Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 budget Approval... Could it BE ???

FishMan1969

http://translate.goo...late.google.com

Date: 23 / 11 / 2010

Session: 45

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

2. Approval of the proposed state budget for the year 2011 (after the addition of what was agreed upon), which is made by the Ministry of Finance with the addition of $ 5 billion of investment projects financed through loans from the central bank and the revised version at the next meeting for approval in its final form.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

spk.jpg

<a name="OLE_LINK1">التاريخ : 23 Date: 23 / 11 /2010 / 11 / 2010

الجلسة : 45 Session: 45

الدباغ يعلن قرارات مجلس الوزراء Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

1. 1. الموافقة على إنضمام جمهورية العراق الى الإتفاقية الدولية لمكافحة المنشطات في مجال الرياضة المعتمدة من المؤتمر العام لمنظمة الأمم المتحدة للتربية والعلوم والثقافة (اليونسكو) المنعقد في دورته (33) والتي دخلت حيز النفاذ في 1/2/2007 وإحالته الى مجلس النواب إستناداً الى أحاكم المادة (80/البند ثانياً) من الدستور. Approval for the joining of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention against Doping in Sport adopted by the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), meeting in its (33) and which entered into force on 1.2.2007 and forwarded to the Council of Representatives based on the judged Article (80 / second item) of the Constitution.

2. 2. الموافقة على مقترح الموازنة العامة للدولة لسنة 2011 (بعد إضافة ما تم الإتفاق عليه) والذي تقدمت به وزارة المالية مع إضافة 5 مليارات دولار للمشاريع الإستثمارية تمول عن طريق قروض من البنك المركزي وتقديم النسخة المعدلة في الإجتماع القادم لإقرارها بشكلها النهائي. Approval of the proposed state budget for the year 2011 (after the addition of what was agreed upon), which is made by the Ministry of Finance with the addition of $ 5 billion of investment projects financed through loans from the central bank and the revised version at the next meeting for approval in its final form.

3. 3. الموافقة على تخويل وزير العدل صلاحية التفاوض والتوقيع على مشروع إتفاقية التعاون القانوني والقضائي في المسائل الجزائية بين جمهورية العراق والجمهورية الجزائرية الديمقراطية الشعبية بصيغته المصححة من قبل مجلس شورى الدولة وذلك إستناداً الى أحكام المادة (80/البند سادساً) من الدستور مع قيام وزارة الخارجية بإعداد وثيقة التخويل اللازمة بأسم حكومة جمهورية العراق لوزير العدل وفق السياقات المعتمدة ورفعها الى الأمانة العامة لمجلس الوزراء من أجل إستحصال توقيع رئيس مجلس الوزراء. Approval to authorize the Minister of Justice the authority to negotiate and sign a draft agreement legal and judicial cooperation in criminal matters between the Republic of Iraq and Republic of Algeria People's Democratic Republic, as corrected by the State Council on the basis of the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to prepare a document authorization required behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Justice according to the contexts approved and submit to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister.

4. 4. الموافقة على تخويل وزير النقل صلاحية التفاوض والتوقيع على مشروع إتفاقية النقل الجوي بين حكومة جمهورية العراق وحكومة جمهورية الهند بصيغته المصححة من قبل مجلس شورى الدولة وذلك إستناداً الى أحكام المادة (80/البند سادساً) من الدستور مع الأخذ بنظر الإعتبار توصية الدائرة القانونية في الأمانة العامة لمجلس الوزراء مع قيام وزارة الخارجية بإعداد وثيقة التخويل اللازمة بأسم حكومة جمهورية العراق لوزير النقل وفق السياقات المعتمدة ورفعها الى الأمانة العامة لمجلس الوزراء من أجل إستحصال توقيع رئيس مجلس الوزراء. Approval to authorize the Minister of Transport the authority to negotiate and sign a draft Air Transport Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of India as corrected by the State Council on the basis of the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution, taking into account the recommendation of the Legal Department of the Secretariat The Council of Ministers with the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document authorization required behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Transport approved according to the contexts and submit to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister.

5. 5. الموافقة على إلغاء الفقرة أولاً من قرار مجلس الوزراء رقم 244 لسنة 2009 والمتضمن تخويل وزارة التربية صلاحية شراء الدفاتر المدرسية فئة 30 ورقة وبصورة مباشرة من شركة ايفرست الهندية إستثناءاً من تعليمات تنفيذ العقود الحكومية رقم 1 لسنة 2008. Agree to cancel the first paragraph of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 244 for the year 2009, containing the authorization of the Ministry of Education the power to purchase books school class and 30-sheet directly from the company Everest Indian exception of the instructions and implementation of government contracts No. 1 of 2008.

6. 6. الموافقة على طلب وزارة الكهرباء بشأن المصادقة على العقد الجديد (كرخه-عمارة 400 كي في) حيث يعتبر نافذاً من تاريخ 1/9/2010 وبفترة التنفيذ أمدها 10 أشهر يبدأ بعدها التشغيل التجاري ( COD ) ولمدة 24 شهر لتجهيز الطاقة الكهربائية وبقدرة 180 ميكا واط وبسعر 8.35 سنت للكيلو واط/ساعة وإستثنائه من شرط الغرامات التأخيرية والشروط الجزائية ورسم الطابع والتحاسب الضريبي وأن يتم دفع المستحقات بعد إستلام الطاقة من الجانب العراقي شهرياً مع تمديد العقود سربيل زهاب (ايران)-خانقين(العراق) 132 كي في وخرمشهر-ميلاد عبادان(ايران)-الهارثة-خور الزبير(العراق) 400 كي في وميرساد(ايران)-زاكروس(ايران)-ديالى(العراق) 400 كي في وميروان (ايران)-بنجوين(العراق) 63 كي في وبطاقة إجمالية 550 ميكا واط ولمدة سنتين تبدأ من تاريخ 1/9/2010 وتنتهي في 1/9/2012 وبالسعر ذاته. Approve the request of the Ministry of Electricity on the validation of the new contract (Krkh Building - 400 KV), where is effective from the date of 09.01.2010 and the period of implementation of standing 10 months starting after the commercial operation (COD) for a period of 24 months for the processing power and capacity of 180 megawatts The price of 8.35 cents per kilowatt / hour and the exclusion from the requirement to delay penalties and penalty clauses and stamp duty and accountability runs the tax and that is the payment after receiving the energy from the Iraqi side a month with the extension of contracts Serpil Zahab (Iran) - Khanaqin (Iraq) 132 KV and Khorramshahr - the birth of Abadan ( Iran) - Hartha - Khor Al-Zubair (Iraq), 400 KV and Mirsad (Iran) - Zagros (Iran) - Diyala (Iraq), 400 KV and Miroan (Iran) - Penguin (Iraq) 63 KV and a total capacity of 550 megawatts for a period of two years beginning from the date of 1/9/2010 and expiring on 09/01/2012 and at the same price.

إنتهى Ended

• Upvote 1

2. Approval of the proposed state budget for the year 2011 (after the addition of what was agreed upon), which is made by the Ministry of Finance with the addition of $ 5 billion of investment projects financed through loans from the central bank and the revised version at the next meeting for approval in its final form.

This could be HUGE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

We need to check ALL news sources today and watch for any Confermation of a 2011 Budget being passed, I have-http://en.aswataliraq.info And HERE is a Nice item-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You are in > Home / Baghdad, Latest News, Lead Story, Politics / Urgent: Iraqi Parliament convenes session to discuss internal system Urgent: Iraqi Parliament convenes session to discuss internal system

November 23, 2010 - 10:55:45

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament’s 5th session has convened on Tuesday, under the chairmanship of the Parliament’s Speaker Usama al-Nujeifi, to discuss the issue of adjusting its internal system and forming the parliament’s committees and their candidates. In addition, the mechanism of relationship between the Parliament and the government will also be discussed, Legislator Hanan al-Fatlawi from the National Alliance said.

“The Parliament members began entering the Parliament hall to attend its 5th session that is allocated to discuss its schedule, including the issue of adjusting the parliament’s internal system, the formation of committees and their candidates, along with the mechanism of relationship between the government and the parliament,” Fatlawi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

Fatlawi said that “the committee, formed by representatives of different blocs that were formed to adjust the parliament’s internal system, shall be held later in the day in order to reach a final draft-copy for the parliament’s new internal system. This is hoped to deal with the changes that impacted the parliament in its current session.”

SKH/SR

If the RV is contained in the budget then it's approval will be monumental for our investment. Q is: do we know that monetary exchage rates are routinely reflected in their budgets or definitively that the RV will be in the 2011 Budget? If it is not, then we go back to waiting for full formation of the GOI and Shabibi's announcement I would imagine.

"IF" there is a new rate is in the budget, which none of the outside world has seen yet..... "when" the eyes of Parliament view it, it is only a matter of a short period of time till it leaks to the Iraqi masses and to the world (including us).

"Quickly" IMO..

So watch out for a leaked rate soon if the new rate is not officially announced or published prior to hundreds of GOI eyes viewing it.

IMO...

• Upvote 1

I still want/need to know if anyone saw the news article of Iraq's infaltion going to 3.2% or 3.8% for October? It was on my homepage this morning, but now it's gone. Has anyone seen anything of this nature? When I posted it in the forum, k98 said the link didn't work. And when I tried it,it didn't for me either...and the link was gone when I went back to my homepage. I am very curious about an inflation article, because doesn't that impact the possibility of a LOP? Sorry for the illegal "L" word, but I want to be mentally prepared for anything. Is a 3.(?)% interest big, and increasing a LOP possibility? I will do a google search for this too.

Here it is, let's see if this link works-

http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story_s.asp?StoryId=1093378701

Dangit, that link not working either.

Just do a google search for "Iraq inflation in October", it will come up and you can read it there.

Here is another one... http://www.ameinfo.com/249462.html

It all says it is up to 3.2%

Just tried it, that one works :D

Edited by hspotman

YES YES they are working hard...very hard YES!!!! To get the deal..DONE !

B)

"IF" there is a new rate is in the budget, which none of the outside world has seen yet..... "when" the eyes of Parliament view it, it is only a matter of a short period of time till it leaks to the Iraqi masses and to the world (including us).

"Quickly" IMO..

So watch out for a leaked rate soon if the new rate is not officially announced or published prior to hundreds of GOI eyes viewing it.

IMO...

Now the question is..........what else does Mr. Shabibi need????

There is no RV in the budget. The CBI is waiting for the sitting of the government to ask for funds and permission to redenominate the dinar. This will probably happen in early 2011.

Hey Greebs. What do you base that info on? Are you speculating? Or do you know something the rest of us do not? Thanks

Peace

I still want/need to know if anyone saw the news article of Iraq's infaltion going to 3.2% or 3.8% for October? It was on my homepage this morning, but now it's gone. Has anyone seen anything of this nature? When I posted it in the forum, k98 said the link didn't work. And when I tried it,it didn't for me either...and the link was gone when I went back to my homepage. I am very curious about an inflation article, because doesn't that impact the possibility of a LOP? Sorry for the illegal "L" word, but I want to be mentally prepared for anything. Is a 3.(?)% interest big, and increasing a LOP possibility? I will do a google search for this too.

Here it is, let's see if this link works-

http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story_s.asp?StoryId=1093378701

Dangit, that link not working either.

Just do a google search for "Iraq inflation in October", it will come up and you can read it there.

Here is another one... http://www.ameinfo.com/249462.html

It all says it is up to 3.2%

Just tried it, that one works :D

The central bank official said on Monday that the core annual Inflation rate in Iraq jumped to 3.2 percent in October from 1.9 percent in September due to rising costs of housing, water and electricity.

He said the Central Bank’s senior adviser Qassem appearance that the rate of inflation remains under control.

According to World Bank figures, the rate of inflation in Iraq stood at 1.9 percent in August and September.

Iraq is struggling to revive its economy, which has been battered by years of war and international economic sanctions. The government relies on the huge revenues of its oil fields to fund about 95 percent of its budget.

And seeks the central bank to ease monetary policy and the promotion of bank credit to encourage investment and economic growth in the non-oil sector. And excludes the central bank spending on fuel when calculating the rate of core inflation.

http://bit.ly/g0ALCn

Edited by ThankAVet