Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF CASH

tommy55

You are forgetting they are still selling oil and havent stopped.....oil will always be revenue for them....extra money seeing as how they set the budget with an expected 60 some dollars a barrel and it was all over 60 the entire year....dont get it twisted....Iraq has money...and plenty of it....no one has the money right now because the budget has to be passed for all the funds to be given out or allocated to each sector....

• Upvote 2

You are forgetting they are still selling oil and havent stopped.....oil will always be revenue for them....extra money seeing as how they set the budget with an expected 60 some dollars a barrel and it was all over 60 the entire year....dont get it twisted....Iraq has money...and plenty of it....no one has the money right now because the budget has to be passed for all the funds to be given out or allocated to each sector....

They only get 5% of oil sales. Not much money for a country to run on for long. GO RV!!!~~~

• Upvote 2

They only get 5% of oil sales. Not much money for a country to run on for long. GO RV!!!~~~

I BELIEVE that we have declined to give them more "squandering" money until they RI/RV ... which has tightened things up for them. They have the "food for oil" which facilitates perishables but contains little excess.

Did I say that oil is up nearly 3% on the day while gold is running in a $5 channel near $1390?

Smart cards worth less than $.22 if not RI/RVd by Dec 10th ... does anyone else smell something? LOL

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3

I BELIEVE that we have declined to give them more "squandering" money until they RI/RV ... which has tightened things up for them. They have the "food for oil" which facilitates perishables but contains little excess.

Did I say that oil is up nearly 3% on the day while gold is running in a $5 channel near $1390?

Smart cards worth less than $.22 if not RI/RVd by Dec 10th ... does anyone else smell something? LOL

Peace

Doc31

Thanks Doc I welcome all your comments....

Peace

Doc31

Down and dirty Doc. Just the way I like it!!!!!! Hrdbawl loves the Doc's style! emot-worship.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Peace

Doc31

Logic & Facts.....................quit ur killing me!!! HAHA Thanks...........................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

250Dinar smart cards. They are worth 250Dinars right, they are going to be purchasing goods that are priced in Dinars right, so depending on the cost of goods over there, the250dinars might be very well o.k.. I mean they aren't going to convert their cards into usdollars & then buy stuff. This makes some sense, yes??????? :huh:

250Dinar smart cards. They are worth 250Dinars right, they are going to be purchasing goods that are priced in Dinars right, so depending on the cost of goods over there, the250dinars might be very well o.k.. I mean they aren't going to convert their cards into usdollars & then buy stuff. This makes some sense, yes??????? huh.gif

Try this:

A slurpee that cost 1000 dinars today ($.87) would be about ¼ IQD post RI/RV (at $3.5 … no, I'm just making it work mathematically)

or said differently ¼ of a slurpee/smartcard/month pre-RI/RV and post RI/RV you could buy almost 862 slurpees/smartcard/month

A smartcard worth $.22 today would be worth $875 at that rate

Answer: everything gets repriced

Yes, I know my slurpee in Iraq example is ridiculous ... that's why I used it!

• Upvote 2

Peace

Doc31

Yes Doc I smell my Christmas Bonus :P

Try this:

A slurpee that cost 1000 dinars today ($.87) would be about ¼ IQD post RI/RV (at $3.5 … no, I'm just making it work mathematically)

or said differently ¼ of a slurpee/smartcard/month pre-RI/RV and post RI/RV you could buy almost 862 slurpees/smartcard/month

A smartcard worth $.22 today would be worth $875 at that rate

Answer: everything gets repriced

Yes, I know my slurpee in Iraq example is ridiculous ... that's why I used it!

Better than a Widget!