Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars for Sale

terr

FOR ANYBODY ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THIS OFFER:

If you are in a position to purchase 1,000,000 dinar... Then you would obviously be pretty confident (like most of us) that this RV is going to take place eventually.

Having said that... If you are that confident that it's going to RV and you have that much money to spend go buy it legitimately from a Dinar Dealer and spend a little more...

common sense.... and further more... anybody on this site trying to solicit should be banned. JMHO... that's not what this site is for.

Too Risky!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'd like a price for all 100 million. TK tells me it's going to RV THIS WEEKEND @ $5.72, so I know it has to be true THIS TIME. I'll travel to you to pay you and pick up at your location.

Hey, maybe this is part of the smoke screen! Sending people to Dinar boards to make people think he's knows something bad is going to happen. Suppressing demand! :lol:

You must be out of your mind or just plain stplaugh.gif on the other hand you should not be trying to sell Dinars on this site.

Not so! We've bought at least once a week, every week for a year ... some from individuals on this site ... no problems ... good people. I also wrote most everything on this site regarding authentication ... there is an easy way to handle this.

I don't see a stated rate ... if this is another one of those I want $1180/M to go start a (whatever) nonsense then of course I'm NOT interested.

Otherwise contact me ... we pay more than either DT or GID.

Peace

Doc31