Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV will be here; right after we stop watching the Clock!

CheckMate

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

We are waiting although emotions and Happy Aniversary!!! :)

We are waiting although emotions and anxioty vary from time to time :D ...just enjoy hearing from you!vary from time to time :D ...just enjoy hearing from you!

Thank you zzzzzzzzz!

Steve...good to see you here too...hope all is well...stay in touch.

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

We are waiting although emotions and Happy Aniversary!!! :)

We are waiting although emotions and anxioty vary from time to time :D ...just enjoy hearing from you!vary from time to time :D ...just enjoy hearing from you!

Thank you zzzzzzzzz!

Steve...good to see you here too...hope all is well...stay in touch.

WELL said Silhouette - There is SO much going on that some times we forget people can CONTRIBUTE but still have to LIVE their own lives!!! Thanks and GOD BLESS to ALL that contribute... Happy Anniversary zzzzzzzzz and SAFE travels SteveI....

Patience is key here... sit back and let the JOY of Iraq present itself to the WORLD!!!!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

An absolute amazing post. Check I am always looking so eagerly to read and learn what you have to say. Right when I log into this forum I search for zzzzzzzzz since the info you have seems to be extremely credible and positive. Enjoy your anniversary and I can not wait for the Conference call. Maybe the RV will happen before the CC and you will Just congratulate all of us through the phone who followed with this investment. Thanks so much and take care.

Edited by tobias1995bmw
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone,

I have heard nothing but good news.

PPPPSSSSTTTT!

The RV will be here; right after we stop watching the Clock!wink.gif

Many of you have been asking where is everyone?

Well, there is no bad news to speak of, everything is moving towards completion.

So what is left for us to tell you?

What would you want to here right now?

What would be better than, the GOI is very close, and the next steps will be the RV/RI !! (This is what we have said already)

Everyone that needs to be engaged is involved at some level, we all know thats a first time.

If all goes well it looks like the GOI, RV/RI will happen during there holiday or in the immediate days that follow.

People are quit because there is not much left to say, we are just that close! ohmy.gif

It is very evident that we are at the end of this long journey, people are tiered of the wait and now that all signs point to the end, everyone is holding there breath, will it be tonight, tomorrow night,

or the first of the next week?

I'm not sure when this will happen as in, the exact time.

There should be very little doubt left as to where we are headed, can you now see we are moving into the last phase of this event.

I'll bet there are still a few uneducated, boneheads, that believe we are still months or even years away. laugh.gif

If it is ok for them to give us there opinion, then we have the right to point out that there IDIOTS, UNEDUCATED, NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!

That said I will not come back here ever and address these people, there no longer worth our comments.

Remember this;

There are no facts that point to this taking another 6 months to a year, but on the flip side,

there are many facts that point out this should have been accomplished many months ago.

Had a great call with Adam and as many figured he is all for a call, we will start putting one together, we will send the finished call over to Adam for him to post.

As to my time; this is my anniversary with my wife of 27 years, you will see very little of me for the next few days.

Thanks everyone,....chin up we are almost done.

Here is a few good things to think about;

1. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable

of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

2.“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”

- Dale Carnegie

4.“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.”

- Winston Churchill

If you have nothing to say; please go find a positive post or quote, add it here for all to read. Leave something positive!

Have a great day everyone. I'll get working on a call, give me till friday.

zzzzzzzzz,.......

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN TO THAT! :woot:

AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ENJOY EACH OTHER! :hug:

IT IS A BLESSING TO ONE AND ALL WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR LIFE WITH. :hug:

BE BLESSED, BE HAPPY, BE PROSPERIOUS, BE HEALTHY.................................AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! :wave:

zzzzzzzzz................................HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THE MRS.......................YOU BOTH NEED SOME TIME OFF :twothumbs:

BUT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. :twothumbs:

ALL OF YOU ARE GREAT IN YOUR RESOURSES, AND YOUR SHARING................................YOU ALL HELP ME TO SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.......................AND I AM GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

DRAVMORRIS2 :twothumbs:

I really do agree that there is nothing more to say because we are almost there... it's just that it has become addicting to read new stuff and rumors and articles... the ups and downs the drama lol... its a good thing I will have money to take my mind of this when it's all said and done :rolleyes:

check, glad you were able to contact adam and get things worked out...it has really been nice to see the team of contributors come together over the past few weeks and create / increase the attitude and positive vibe of the forum...it's been enjoyable.

i look forward to the conference call and to hear more of what's going on behind the scene's...even though it really won't change things much...

...it is really nice to hear from so many, and to know and feel, that we close to end of this long journey...and the beginning of new journeys to come.

i hope everyone is prepared and has taken advantage of all that adam / DV has been offering...not to mention all the advice coming from many contributors here in the forum that are "in the know"

happy anniversary Dan...make it a good one!!!

pegasusone

• Upvote 1

To Check and Mate HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Thank you for all the info and keeping our hopes up even with all the naysayers present. I see the glass as half full not half empty ,

As well as to everyone else, Be blessed! Aloha

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. - Woodrow Wilson

Five minutes, just before going to sleep, given to a bit of directed imagination regarding achievement possibilities of the morrow, will steadily and increasingly bear fruit, particularly if all ideas of difficulty, worry or fear are resolutely ruled out and replaced by those of accomplishment and smiling courage. -Frederick Pierce

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances. -Bruce Barton

Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve! -Andrew Carnegie

thank you for all the updates and info you share

sometimes it is good to just be reassurred we are still on track

congratulations to you zzzzzzzzz and check's mate for 27 years of marriage

im going on 20 yrs with mrs cws this spring

take care

cws

Thank You!

Congratulations!

Happy Anniversary!

I am again grateful for the moral fiber of the many resources that have been so considerate in offering us commoners the much needed intel.

I can not comprehend how I would have made it thru this speculation without the providers of this information; many, many, many that have been sacrificial with their

time and finances to help us. It is very humbling and appreciated.

An example has been set by these great folks for us to follow! Let us take heed thru their actions!!

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post and CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife. I love seeing marriages that have thrived for so long in this day and age. I'm still not married yet but hope to have a marriage as successful as yours! 27 years is nothing short of spectacular and I hope that you have many more blessed years.

Thanks again for the post.

Thompson25... Agreed on your thoughts about marriage..........I admire you for the innocence coming out of your post........ Then I have to remember you're still very young ( you could be my son... I'm 53)..........

You're absolutely right when you deem a 27 yrs lomg lasting marriage "nothing short of spectacular ".......Kind of sad if we think about it, tho.....

It was absolutely normal for my grandparents ( born circa 1890) and even for my parents. ( born 1924) ... Infact it was the ONLY way to deem a marriage ... The "Until Death do us part" thing..........

Well, my generation ( I was born in 1957) instead was already in big doo-doo when it comes to relationshops and love affairs......

Some blame it to the Student Revolution of 1968 and the beginning of Feminism...... I don't know... Might be... One thing is for sure... A few ( many) things needed to be changed for Women ( in some areas of the World much more than others but overall in most of the Planet really). And they did change..... In the just and needed fight for their rights, some Women knocked down anything and everything . They were aware that was one of those moments in which the wind is favorable and you gotta get as much as you can. They were at least 2,000 years thirsty and hungry for their rights. So in the confusiion and urge of getting what they justly considered claiming of their due rights, they knocked a lot of stuff down including some good stuff. But still the guilt for that had been originated by Males , historically at least. Then, after the end of the 60's. It was like a big battle field when it came to relationships... At least in the Western World........ So finding the right mate is indeed like drawing the winning lottery ticket.. nd Men and Women really need to convincingly collaborate fully with each other. In general and in particular when they state they love each other. As usual , MY VERY VERY VERY HUMBLE OPINION..

Thompson , I wish you the very Best and a very happy life filled with authentic Love. Nothing like it, really........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thank You!

Congratulations!

Happy Anniversary!

I am again grateful for the moral fiber of the many resources that have been so considerate in offering us commoners the much needed intel.

I can not comprehend how I would have made it thru this speculation without the providers of this information; many, many, many that have been sacrificial with their

time and finances to help us. It is very humbling and appreciated.

An example has been set by these great folks for us to follow! Let us take heed thru their actions!!

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[/size][/i][/b][/font]

If you have nothing to say; please go find a positive post or quote, add it here for all to read. Leave something positive!

[

Thank you Check for your posts and updates...they are greatly appreciated....looking forward to whatever you bring us...Hope you have a most WONDERFUL time with your bride of 27 years...Happy Anniversary...God Bless you and yours...