Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE 10:34 pm latest info....

FishMan1969

Thanks for posting this on another site OKIE.... Keep the info coming...

I SEE ON ANOTHER SITE M---C HAS JUST NOW GOTTEN THE PROOF OF THE LOWER

DENOMS BEING DELIVERED TO THE C B I--REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN I TOLD YOU

I HAD ALREADY SEEN THEM? THAT'S WHEN SOME WENT BALLISTIC AND SAID---

PROVE IT!!!WELL NOW THE PROOF IS OUT THERE TO THOSE WHO CHOSE TO BELIEVE

WHAT I STATED WAS FALSE--THAT'S THE REASON I STOPPED POSTING FOR A WHILE

AND CONSIDERED NEVER POSTING AGAIN--BUT OVER 200 P.M.'S SUPPORTING ME

IS THE REASON I RETURNED TO MAKE ________ MY HOME BASE AGAIN.

MY INTEL HAS BEEN AND STILL IS FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE POSSIBLE AND I

JUST SIMPLY RELAY THE MESSAGE---I'M JUST A MESSAGE BOY--NOTHING MORE OR LESS--WILL BE SPEAKING TO BAGDAD IN ABOUT 4 HOURS AND IF ANYTHING IS NEW

AND REPORTABLE WITH-OUT BEING IN JEOPARDY OF SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALLY

I WILL POST--YOUR MY FAMILY--ALWAYS KNOW I'VE GOT YOUR BACK------

GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND PRAYERS CHANGES THINGS---WITH LOVE----OKIE OIL MAN

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Please people, if you wish to believe Okie that's OK, but someone I converse that knows him says he works in a grocery store. Not bashing, but please stay grounded, I am sorry, but several yrs ago I called him out with numerous oil field questions, he always had to leave due to an Intel phone call coming in, by the way I have 30 yrs in oil and gas, he never once answered a question about oil and gas. I just would hate for some pinning there hopes on this fraud.

Ok bash away, pp

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 11

Okie- Thanks for your courage of conviction. I gotta believe at your stage in life one of two things is for real--either you are relaying factual intel from trusted and reliable sources that is accurate or you are relaying, in good faith, info from sources being deceptive to you for some reason. I can't deduce any other avenues of logical behavior on your behalf at this point, since I truly believe that you are being sincere, therefore, let's all hope for the prior as opposed to the latter.

• Upvote 2

Please people, if you wish to believe Okie that's OK, but someone I converse that knows him says he works in a grocery store. Not bashing, but please stay grounded, I am sorry, but several yrs ago I called him out with numerous oil field questions, he always had to leave due to an Intel phone call coming in, by the way I have 30 yrs in oil and gas, he never once answered a question about oil and gas. I just would hate for some pinning there hopes on this fraud.

Ok bash away, pp

I read a post the other day on this site were some one in the oil bus Knew him and that he was well though of but the guy didn't know him well enough to call him and ask questions....

• Upvote 1

I read a post the other day on this site were some one in the oil bus Knew him and that he was well though of but the guy didn't know him well enough to call him and ask questions....

I wish I could say that's true, but he has a following of people that grasp at his every post. People who are in dire needs, were this Investment is there last chance, ones who really need this to happen. Those are the folks I feel bad for. He is but a lonely old man, looking for attention I am afraid, and have stated before. To those that really need this, I would give all for this to happen for you. Stress levels are currently high, and Okies tales are not helping much.

pp

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 6

Ok bash away, pp

You know somone who "says" they know him and he works in a grocery store??? Do you know him???? Have you seen him, talked to him lately or are you going off of hear say from someone who "says" they know him??? I know someone who talks to him almost daily and as I understand it, Okie is who he says he is...... I guess I have to choose between your guy who "says" he knows him and my guy who "says" he knows him....... I choose my guy.....

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Guest Ratatap

Ok bash away, pp

Hey Pokerplayer - I worked it years ago up in the cold state of ND. First time I actually saw water freeze when you threw it up in the air. It was 70 below windshield and 33 below temp. Deepest well we did was 38K deep what a haul that one was. I am for real in case your wondering.....Worked the workover rigs in the little knife field. Never met Okie up there but I suppose his name speaks for where he worked...

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

You know somone who "says" they know him and he works in a grocery store??? Do you know him???? Have you seen him, talked to him lately or are you going off of hear say from someone who "says" they know him??? I know someone who talks to him almost daily and as I understand it, Okie is who he says he is...... I guess I have to choose between your guy who "says" he knows him and my guy who "says" he knows him....... I choose my guy.....

Find someone in oil and gas to ask him a few questions of a technical nature, then watch him squirm his way out of it. Your guy, my guy? This will send him into a sweat and will have nothing to do with either of us.

Balls in your court, I don't want people hurt by his posts, were do you stand?

pp

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Ok bash away, pp

I totally disagree with you. You live in Canada and you know where he works. I know for a fact that he is no grocery store clerk, checker or any other type of store employee..

I would check your facts before posting false information. Total BS...and No I Don't base any hopes on Rumors of any kind.. Oh I'm glad to hear you have worked at a service station for 30 yrs.. Just sayin..

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 7

Hey Pokerplayer - I worked it years ago up in the cold state of ND. First time I actually saw water freeze when you threw it up in the air. It was 70 below windshield and 33 below temp. Deepest well we did was 38K deep what a haul that one was. I am for real in case your wondering.....Worked the workover rigs in the little knife field. Never met Okie up there but I suppose his name speaks for where he worked...

GO RV !!!!!!!!

Up by Sidney Mont. or Guilette Wy.? Worked the Powder River Breaks myself. B)

I totally disagree with you. You live in Canada and you know where he works. I know for a fact that he is no grocery store clerk, checker or any other type of store employee..

I would check your facts before posting false information. Total BS...and No I Don't base any hopes on Rumors of any kind.. Oh I'm glad to hear you have worked at a service station for 30 yrs.. Just sayin..

Another 7-11 clerk posts

sheesh, there coming out of the wood work.

pp

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Pick your oil and gas question for me and we will see who knows what. Never mind, in a battle of minds and brawn, you are unarmed.

pp

Not against ya AT ALL but here's one. Chain tosser? Answer that and I'm with ya all the way. B)

Edited by JugDawg1