Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 TRILLION DOLLARS

Chad Rupple

IMO I think Bush bailed out the banks (Which goes against his nature), and Obama spent stimulus money like it was "Black Friday", because they knew that it would all be paid back and then some, once the Iraqi Dinar revalues to its true value. Bush has stated that the Iraq war will pay for itself, and Obama seems to have no concern that he can cover the enormous tab that he is running up. Only a miracle could take care of the problems that the US and the world have gotten themselves into.

We are a select few that actually have knowledge of this "miracle" that is about to happen.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

And really, even if all US debt were paid off, does anyone really believe taxes would be lowered proportionately? No, the debt may be paid off short term, but governments, especially big governments (like the one we have now) is designed to spend money. So that's what would happen, until another 50 years passes and we're in as much debt, if not more, as we are now.

It would be nice to start with a clean slate, I'm just not sure how much it would really benefit, or even affect, the average tax-paying citizen.

• Upvote 1

If they gave the money to the people instead of trying to prop up failing businesses, then the businesses that were effective would survive and the others would go under. They are only interested in keeping the labor unions happy so they keep those companies in the black instead of putting the monies in the hands where it would do the most good for all America. Instead they put it where they get thier campaign contributions!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Interesting concept. Not sure I trust the govt. too much but if what benefits them benefits me and my family then so be it. I think George W. deserves the credit though for making the difficult decisions that ultimately have liberated Iraq and given them and us many wonderful opportunities.

IMO I think Bush bailed out the banks (Which goes against his nature), and Obama spent stimulus money like it was "Black Friday", because they knew that it would all be paid back and then some, once the Iraqi Dinar revalues to its true value. Bush has stated that the Iraq war will pay for itself, and Obama seems to have no concern that he can cover the enormous tab that he is running up. Only a miracle could take care of the problems that the US and the world have gotten themselves into.

We are a select few that actually have knowledge of this "miracle" that is about to happen.

GO RV!!!

Go Ahead Optimus....Tell it like it is...!

Even Miracles can be "mind boggling".

And, I agree, this "miracle" is about to happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me rephrase my statement....

What if the trillion + dollars stimulus money never existed??? In other words...the Government just threw that number out there thinking the Iraqi Government would RV and our all cash would be used to stimulate our ecomony.

That way, Obama (a man who is not qualified to run a lemonade stand) could take all the credit...Just sayin...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

And really, even if all US debt were paid off, does anyone really believe taxes would be lowered proportionately? No, the debt may be paid off short term, but governments, especially big governments (like the one we have now) is designed to spend money. So that's what would happen, until another 50 years passes and we're in as much debt, if not more, as we are now.

It would be nice to start with a clean slate, I'm just not sure how much it would really benefit, or even affect, the average tax-paying citizen.

You are spot on. Period. It's like having an irresponsible relative that maxed out his credit card. You step in, pay it off for him, clean slate. It's no surprise one year later, the credit card is maxed out again. The only way the irresponsible relative learns responsibility is by sacrificing, paying off the card through frugality (which, BTW, is not a bad word), and developing self control along the way.

• Upvote 3

Meet the new Boss....Same as the old Boss....I hope we won't be fooled again. Otherwise HA HA's gonna get her gun!

Okay, Who's Next. :rolleyes: Baba O'Reilley in politcal wasteland. Oh ya. ;)

Ya know, the sad part of it is that I would gladly pay all my taxes on this if I thought they would be used for the good. As it is, I'll just pay my taxes. Nothing glad about it. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GO RV!!!

Sorry optimus, but I can't give you that one. Maybe bush did something against his values, but that's about it. Obama is a plant from a group intent on taking over the country from the inside. They believe that by crashing the country by debt, they can remake the US due way they want it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not to mention criminal....federal withholding is a direct violation of the 4th amendment... angry.gif

You mean.....our beloved government is.......trampling on our constutionally guaranteed rights? :blink: Nooooo. <_<

It would be interesting to see a list of how many actual rights they have violated. How many, in what way they were violated, the degree of the violation, all that kind of stuff. Probably stroke out in anger but still.... Build the list, back it up and circulate it all over everywhere. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

O.K..... this is working.... I already have two of you signed up for the revolution. At this rate we'd have enough to storm the City Hall of a small town by the end of the week.

That in turn would inspire an uprising...skys the limit after that. Just one condition before we get started.....I get to be Prime Minister!!!

Conk, if you're gonna be the PM, no need for elections!!! I'm in!!!laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Let me rephrase my statement....

What if the trillion + dollars stimulus money never existed??? In other words...the Government just threw that number out there thinking the Iraqi Government would RV and our all cash would be used to stimulate our ecomony.

That way, Obama (a man who is not qualified to run a lemonade stand) could take all the credit...Just sayin...

Obama is nothing more than a smooth-talking empty suit. The real dangerous one is the puppet master, George Soros. Check him out. Scary.

Sorry optimus, but I can't give you that one. Maybe bush did something against his values, but that's about it. Obama is a plant from a group intent on taking over the country from the inside. They believe that by crashing the country by debt, they can remake the US due way they want it.

unclegeek...I do agree with you on that point. We seem to be getting attacked from within. He is doing something that our enemies could never accomplish. America is on course to implode, unless our people wake up to what is happening. The pot is slowly warming, as we largely sit here and ignore it.