Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT...HOT...HOT

ecosov

I said this on the old thread and I'll say it again... I am NOT a newbie to this investment. I have been following DV for about a year now, and this call is the best information I have heard about the DInar. ALL investors should listen to this call. Good luck to all and a Happy Thanksgiving!

PROBLEM:

WARNING:

at exactly 35 min, the call goes down the toilet....

I don't know what you are referring to. Are you saying you aren't happy with the content of the call at that point, or are you saying the audio craps out? I just downloaded from the corrected link I provided above and the call plays through to the end.

if you are talking about the content going in the toilet, would you care to expound on this? The lack of infrastructure was being discussed at that time. Are you saying the speaker didn't know what he was speaking about? That this fact would mean the RV is a long way off?

Sure would be nice if you could expound a bit.

Thanks

Edited by ThankAVet

I listened, and the call is very upbeat and informative. Here's a rundown if you don't have 75 min to spend:

1st 22 min is an intro and a history of the dinar. Great info for newbies.

@22 to 35 min Corky Newcomb discusses the meeting at Harvard with ME economists including Shabibi

@35 to 48 min Rudy Cohen discusses the role of hedge funds and currency, separation of politics and finance, and the budget dispute in Parliament.

@ 48 to 58 min Rudy continues to discuss the oil industry and how this influences the rate. He believes it will be $2.82 - $3.22 and explains why.

@58 to 68 min Rudy explains why there will be no LOP, and why there is a need for lower denoms.

@68 to 75 min is discussion about re-investment in Iraq and there's a wrap up.

Hope this helps if you just want to hear a portion of the call.

• Upvote 2