Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 RV UPDATE

viper51

Yes the RV is in the 2011 Budget that now is holding up the Rv because they wanted to Ratify it with some changes they had made monday to better improve the Budget to there goals for the end quarter of 2010 and first 3/4's of 2011. They are now being told to hurry up and start spending the 2011 Budget, they already have all of the 2010 they never spent. Things are looking really good and we should start seeing things come together real quick one after the other , after EID 21ST of this month.

Looking Good

VIZIOIRAQI

P.S. Talabani addressed the lawmakers remaining in the parliament hall, declaring: "Today is a day of victory, the victory of the free Iraqi will."He then formally requested al-Maliki form a new government. Al-Maliki has 30 days to do so, as the factions work out the allotment of ministry positions, including key posts like foreign affairs and the interior ministry in charge of security forces.

wink.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 7

Just a thought...

but if it's true that the budget is effective Q4 2010...

And the RV is in the budget...

and Auctions starting showing zero cash sales since Early October

I'm just saying.....HMMMM it maybe starting to add up.

Doc any thoughts?? if this could be part of the reason for zero cash sales?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info.

Question: If the 2011 budget is passed and there is no word of an RV, does that mean no RV in the near future, if at all?

p.s- yes there are such things as stupid questions and I apologize if I just asked one......still new to the game.

If the 2011 budget figures are released and figured on the present rate of now it DOES NOT MEAN there will not be an RV sooner or later. It is more logical under the pressure and circumstances to figure the RV in the 2011 budget to accomplish goals calling for the RV like the WTO and others.

• Upvote 3

If the RV is real, is has to be in the 2011 Budget. We'll know as soon as it's passed, and they have to do this SOON. :blink: Their new fiscal year started at the end of October. Thanks Viper.

Yep!! First priority was SECURITY

Now this is PRIORITY NUMERO UNO!!

The facts, figures and goals to be accomplished FINANCIALLY for 2011!

THANKFULLY THEY ARE WORKING ON IT NOW.. NOW.. NOW.. NOW.. NOW!!!

Yes they need to know what the RV value is to FORECAST NEXT YEAR's EXPENSES, PROFITS, AND TO KNOW HOW MUCH INFLUX OF GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT WILL OCCUR.

And BRING PROSPERITY TO THE IRAQIS.

And PROFIT to SPECULATORS AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Oh. And also the Governments of the countries too.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

:twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Forgive me if I'm wrong here Viper but it sounds almost like if they don't figure in the RV with the 2011 budget they may have to wait for 2012 WHICH they will absolutely NOT want to do. cool.gif

My thoughts exactly. The world's big dawgs left it up to Iraq to get it done, and they decided to squabble over petty crap for 8 months. Now, it would seem the big dawgs are stepping in and forcing their hand...

"...you vill RV, unt you vill like it!!!"wink.gif

• Upvote 4

If the 2011 budget figures are released and figured on the present rate of now it DOES NOT MEAN there will not be an RV sooner or later. It is more logical under the pressure and circumstances to figure the RV in the 2011 budget to accomplish goals calling for the RV like the WTO and others.

I am going to have to disagree with your statement, that is if I am even understanding exactly what you are getting at. :)

If the budget is released with the present rate as you state, then this to me would be a VERY bad thing, further more, our hopes of the rv would be questionable! We cannot assume that if the new rv rate is not figured in that the rv could still show up, this to me would not make any sense. Why pass a budget using their current rate & then shortly after rv? Not going to happen! As well, when the budget is released & we see whatever rate it shows at the IMF website for Iraq's exchange rates(link below)...this will be what we get for the rest of 2011. If the new rate is not in the budget, then it will not happen anytime soon......with that said, I completely believe the new rv rate to be figured into the budget that will hopefully be ratified in the next few days!

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2010-03-31&category=EXCHRT

• Upvote 2

From what I've read on here.... which may or may not be true... but someone posted earlier that they may have 3 different degrees of the RV - light RV, Medium, VERY Heavy.... So when they are piecing together a budget last minute - they can account for upcoming expenditures and not try and have "Trillions of Iraq Dinar" be exposed in contracts - they would have the RV rate stated in the budget and therefore outside investing would have insight into the stability of the Currency of Iraq and also the reduction of the "VOLUME" of it on the market - something Doc31's CBI Zero Cash threads have been speaking too...

Leave the cash out there that's out there... figure out a rate... rv.... then open back up for business with everyone who lives or invests or does both in Iraq HAPPY and optimistic about their BRIGHT future!

Just my .o2

Thanks as ALWAYS Viper for the updates!!!! GOD Bless you and your family!

- Fresh :D

Ok we all know that the 2011 BUDGET has been pushed to the TOP OF THE IRAQI TO DO LIST. There are meetings still going on daily with no SOLID info on whats happening with any RV. However Arinai banks at the Rasheed Bank in Western Baghdad which is a Gov owned bank. He spoke to a person he knows there who flat told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now. This happening this way is a big possibility IMO. I will pass on any further info I get. Hang it there

My sources tell me expect to hear things at the end of the month. Maybe might here more about it then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes the RV is in the 2011 Budget that now is holding up the Rv because they wanted to Ratify it with some changes they had made monday to better improve the Budget to there goals for the end quarter of 2010 and first 3/4's of 2011. They are now being told to hurry up and start spending the 2011 Budget, they already have all of the 2010 they never spent. Things are looking really good and we should start seeing things come together real quick one after the other , after EID 21ST of this month.

Looking Good

VIZIOIRAQI

P.S. Talabani addressed the lawmakers remaining in the parliament hall, declaring: "Today is a day of victory, the victory of the free Iraqi will."He then formally requested al-Maliki form a new government. Al-Maliki has 30 days to do so, as the factions work out the allotment of ministry positions, including key posts like foreign affairs and the interior ministry in charge of security forces.

wink.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

Does this mean it could be another 30 days?

I am going to have to disagree with your statement, that is if I am even understanding exactly what you are getting at. :)

If the budget is released with the present rate as you state, then this to me would be a VERY bad thing, further more, our hopes of the rv would be questionable! We cannot assume that if the new rv rate is not figured in that the rv could still show up, this to me would not make any sense. Why pass a budget using their current rate & then shortly after rv? Not going to happen! As well, when the budget is released & we see whatever rate it shows at the IMF website for Iraq's exchange rates(link below)...this will be what we get for the rest of 2011. If the new rate is not in the budget, then it will not happen anytime soon......with that said, I completely believe the new rv rate to be figured into the budget that will hopefully be ratified in the next few days!

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2010-03-31&category=EXCHRT

In my opinion, Viper is right.

If they come out with a budget based on the current rate, and it gets approved, then they RV, they come out ahead.

To put it in everyday terms-- Let's say I am getting ready for vacation and I have $3000 to spend. Then I show my wife that we only have $1000 to spend. Our budget is $1000 that we can spend on vacation. When we get back from vacation, I have $2000 to put into the construction of my "man cave."

So, in conclusion, I would expect Iraq to put out the budget at a lower rate so they have more headway in the end. I read in another post that they previously budgeted, spotting oil at around $74 per Bbl, when oil is actually around $84 per Bbl.

My opinion,

Know Moral Eyes

If they come out with a budget based on the current rate, and it gets approved, then they RV, they come out ahead.

To put it in everyday terms-- Let's say I am getting ready for vacation and I have $3000 to spend. Then I show my wife that we only have $1000 to spend. Our budget is $1000 that we can spend on vacation. When we get back from vacation, I have $2000 to put into the construction of my "man cave."

So, in conclusion, I would expect Iraq to put out the budget at a lower rate so they have more headway in the end. I read in another post that they previously budgeted, spotting oil at around $74 per Bbl, when oil is actually around $84 per Bbl.

My opinion,

Know Moral Eyes

My opinion,

Know Moral Eyes

My opinion,

Know Moral Eyes

Thanks for the reply Moral Eyes. But what you are saying is not what Viper just posted in here, this is what he said his contact>> "told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now."

You are saying rv not included in the budget......this is saying the rv's new rate(base) is IN the budget.

Some one on here before came up with something that has been close ever since. If they were planning on rv'ing & the new rate was not in the budget......why do this & cause more accounting work for them? If the budget came out, then they were to rv, they would then have to change/alter the budget. It makes sense the rv would be the "base" of the budget. Any other way just does not make sense. Once again thanks for replying....

• Upvote 3