Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Fast Can You Run

crack

When this thing POPS , how fast can you run and just exactly are you willing to accept of an RV . I`ll tell you my opinion , I`ll run so FLIPPIN fast to my bank if this comes out at .10 cents or more period . With the way Iraq is going and these morons that are in power , my advice is " RUN and RUN FAST " Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

When this thing POPS , how fast can you run and just exactly are you willing to accept of an RV . I`ll tell you my opinion , I`ll run so FLIPPIN fast to my bank if this comes out at .10 cents or more period . With the way Iraq is going and these morons that are in power , my advice is " RUN and RUN FAST " Have a nice day :)

Gee, golly whiz !!! .10, doesn't take much to get you excited does it. I think most of us who truly invested to make money would be sorely disappointed in ten cents.

• Upvote 2

Gee, golly whiz !!! .10, doesn't take much to get you excited does it. I think most of us who truly invested to make money would be sorely disappointed in ten cents.

I`m definately hoping for more however all I`m saying is this .10 cents looks better than 00.00 cents . The way these guys make decisions over there scares the hell out of me , they have been used to being told what to do and how to do it for years by Saddam so this democracy thing is right out in left field to these guys . IMHO :)

Somebody gave me a - on this , cmon really , grow the hell up . Greed is a nasty thing and this coming out at .10 cents is only a figure of speach and an OPINION , but seriously think about it for a minute " where in hell are you ever going to get a return like that " I sure hope for BIGGER things for sure . I am only saying what """ I """" would accept and you - me lol Have a nice day :):):):lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'd run like a rabbit on a dogtrack! I'd like more than .10 but if I thought that was going to be the set rate I'd cash out fast. There's so much information - and misinformation - floating around out there that it's hard to know what to believe for sure. I think a lot of the negative talk is scare tactics to limit the amount of new investors. I'm thinking they're going to pull the trigger on this soon and hopefully we'll all be runnin to the bank with big smiles on our faces.

• Upvote 1

at .10 that would be $100,000 for your $1000...that is not a good investment? Too many people have been pumped up on $3, $4, and higher that they have lost perspective. Couldn't everyone use an extra $99,000 (your $100,000 - your $1000 investment) just to be clear......I started out hoping for .50 and anything higher is just a bonus...

• Upvote 1

Some things to consider with an RV of the IDQ. Iraq and Kuwait have oil deposits that the border put part in Kuwait and part in Iraq. Iraq and Kuwait share Borders. Both are major oil producing countries. This is like having a gas station on one side of the street and one on the other across from each other. through your own experience how much of a price variation is there between the gas stations near you?

This should give you a reasonable ball park figure on an RV rate of the IDQ. TRADE balances for commodities are important in world markets, especially oil. It's unrealistic to expect nations to invest in one country at a price of 3.56 to a dollar when right next door it cost .10 cents to a dollar. This throws a wrench in the economic machine. That's why regional "currency baskets" excise. to level the playing field. Just something to consider.

That is an interesting and logical perspective...... thanks for posting!

And, since I'm writing, I will say that while thoughts of $3 send my mind reeling, I would be so thankful for .10 I wouldn't know what to do!!! $100,000 would drastically change the lives of the vast majority of people here, and would have such a huge impact on our economy! I will wish for $3...... but if it's .10 ........ bring it on baby!!!! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hillarious Clinton made 1 million off of 10,000 in the cattle future (which was inside trading)...

EXACTLY!! The wealthy have been reaping this type of turn around forever! The rest of us are just never exposed to the opportunities!! GO RV :lol:

Some things to consider with an RV of the IDQ. Iraq and Kuwait have oil deposits that the border put part in Kuwait and part in Iraq. Iraq and Kuwait share Borders. Both are major oil producing countries. This is like having a gas station on one side of the street and one on the other across from each other. through your own experience how much of a price variation is there between the gas stations near you?

This should give you a reasonable ball park figure on an RV rate of the IDQ. TRADE balances for commodities are important in world markets, especially oil. It's unrealistic to expect nations to invest in one country at a price of 3.56 to a dollar when right next door it cost .10 cents to a dollar. This throws a wrench in the economic machine. That's why regional "currency baskets" excise. to level the playing field. Just something to consider.

hmmmmmmmm...sounds kinda like what rudy said "exact" word for word on the cc the other night......interesting <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.10 cents would be awesome sure I would like more but its better than just breaking even.

Somebody did have a good point if this was really a pumper scam they would be selling more like a .10 or .20 cent RV to get people to buy more dinars.

Who knows im ready for this to happen soon

There is nothing wrong with sharing an understandable example with people who haven't heard it. That's what this forum is for! And, incidentally, there are numerous posts on here that talk about the currency baskets. Maybe the ones with the problem are the ones who can only bash!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand all the hoopla , I am just saying . Been in this a couple of years so I do and have done my own research however this is Iraq and this has been going on for awhile . We are talking about Government here so anything is possible especially people as ignorant as the Iraqis about what democracy stands for or even care at all . If a foriegn power was occupying your country , I think you`d about say anything to at least get control back then when the cats away the mouse will play . Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 1

There is nothing wrong with sharing an understandable example with people who haven't heard it. That's what this forum is for! And, incidentally, there are numerous posts on here that talk about the currency baskets. Maybe the ones with the problem are the ones who can only bash!

Bash? sorry but you misunderstood.....i didnt bash nobody...all i said was that explanation came from rudy...so therefore if your going to use it for others dont come out saying "just something to consider" as if you just made that up.....simply give the man his credit ....thats not bashing....

• Upvote 1

I TOO WOULD TAKE 10 CENTS AND BE VERY GREATFUL...... THATS $100,000 FOR A MILLION DINAR. I COULD REALLY USE IT RIGHT NOW TO HELP MY FAMILY.

Yes Trill my information did come from that CC last night and from dozens of other web-sites and articles and from reading what smarter people than I have to say. The gas station analogy made by Rudy blew me away as I have been using that exact same analogy to my friend and family for many months.

I read about currency baskets several months ago. All my knowledge about the IDQ I received from someone else as did you. I wasn't aware I was turning in a college report or I would have sited all my sources in MLA format at the end of all my post. I have and Associates & a Bachelor's degree so I understand what Plagiarism is. I'm happy that you heard the CC... that was the best information I've received in awhile. It takes one to know one...your quit the smart ass. God Bless

man im not the computer conflict type so if you got a problem then cry about it with yourself....all i said was if your going to use somebody's explanation then refer it back to them...and the reason i say this is because since that cc i seen YOU reply back to other threads saying the same comments used from rudy....the whole gas station analogy , and you even used his 2.80 to 3.20 rate that he believes....so like i said...stop commenting on post with beliefs from other people and acting as if its you that came up with them....self explanitory...

Thanks cgr and I have said that very thing before you have to look at the countries Iraq is most similar to, ive said it more than once but because I am a newbie nobody listened as for gators remark go back in history and read about how coca cola came about, one good idea is all it takes, an interesting story, one thing interesting I have noticed about a lot of people they think millionaires work more, WRONG, they work smarter, my banker told me that the dinar investment is exactly the type of things millionaires do to become wealthy and he is not invested in it at all but he said people find something that will return their money"10,000 %" . Everybody goes back to the old saying "if its sounds too good to be true it probably is" key word "probably" didnt say it always was. I think its funny how people will blow 300-400$ on nothing more than entertainment but get them to try and look at this and whooooa oh no your not gonna suck me in to that! Isnt the human creature an interesting study, many times I have seen people sacrifice what they actually need for something they dont need but want. Big gamblers take big risks sometimes they lose but if they hit it big wham! I remember listening to Jimmy" the greek," talk once , you younger people he was a professional gambler way before that was cool to be one, they asked him about how much he had ever lost in a day, He said he lost half a million on one football game, that was in the seventies , today that would probably be 2-5 million, the interviewer said what did you do then, he said I went home and had dinner, won it back next year betting on the same 2 teams.. I think that sometime down the road a lot of people will wish they had invested in this, Happy thanksgiving. B)

• Upvote 1