Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam M & Sonny1 12/1/10

JBrookes

[Adam Montana] and it gave me a thought

[sonny1] Matt hes computer generated

[Adam Montana] I just want you all to understand something

[Matt] sonny1   

[Matt] This must be myth buster day on DV   

[LazySusan] Matt   

[Adam Montana] 1. We MAY have a shorter cash in period than we like. If we do, good advice is to TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET

[Adam Montana] the other thing is

[Adam Montana] 2. If you are traveling - take your dinar with you

[Adam Montana] we're looking at a lot going on right now

[Adam Montana] between the voting coming up

[Adam Montana] Maliki basically getting into a "crap or get off the pot"

[Adam Montana] and Sonny1 and I were just talking about the holiday coming up

[Adam Montana] there is a LOT of reason to think this may be coming sooner than we thought

[hoot2602] Adam Montana Iwill be traveling out of the country for 8 days...that creates a problem trying to get thru security and customs.

[machcobra] sonny1 that's a big budget......

[Adam Montana] and we don't want to be caught away from our money with no way to get it

[LazySusan] Adam Montana I know how much you love these questions but do you still think by the end of the year????

vacation....

[Adam Montana] I took 20,000,000 with me to Belize

[jlassociates] Adam Montana ty for that info..

[Matt]  

[sonny1] machcobra it sure is, dont get it, imf said they werent going to give them 1 more cent, interesting to see were the money came from

[Adam Montana] Matt Matt Matt       

[LazySusan] Matt   

[Wrigleybum11] Adam Montana will we get information from the CBI/IMF/etc on how long of a cash in period we will have for the large bills?

[Matt] Adam Montana - Sorry Boss.... had to throw that in there   

[machcobra] sonny1 yes it would be

[LazySusan] Adam Montana did you see my q?

[Adam Montana] Wrigleybum11 of course, but you'll also get a more detailed email from me\

[Adam Montana] LazySusan no what was it?

[Adam Montana] feel free to post this

[machcobra] Adam Montana you thinking rate is gonna come in low?

[2sisters] Adam Montana do you feel its still safe to carry with you after it rvs,,dont want to loose at customs

[Wrigleybum11] Adam Montana TY sir

[Adam Montana] it's serious information that I hope everyone takes serious

[LazySusan] Adam Montana just wondered if you think this year is it? my birthday is in jan. so i am good with that too   

[Matt] Adam Montana / sonny1 - Just a question.... ALI said "no cash in time limit".... Do you disagree? or do you think that is only with him?

[Adam Montana] 2sisters it's not illegal to have dinar

[Adam Montana] Matt I don't think Ali can predict the future

[Matt] Adam Montana - Nor do I. I was just asking

[sonny1] Matt i think there will be a timeframe, but im not sure how long

[Adam Montana] several currencies have RVd in our history

[Matt] TY

[Matt] TY

[Adam Montana] and 9/10 times there is a cash in period

[2sisters] Adam Montana yes but large sums after rv

[beancounter8] Adam Montana how long has the average cash in period been ?

[Adam Montana] Kuwait did it 4 times - each time the cash in period was (from membory) 4 months

[Adam Montana] 2sisters it's still not illegal

[Matt] Adam Montana - For "outsiders" only, or will that also include "in country peeps" as well?

[Adam Montana] let me check my book

[LazySusan] beancounter8 thats what I want to know too

[jlassociates] Adam Montana when mean short how long will we have?? iyo

[Adam Montana] I researched that particular fact in depth earlier this yar

[Adam Montana] year

[jlassociates] sorry

[Adam Montana] *

[Adam Montana] one sec

[hoot2602] Adam Montana I'm going to the Caribbean. If it rv's while I'm there, I will have to hunt for a place to cash in...or have major problem getting back into USA with all that value. Or, am I making a problem that won't exist?

[Adam Montana] page 40 of RV Intel

[Adam Montana] Kuwait has changed it's currencies 5 times

[Adam Montana] still looking for the length of time to cash in

[machcobra] well if you take your dinar with you and it RV's and you only have short time, just where do you find to cash in and FAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Matt] I'll only need a few minutes   

[Adam Montana]  Matt

[Adam Montana] sorry the book is 56 pages

[2sisters] Adam Montana I would feel much better about this,,,,can I fly with you

[caveman] u dont have it memorized

[Adam Montana] hoot2602 there are major banks in the Carribean that I know will cash in our VIPs

[Adam Montana] I'm sure they will cash in everyone else, just not at the same rate

[Scooby Doo] wow! Adam and sonny1! ..... something must be breaking

[Adam Montana] anywhere you go, as long as there is a major bank, you will be able to cash in

[puffsplus] Scooby Doo Scooby Doo   

[Adam Montana] the only QUESTION will be the premium you might pay at each bank

[machcobra] Adam Montana you sure about that?

[Matt] Well, if the statement of "the IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010" as stated on XE.com..... they better hurry the heck up.... time is ticking

[Adam Montana] just like some banks give better interest rates on loans

[Adam Montana] that's usually because they have more overhead associated with the loan

[Adam Montana] exchanging foreign currency is the same

[goose67] Just got here Adam...whats your projection on the rv??

[Adam Montana] you won't get the same bottom dollar at every bank

[RVorBUSTT] Adam Montana i have a question for u when u are done the info session please

[Adam Montana] they might all give $1.00, but you can walk away with .85-.95 depending on all factors

[Matt] And wearing a black mask to your bank will NOT get you a better exchange rate!!! JMO   

[Adam Montana] RVorBUSTT what the heck, shoot   

[nene052700] Matt   

[Adam Montana] RVorBUSTT as long as it's dinar related

[goose67] whats the timeline??

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people come in here to talk about cooking and conference calls and oil changing :D

[RVorBUSTT] Adam Montana i have sent u an email 3 times now with no response and i dont know what else to do... sorry

[Adam Montana] goose67 now till it happens.   

[LazySusan] Adam Montana do you still think 2010? Just wanted to know your opnion

[Matt] Thanks for reminding me... gotta change the oil in the car now 

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

[Adam Montana] they might all give $1.00, but you can walk away with .85-.95 depending on all factors

[Adam Montana] anyway, I just wanted to make sure ALL of you know that things are hot right now

[Adam Montana] there's a good reason so much drama is taking place

[Adam Montana] and also a good reason why the CBI is sending out conflicting stories

[beancounter8] Adam Montana good to hear from you

[2sisters] Adam Montana cant PM says it is full

[Adam Montana] just keep your cool everyone

[Adam Montana] 2sisters I'll go empty some right now

[Matt] Adam Montana - TY and have a great day!

[Adam Montana] I'm only allowed to have 500 PMs in there

[Adam Montana] take it easy everyone - be cool, be safe, and enjoy the holidays

• Upvote 9

who the heck needs a 2 hour conference call when we have access to the Master :) love it, NO BS just facts .... if you caught it, and you've read the book, you know that Adam has experience with the Kuwait dinar .... so many people still choose to call that a "myth" ... I think not!!

Thanks Adam and sonny1 for your continued no non sense info and obviously genuine interest in keeping us up to speed!

Thanks JBrookes for copying and sharing! you rock sister!

blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

total crap...if there is a time limit and a short one at that its called a redenomination and thats not good news...if they were just introducing the smaller denoms and gradually pulling the big bills then we will be getting the rv we hoped for but this is clearly a redenomination and they want the old currency asap so they can put out a whole new currency...bad news...just goes to show that adam or sonny1 (aka professor) have no clue what they are talking about...sorry but thats mho and we hopefully will be able to make our money back...good luck tothose who think differently

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 44

who the heck needs a 2 hour conference call when we have access to the Master :) love it, NO BS just facts .... if you caught it, and you've read the book, you know that Adam has experience with the Kuwait dinar .... so many people still choose to call that a "myth" ... I think not!!

Thanks Adam and sonny1 for your continued no non sense info and obviously genuine interest in keeping us up to speed!

blessings,

pvS

Well said!!! ( +1)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

total crap...if there is a time limit and a short one at that its called a redenomination and thats not good news...if they were just introducing the smaller denoms and gradually pulling the big bills then we will be getting the rv we hoped for but this is clearly a redenomination and they want the old currency asap so they can put out a whole new currency...bad news...just goes to show that adam or sonny1 (aka professor) have no clue what they are talking about...sorry but thats mho and we hopefully will be able to make our money back...good luck tothose who think differently

Please let us know what you have experience in! I understand where you are coming from, because I am also a bit skeptical (I am also optimistic-can do that I am a Gemini). But, I have read a lot that Adam puts online and time will prove if he is wrong about this; however, he obviously has some experience. So again please let us know what you can bring to the table besides trash talk

• Upvote 17

Questions abound and if anyone could/would shed some light on this, I would greatly appreicate it.

1. Does this apply to all notes or just the 25K notes?

2. Does this new specualtion suggest that the RV rate will be closer to $1 versus the $3? rate that the IQD had before the sanctions hit?

3. What is the proposed timeline/window for cashing in?

I'm catiously optimistic about this but can easily take half a day to reap the benefits.

Please let us know what you have experience in! I understand where you are coming from, because I am also a bit skeptical (I am also optimistic-can do that I am a Gemini). But, I have read a lot that Adam puts online and time will prove if he is wrong about this; however, he obviously has some experience. So again please let us know what you can bring to the table besides trash talk

I dont know what the uproar is about. If follows same as Kuwait, that's 4 mths to cash-in. That's not long enough?!!!

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] anyway, I just wanted to make sure ALL of you know that things are hot right now

[Adam Montana] there's a good reason so much drama is taking place

[Adam Montana] and also a good reason why the CBI is sending out conflicting stories

[beancounter8] Adam Montana good to hear from you

[2sisters] Adam Montana cant PM says it is full

[Adam Montana] just keep your cool everyone

[Adam Montana] 2sisters I'll go empty some right now

[Matt] Adam Montana - TY and have a great day!

[Adam Montana] I'm only allowed to have 500 PMs in there

[Adam Montana] take it easy everyone - be cool, be safe, and enjoy the holidays

Thank you puffs for catching the end!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

blessings,

pvS

Experience with the Kuwait dinar? He couldnt even remember how many times Kuwait RV'd and had to look in his book. Oh well you cant win em all! :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Well, food for thought is Dec 7th is the beginning of the islamic new year...Weird it's on a Tuesday. The next islamic holiday is Dec 16th, Ashura.

Thanks for the post.

Very interesting info.

I think I will stay home for the holidays.

LUHRST, I am pretty sure he was speaking of 'their' holiday, not ours. I could be wrong. JMO.