Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving to this DV Family

SteveI

Happy Thanksgiving Steve1 and all the information providers... Phoenix, Chief V, Check Mate, Sonny1, Viper to mention a few. Time to enjoy family and friends and regain balance in life. The Dinar can and will wait. Best to all. GM PS........ Hope to meet the info providers one day. Adam too.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! All of your kind words have been very heartwarming.

God Bless each and every one of you and have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families!

Steve

Steve I...may this new 'adventure' of yours be the most wonderful experience of your life....Have a great Thanksgiving Day/week with your family and hope to see you whenever time permits...God Bless you and your new family and beautiful bride...God is so awesome....

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! All of your kind words have been very heartwarming.

After the historic event takes place, please do your part as an AMERICAN and follow what Phoenix quoted in his post.

Quote from Phoenix:

“Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes as and when advised by the tax adviser of your choice.”

I am personally spending my first holiday with my new family and this is extremely important to me. I hope all of you do the same. Keep what is close to you next to your heart.

There are so many wonderful and kind people on this site and I hope to meet each and every one of you face to face very soon. The new friends I have met have been life changing for my wife and me. All of you have a heart of gold and it shows by your kindness in your words.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and more importantly, Let God’s Word fill your memory rule your heart, and guide your steps because no service for Christ goes unnoticed by Him.

God Bless each and every one of you and have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families!

Steve

SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...STICK AROUND WILL YA!!!

:rolleyes: I know we all wake up and hope this is the day RV comes in. But, lets stop and think of what we have. If you have God in your life you can look in the mirror and know you have something money can't buy. Additionally, you can't take it with you when you leave and go into the other dimension. But, it will be good with the blessings of God when it comes in. I look forward going to the store and buy a strangers food for them. Giving to a Bible teaching church. Taking care of those who are in need like a Hospice center. Happy Thanksgiving Dinar Family. May our New Year be filled with God's positive will and blessings. You know, even if I die before the RV happens. I have found joy in the dreams I've had since I purchased it. :wub::blink:

Thank you Steve and happy Thanksgiving back to you and your new family and all the folks here at DV. May all of us remember the true meaning of the holiday and give thanks for the many blessings we enjoy including, family, friends, and a country where it is still possible to pursue our dreams. :D

Regards,

Tom