Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council to hold high-level meeting in Iraq

gemini305

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/middleeast/news/article_1603040.php/UN-Security-Council-to-hold-high-level-meeting-in-Iraq?

UN Security Council to hold high-level meeting in Iraq

New York - US Vice President Joe Biden will preside over a UN Security Council meeting on Iraq on December 15, convened to discuss progress made in Iraq, a US official said Thursday.

Biden will lead the debate because the US holds the rotating presidency of the 15-nation council in December. Other government officials are expected to attend.

The US envoy to the United Nations, Ambassador Susan Rice, said, 'It's an important opportunity for the international community to recognize the very real progress that Iraq has made, both in term of the government formation and significant steps taken to terminate its Chapter 7 obligations.'

Chapter 7 of the UN Charter is imposed, including use of force, to try to eliminate threats to international peace and security emanating from a situation or a country. The Baghdad government has embarked on bringing democratic changes to its post-conflict situation. The US-led coalition forces have ended its intervention and Baghdad has begun assuming security responsibilities.

• Upvote 13

Thanks for the post.......this sounds good so we will not see a RV before the 15th.....but this still works for me....

Not necessarily true...remember, there are theories that the RV could very well happen before Chap 7. Stay tuned....anything can happen..

• Upvote 3

yes it does....but it also does not appear they are coming out of chapter 7 before the end of the year.

I am questioning this myself.......actually I have soooooooo many questions these days, it's driving me batty!

I have had the impression from Scooter, that the rv will come BEFORE Chapter VII is released?

But I get the impression from Adam, that Chapter VII is one thing PREVENTING the rv from occurring? > "A few of the biggest issues preventing Iraq from raising the value of their currency is Chapter 7 and the HCL

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/#ixzz16zS056hP

Or will Chapter VII be partially removed in order for the rv to happen......& then eventually Chapter VII will be completely removed which will then enable their currency to raise?

Scooter, Adam, whoever.....your thoughts would be appreciated! :)

Thanks

Dan

This is good!

Then Jesus is a liar...because he said no man come to the Father except through me...

You see, here's the deal... There are those who climb up another way...they taste the newness of Spirit in this age,

but Jesus called them thieves and robbers.

Even though; all is not lost

He has made provision to save the world. He is quite capable of doing His desire and purpose.

Even as all die in Adam, so all are made alive in Christ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes it does....but it also does not appear they are coming out of chapter 7 before the end of the year.

Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII of the end of the year

Read more:

Or will Chapter VII be partially removed in order for the rv to happen......& then eventually Chapter VII will be completely removed which will then enable their currency to raise?

Scooter, Adam, whoever.....your thoughts would be appreciated! :)

Thanks

Dan

DFI fund will protect Iraq from lawsuits for additional 12 months...

extend the immunities of the DFI beyond this year for 12 months

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43821-us-vice-president-joe-biden-to-chair-unsc-ministerial-meeting-on-iraq-this/#ixzz16zeMNdsA