Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV not on monday

lobo

Keepm is absolutely correct. They've made it abundantly clear by now that they are in no hurry to do ANYTHING. The fact that Talabani has not yet even "charged" Maliki to make the attempt to form a government more than 10 days after the first parliament meeting makes that fact blatantly obvious. It's quite possible that Maliki has already made his decisions as to what individuals he wants to appoint to which ministries, but he has a full 30 days to do so if he wishes, (after receiving the charge from Talabani) and remember, all of this still has to be approved by a parliamentary majority. Forming the government could happen fairly quickly, or it could take a while. At any rate, it won't likely be today or tomorrow.

It's not fair to become evil when people tell you things you don't necessarily want to hear. It happens to be the reality of this situation. The only thing we know with any "certainty" at this point is that the "rumors" are never accurate......proven over and over again.....this weekend being yet another painful example. :(

I don't know of anybody that was looking for a r.v this weekend just a annoucement of maliki as p.m. It was annouced in the news media and television that the annoucement would be today, and their people where excited about it. I think there is still some issues to be resolved and then the annoucement of the maliki as p.m. Remember they are constantly trying to throw false information out there to keep us investors off them.The r.v will happen when we least expect it. As far as bashing and negative comments your one of the best.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't know of anybody that was looking for a r.v this weekend just a annoucement of maliki as p.m. It was annouced in the news media and television that the annoucement would be today, and their people where excited about it. I think there is still some issues to be resolved and then the annoucement of the maliki as p.m. Remember they are constantly trying to throw false information out there to keep us investors off them.The r.v will happen when we least expect it. As far as bashing and negative comments your one of the best.

There were many people here that said the "budget" would be announced this weekend...and that the rv was in the budget. I know your reply wasn't to me, but that may be why some were saying the rv would be Sunday,today.

But then again-]said that the political blocs have agreed at the meeting held last Saturday to complete the formation of the parliamentary committees and authorize the Financial Committee to study the budget for next year to approve it within the next few weeks afterthe blessed Id al-Adha.[

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2

Chief,

Let cooler heads prevail! Great reminder to all of us, we are bystanders in the "birthing " of this new nation of IRAQ. They know the deadlines that face them, and the repercussions that will befall them if they delay (i.e., street violence, civil war, and the declining living conditions of their people). Let's stepback and give them a chance.

• Upvote 5

Seriously why do you even post or come on to chat anymore. OK so you were wrong about the 2nd, of Nov. Boo Hoo, big deal get over it. You used to be such a nice person and I looked forward to your information on the dinar. Now it's to the point I click ignore on your name whenever I see you in chat because you offer absolutely nothing but negative remarks. Yea yea yea I can here you say I'm just keeping it real. What a bunch of crap. The only thing real you are keeping is a whiney attitude. Grow up and get a pair. We don't need rumors about what is going on we have the facts. More progress has been made in the last 2 weeks than has been made in 8 months. This is moving forward and moving fast. I guarantee I'm not the only person who is sick of your cry baby antics.

I agree ...good post !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes your right he is asking Maliki to form the govt on the 25th.....he could very well already know who is going to be chosen for what position but we will have to see......we are still weeks if not a couple months away from any chance of a RV.......

Could not agree more. I really hope I am wrong, but this time next year., We might be doing the same thing. It just is what it is, we are all on this ride together.

Best to All:

Kelly

Well said CHIEF V! It will happen when it happens and our patience will just have to hold until then. Believe me, no-one wants this RV more than I do - I see so many folks out there that need help and I intend to help as many as I can but without the RV I can't do anything.

You can only volenteer so much. Money can help alot more. Our homeless Vets need my help as well as our active duty personal. I owe my llife and well being to my brothers and sister that fought before me. I was in the CG from 93-07 and did two tour out in the Indian Ocean and stopped and saw a lot over there. My two cents.

Seriously why do you even post or come on to chat anymore. OK so you were wrong about the 2nd, of Nov. Boo Hoo, big deal get over it. You used to be such a nice person and I looked forward to your information on the dinar. Now it's to the point I click ignore on your name whenever I see you in chat because you offer absolutely nothing but negative remarks. Yea yea yea I can here you say I'm just keeping it real. What a bunch of crap. The only thing real you are keeping is a whiney attitude. Grow up and get a pair. We don't need rumors about what is going on we have the facts. More progress has been made in the last 2 weeks than has been made in 8 months. This is moving forward and moving fast. I guarantee I'm not the only person who is sick of your cry baby antics.

Well Im so sorry that I couldnt meet your needs.....no one is getting upset that it didnt happen....its not a big deal...really its not..... lol If you had known me before all that hype I am no different now.....I was always like this....looking for the reality of things, not getting all hyped up just because one person comes across saying its going to happen.....the only thing that changed was that some things came across me path that normally dont and never had before and so then, and only then did I let it get the best of my emotions. It didnt follow through so I am right back to where I was before all this. So I think you should really know someone before you can surely pass judgement on them. Because you dont know me....you dont know who I am or what I am about.....no one is jumping on any bandwagon lol Ive just simply taken a step back to reanalyze the situation and where we stand.....and Im not spreading rumors or telling rumors.... lol Im going off of what we can see....what is physically going on in Iraq and what still needs to transpire before they can pull of such a feat......Im sorry that the reality of things is too much for you to handle...as well with a bunch of others who see being realistic as being so negative.......Im sorry that I cant sit here and tell you everyother day that its about to happen and make up reasons why.....I know that must be heart breaking but im sure you will live through it.....Im not sitting here saying that this isent going to happen or that this is a scam, or that this is a waste of time.... lol All Im doing is using that thing we all have called a brain, using logic and reasoning (which some here have apparently lost) and putting the facts we do have together to figure out when this actually could happen...which is why we all are here right?? Your right...you are more then welcome to hit the ignore button when I come around so that you dont have to listen to whats going on in the real world....you wont hurt my feelings I promise....Im not here to make as many friends as possible and Im not here to try and impress people sitting on the other side of a computer lol....again I apologize for not meeting your needs as a disney story writer/producer.....but there are others that actually like to see and hear whats happening here on earth and I guess I fall into that crowd.......maybe someday you can forgive me for not being more imaginative and creative with my writings.......until then have a great afternoon and thanks for flying KEEP's Airlines....... :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Why would anyone listen to keep...he stated in open chat on numerouse occasions...he 'GUARANTEED' an rv by nov. 2 and now he's 'trying to keep it real'....give us all a break

I know right!! I dont know why anyone would listen to that fool either.....I mean come on....he is stating what we are reading in the articles coming out about the govt formation and ch7 being lifted once the border disputes are finished....he is only stating the basics that need to be completed before we can realistically see some movement.....what kind of idiot talks about whats really going on?? sheesh......some people just will never learn that in order to be right about things you MUST work hand in hand with TK's story telling division.....everyone knows that!!! :lol:

I do not care what ANYBODY says! You are wrong Keeps. Absolutely wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's gonna RV on 10/10/10 at 10 am. There ya go! Set in stone! :blink:B)

LOL crap!! I must have missed out on that one!!! When is it coming around again?? 11/11/11 at 11am??? Please please please be right!!! :lol:

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know right!! I dont know why anyone would listen to that fool either.....I mean come on....he is stating what we are reading in the articles coming out about the govt formation and ch7 being lifted once the border disputes are finished....he is only stating the basics that need to be completed before we can realistically see some movement.....what kind of idiot talks about whats really going on?? sheesh......some people just will never learn that in order to be right about things you MUST work hand in hand with TK's story telling division.....everyone knows that!!! laugh.gif

No sweat bro, people are sore about date predictions, and you had one that people put a lot of stock in. But don't sweat it, we are all doing the best we can with what ever we have. Stay positive, I still believe it could be any day, and that we are at the end here. If people expect perfection, they'll ALWAYS be disappointed. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

It's funny I am new to this forum and I have to say, it saddens me to read what I thought was a exchange of intel/news. Blasting and negativity over ones opinions is not helpful. We are in this to be successful in our goals. Fact of the mater is this is a investment. All investments mature in time. I see some of you have been waiting along time, but lets face it iraq has no choice but to make this happen in the near future. It will happen, we all know that. I know the speculations and delays have been hart retching, but we go on reading and watching. Lets face it that is all we can do.

• Upvote 4

Whats the matter, can't handle the truth. Why is it when people speak something other than,"it will Rv anytime", that person is negative?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Even after the horse has come to the barn and the fire fight is over you still have to secure and clean the gear. It is coming folks! Most of you have waited your entire lives for something like this. A little bit longer won't hurt. Remember, you can stand on you nose and kiss a grasshopper's butt for a long time. B)

It is just my opinion but I said to my husband this morning. Iraqis take procrastination to a whole new level & then some LOL :lol:

Phyllis

The RV will happen when it happens :P

The Iraqi government put Mexican time to shame. i am Mexican so don't go crazy. Mexican time goes like this; if something starts a 5pm will be there at 6pm no matter what.lol

• Upvote 2

You said it Buckwheat.This dude aint got a clue either.You are not alone in your feelings for this guy.This will happen but this guy or any other one on this site or any other site knows when.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Even after the horse has come to the barn and the fire fight is over you still have to secure and clean the gear. It is coming folks! Most of you have waited your entire lives for something like this. A little bit longer won't hurt. Remember, you can stand on you nose and kiss a grasshopper's butt for a long time. B)

:wacko::wacko: [Now that's just weird........ :wacko::unsure:

Edited by hspotman

Hey, i just read this post like three times and it still sounds like we won't see anything anytime soon. Maybe I need to read it like 10 more times, or maybe nothing is going to happen until next year just like it says. From what history has shown nothing will happen except more false dates of an RV. Somebody please, now is when we need a really awesome rumor full of silly reasoning and really outrageous RV pricing!

• Downvote 1

2010 is not over yet, we've got a lot of impatient new folks on here which has been severely distressing to all the forums, and I personally attribute that to Facebook and the website owners who have made themselves known on there, and now this is starting to spread like wildfire.

We all know the facts, we all see exactly what is happening, so what if the announcement is not until Thursday? M still has 15 to 30 days to make the announcement, I'm pretty sure there are many backdoor deals that have transpired and those in the know are the only ones who know. We are not privy to much of what goes on there at the higher political levels, some may have contacts in regards to it, but that doesn't mean that what they say will happen due to the fact that' IT'S IRAQ folks!!!! That would be our Christmas day should he go the full 30 days, he has already stated publicly that he would make it the fastest seating ever in their govt. course that doesn't mean a whole lot since it's the first democratic govt. they've ever had...lol. Course it will be the fastest...lol

It'll happen when it happens, people are living their lives based on this happening tomorrow EVERYDAY, because of some irresponsible people who post dates and rates continuously and have for quite some time. The complexity of what is transpiring in this country is history in the making, pay attention to it, virtually everything is in place, more happens on a daily basis, the representatives will be in meetings all this week, sit back, watch, wait and learn. We all know it's going to happen. They will not blow off the contracts and take on trillions of debt, I won't believe that for a minute, they are not that ignorant. What they do they do for a reason, and I'm pretty sure they do it while already having worked out the details before hand. WE know the UN and the IMF have made idle threats before, the pressure is still on, don't be blinded into thinking it's not. Worldwide Pressure at that. If they don't do it by the end of 2010, it's on them........I don't see that happening.

They've already made themselves look quite irresponsible and immature in many of their actions already, I do believe they are getting the jist of "THE WORLD IS WATCHING"

Just my opinion.....stay strong folks.

V

Hey ChiefV. I had a quick question about the debt forgiveness that you mentioned. I was under the impression that the dead line for that debt to be re-instated was 11/02/10. Was that time line moved to 12/31/10?

Thanks for any input you have on this.

Peace