Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 Budget - READY before Parliment

FishMan1969

Expectations for the near completion of the budget next year

NOVEMBER 19, 2010 08:25 PM

Expectations for the near completion of the budget next year to be ready before the Parliament

Informed sources close to approving the budget for 2011 and will be ready, however, after the Iraqi parliament to end the government procedures to be discussed by the mechanism of endorsement.

The sources said that the next budget will be better and more comprehensive than the previous budget that have occurred in several debates and reservations by the previous parliament, The House of Representatives earlier approved the beginning of the current year budget in 2010, according to Article 42 of the Law of the budget has been allocated 5% of the total revenue from border crossing points with the exception of sovereign revenues, to offset the border provinces, was also decided to transfer an amount equivalent to one dollar for every barrel of crude oil producer in the province in accordance with Article 43 of the Constitution

Next Parliament meeting on Nov 21, 2010.... Lets hope.......

From another site link not working... sorry

• Upvote 5

The RV BETTER BE IN THERE!!!!!!!!

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be there. Talabani said in his acceptance speech last week when he was elected President, that the 'RV is imminent' and that the Iraq people have suffered enough.

I believe IMHO that it will be $3.22 or better, but under $4.00. Soooooooooooo hang on......

• Upvote 2

I hope like everyone the RV does happen soon as well, but November 21, 2010 seems to me a near impossibility for the simple fact that their CBI President is still at Harvard speaking at the economics seminar this weekend until The 21st, and I would think he would want to be in Iraq at time of the announcement of the RV right? maybe Im thinking wrong, no he technically doesnt have to be there, but I would think he would thats all

I hope like everyone the RV does happen soon as well, but November 21, 2010 seems to me a near impossibility for the simple fact that their CBI President is still at Harvard speaking at the economics seminar this weekend until The 21st, and I would think he would want to be in Iraq at time of the announcement of the RV right? maybe Im thinking wrong, no he technically doesnt have to be there, but I would think he would thats all

Personally, I like the idea that he might remain here in the US, at the time of announcement, so he (plus his group) could ring the bell at the opening of the stock exchange.

• Upvote 1

If the budget is ready by Sunday, and the new 2011 budget oil rate is $73 per barrel which increases the budget approx 11 billion for 2011....

I would say we should see an approved budget and at a RV rate higher than most of us are thinking.

Put this together with all the intel and recent information we are hearing from multiple sources.... and make your own deductions.

We may finally be getting............. close to our finish line.

Pray extra hard for wisdom for the Iraqis to get the tasks accomplished in a timely manner........ smile.gifsmile.gif

http://dinarvets.com...20entry273570

• Upvote 7

What better place than Harvard, the cornerstone of American education, to announce the RV to the world? B)

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm... with Dr. Shabibi in the USA, it does make it a little edgy.

I know it's MALIKI who actually will announce, in his speech. But if they wait until monday, and The Governor is back at Iraq. Then that would be wise, fair.

Because Dr. Shabibi waited, respectfully, for his turn to flip the RV switch.

I think the actual announcement of the RV will be when Dr Shabibi is at Iraq!!!

MONDAY IS DO-ABLE FOR ME!!!

Hopefully grab some reserves and lock in a down payment.. Before it's too late. MONDAY EVENING MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

GO RV!

:P

Hmmmm... with Dr. Shabibi in the USA, it does make it a little edgy.

I know it's MALIKI who actually will announce, in his speech. But if they wait until monday, and The Governor is back at Iraq. Then that would be wise, fair.

Because Dr. Shabibi waited, respectfully, for his turn to flip the RV switch.

I think the actual announcement of the RV will be when Dr Shabibi is at Iraq!!!

MONDAY IS DO-ABLE FOR ME!!!

Hopefully grab some reserves and lock in a down payment.. Before it's too late. MONDAY EVENING MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

GO RV!

:P

Do you really feel they will announce the RV within this next week? After reading the same posted link from 3 different people here, in the first paragraph it states that - ... Othman al-Juhayshi, member of the Iraqi parliament for the Al-Iraqiya list, said that the political blocs have agreed at the meeting held last Saturday to complete the formation of the parliamentary committees and authorize the Financial Committee to study the budget for next year to approve it within the next few weeks after the blessed Id al-Adha.

Would they still announce an RV before it is approved? Or am I understanding this wrong?