jotted words down to a song in just a few minutes. After putting music to the words, and doing a quick recording at home, he received a great response from friends. He sent the song off to Nashville without much response, except for a Christian song writer who suggested adding a bridge at the end of the first chorus.

My dad then asked if I wanted to record the song to see what we could do with it. I listened to the song, made a few changes to the words to make it flow better, and we headed to Shock City Studios. It was at the studio where Chris, owner and producer, rewrote the 2nd verse and part of the chorus... with goose bumps and emotions high, we were all hopeful and felt like we had something special. The demo was recorded in just under 2 hours and sent off again to Nashville... still no response. Then 2 weeks before Christmas last year, my cousins Greg and Robbie decided to do a video to see what we could accomplish on YouTube. The first day we had 3000 hits and it soared from there. We received e-mails, phone calls, Facebook messages from people all over asking for the music, CD's, iTunes, anything... we had nothin'. After a couple of meetings with Chris following the amazing response, we got serious.

We headed back into the studio this past spring... this time with guitars, drums, bass, pianos, choirs... the real deal.... and here we are today. Getting iTunes set up, a web site put together, and loving that thousands upon thousands of Christians have come together... remembering the true meaning of Christmas.

Out of the mouths of babes come profound truths that many adults can not understand. Hopefully Spencer's observation will cause people all over to reflect on the love of Jesus, and that one day we will all stand in line to see Him. We are most thankful to our Heavenly Father to have this chance to share our music with you. Merry Christmas everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=pPViKJRHyZo&vq=medium

• Upvote 3

Actually....Babylon is now modern day Iraq.....You all know that right? Sister Mary is simply explaining what is to happen in the end times in the Bible (which has had 100% accuracy in it's predictions thus far) It is all winding down....It's funny how the evolutionists say, " We are all getting stronger/wiser/better." That is the farthest thing from the truth.The only reason we are even living longer is because we are getting things cut out of us at an enormous rate! The world is in fact spiraling down. The Bible says in the end times; knowledge will increase by leaps and bounds.Unfortunately not wisdom, something you can only achieve by knowing God personally. If anyone here thinks that all this new found wealth will make things better???? Think again, it will for a short time...very short, so invest your money wisely! And do it quickly. Invest it in people not things.That has eternal rewards! I know how the story ends.....doesn't look good for the non believers, and those who "fake" their relationship with Jesus! Get right now, because it's just a matter of time. I'm so EXCITED!!!! :D

O come, all ye faithful

Joyful and triumphant

O come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem

Come and behold Him

Born the king of angels

Chorus:

Oh come let us adore Him

Oh come let us adore Him

Oh come let us adore Him

Christ the Lord!

teresa i couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!

cws

I hope noone minds that I post this, I just got it this morning and it is really great at this time of year. Have a great weekend all!

THIS IS A WONDERFUL BREAK ALL SHOULD HEAR!!!

Here’s the story behind the song:

While at the mall a couple of years ago, my then four-year-old nephew, Spencer, saw kids lined up to see Santa Claus. Having been taught as a toddler that Christmas is the holiday that Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus, he asked his mom, "Where's the line to see Jesus"? My sister mentioned this to my dad, who immediately became inspired and jotted words down to a song in just a few minutes. After putting music to the words, and doing a quick recording at home, he received a great response from friends. He sent the song off to Nashville without much response, except for a Christian song writer who suggested adding a bridge at the end of the first chorus.

My dad then asked if I wanted to record the song to see what we could do with it. I listened to the song, made a few changes to the words to make it flow better, and we headed to Shock City Studios. It was at the studio where Chris, owner and producer, rewrote the 2nd verse and part of the chorus... with goose bumps and emotions high, we were all hopeful and felt like we had something special. The demo was recorded in just under 2 hours and sent off again to Nashville... still no response. Then 2 weeks before Christmas last year, my cousins Greg and Robbie decided to do a video to see what we could accomplish on YouTube. The first day we had 3000 hits and it soared from there. We received e-mails, phone calls, Facebook messages from people all over asking for the music, CD's, iTunes, anything... we had nothin'. After a couple of meetings with Chris following the amazing response, we got serious.

We headed back into the studio this past spring... this time with guitars, drums, bass, pianos, choirs... the real deal.... and here we are today. Getting iTunes set up, a web site put together, and loving that thousands upon thousands of Christians have come together... remembering the true meaning of Christmas.

Out of the mouths of babes come profound truths that many adults can not understand. Hopefully Spencer's observation will cause people all over to reflect on the love of Jesus, and that one day we will all stand in line to see Him. We are most thankful to our Heavenly Father to have this chance to share our music with you. Merry Christmas everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=pPViKJRHyZo&vq=medium

blueskygal i like that thought of where is the line for Jesus!!!!

my family makes a point to say happy birthday to Jesus every christmas day like we would for anybody else on their birthday.

cws

• Upvote 1

Theresa82... you know I like ya so I am giving you a hard time. You said "the only reason we are living longer...", the first thing that popped into my head was, Didn't Noah live until he was like 900 or something? :D

Just for general discussion... money doesn't fix anything other than temporarily in the grand picture. Enlightenment through whatever means you choose helps everything. At least that which is most important. We all have ourselves (humans) so wrapped up in want, that we have missed the mark completely. We identify ourselves in things and in thoughts and in people. We somehow think those "things' define who we are. When we have them it doesn't satisfy our needs. We just want something new that we identify ourselves in. So it is the feeling of "wanting of more" that our ego's crave not necessarily the "thing" itself. Ever notice that? If we could learn to turn that portion of our brains (our ego) off and just live our lives consciously, we would all have the world we desire.

Theresa82... you know I like ya so I am giving you a hard time. You said "the only reason we are living longer...", the first thing that popped into my head was, Didn't Noah live until he was like 900 or something? :D

HAHAHA! true that Drox! So in light of that......I guess we have REALLY gone down hill then..... :lol: :lol:

true about the other comments you said too.

Christians scare the hell out of me. They all WISH for the death of billions of people. That is horridly cruel. "Well the nonbelievers are going to get theirs" Lord...

You and me both Bane. The funny thing is that all religions have been predicting "end of days" for thousands of years, Christianity is one of the newest religions, so they haven't had as long to be doing it! However, they've been predicting it too for hundreds of years, and it hasn't happened so far. What cracks me up is that they are no different than the zealots in the Middle East who are all trying to kill us! Don't understand why anyone who really thinks the world is getting closer to ending is bothering trying to get rich on Dinars if they aren't going to be around long enough to enjoy it. Just sayin! Let the bashing begin - yahoo!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Christians scare the hell out of me. They all WISH for the death of billions of people. That is horridly cruel. "Well the nonbelievers are going to get theirs" Lord...

SADLY, what you are missing BANE and RHONDA, is that God has given man/woman a choice! I'm not sure where you got this: " They all WISH for the death of billions of people." AND "Well the nonbelievers are going to get theirs" The point of QUOTATION MARKS is that you are DIRECTLY quoting the words of others....Can you please show me who said either of those quotes?...Christians don't believe that, and I resent the fact that you would lie like that. It sounds as if you are just giving yourself an excuse not to believe. I spend my whole life presenting the opportunity to others to accept that Jesus died for them, because I know the God's desire is that "NONE SHOULD PERISH, but that all would come to know Him" (and you can quote me and Him on that one).....But it is man's choice. If I were hoping for all the non believers to die, do you think I would waste my precious life to, witness, pray, cry for, encourage, come along side of.......it's funny that since you don't know me personally, you can just pass some kind of immature judgment on how I feel about people. I love them more than you could ever know....including you BANE and RHONDA. I have spent my entire adult life serving others for Christ's sake, so before you go saying ugly things about someone who might put food on your table some day........maybe you should just thank the Lord yourself,and apologize to Him for being so ignorant about those who love Him.

ps-Christianity may only be, approx 1980 years only, but God has been at the forefront since time began!

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Which first? Man then beast? Or beast then man? This one is only 25 verses into the HOLY BOOK for heaven's sake!

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The sins of the father! Do the children pay or not?

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

How many stalls and horsemen? Hell of a difference between four thousand and forty thousand!

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Sounds like the author should have thought more first before putting inaccurcies like this in his holy book. I have decided that any belief system based on anything that makes certain people secondary to others (such as women secondary to men or slaves secondary to free people or the outsiders secondary to the chosen people) could not be from a benevolent "God." I understand cultures that do that and I don't try to judge people that live in them, but "God" is supposed to be above all that.

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Which first? Man then beast? Or beast then man? This one is only 25 verses into the HOLY BOOK for heaven's sake!

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The sins of the father! Do the children pay or not?

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

How many stalls and horsemen? Hell of a difference between four thousand and forty thousand!

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Sounds like the author should have thought more first before putting inaccurcies like this in his holy book. I have decided that any belief system based on anything that makes certain people secondary to others (such as women secondary to men or slaves secondary to free people or the outsiders secondary to the chosen people) could not be from a benevolent "God." I understand cultures that do that and I don't try to judge people that live in them, but "God" is supposed to be above all that.

I find myself agreeing with BANE.....Maybe it is the end of the world afterall....

You and me both Bane. The funny thing is that all religions have been predicting "end of days" for thousands of years, Christianity is one of the newest religions, so they haven't had as long to be doing it! However, they've been predicting it too for hundreds of years, and it hasn't happened so far. What cracks me up is that they are no different than the zealots in the Middle East who are all trying to kill us! Don't understand why anyone who really thinks the world is getting closer to ending is bothering trying to get rich on Dinars if they aren't going to be around long enough to enjoy it. Just sayin! Let the bashing begin - yahoo!!!!

Well said Rhonda. Right on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bane ..... allow me to be some assisstance.....I too thought that the Bible had contradictions. After reading and studying the Bilble the past 10 years or so I have come to the conclusion that the Bible Scholars are correct when they say that the Bible is without error or contradictions.

There are a number of reasons why people come to this assessment. One must understand things like the custom of the day or the history of the event(s), to understand the true meaning of a certain text within the Bible. But one of the main causes of misunderstanding the Bible is in the translation. The Bible was written in mosty Hebrew and Greek. Arguably two of the most difficult languages ever developed.

For example, when you read about Hell. The English version speaks to us as if there is but one hell ......this is misleading because both in the New and in the Old Testaments it speaks of 3 different Hells, 3 different places. Hades, Tartis, and Gehenna are found in the original text but in the English Translation there is only one.

When the Bible speaks of love ..... again there is more than just one. Eross, Filetoh, Aggape (spelling may not be correct) to name a few....but translated to the English there is but one. I may say that I love my car or this sandwich I'm eating......but I love my wife with a different type of love, I may love my neighbor again in another way. My point is that are many different types of Love but in the English Language there is but one word.....unlike the languages in which the Bible is written in.

Now the examples you have stated I'm not sure how to help you with those without some studying......although one needs to go into the original text (Concordance Bible) to make sure you understand the text fully. Because translations sometimes have been poorly done.

I cannot answer or make comments on the text examples you have given. I haven't even checked if you correctly transcribed the text accurratly for I have not taken the time to check your work. I can tell you this much......One-Third of the Bible is about Prophecy and has been 100% accurate and the few Prophetic Predictions that have not been fulfilled will soon be (many Christians believe)..........its my belief that this is what you may want to consider before you try to dishonor the Holly Book and the followers of the One and Only Saviour.

Bane ....... believe me when I say that the Bilble is the true voice of God.....and there is but one way to heaven.........I'll pray that you'll find that to be true before its to late.

• Upvote 2