Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Calls Maliki, Discusses Chapter 7 Release

rocketman2010

Obama, who congratulated the PM on this occasion to support Iraqi efforts to get out

President Barack Obama, who congratulated the Prime Minister on this occasion to support Iraqi efforts to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII

In the name of God the Merciful

Republic of Iraq

Prime Minister

Information Office of the Prime Minister

Press release

الجمعة Friday 12-11-2010

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki receives congratulatory telegrams and communications on the occasion of his appointment the new Iraqi government

Received the Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, a number of congratulatory telegrams and telephone calls to offer congratulations on the occasion of his appointment the new Iraqi government.

He said the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt Hosni Mubarak sent a cable of congratulations on the need to develop bilateral relations and best wishes to the Prime Minister cycle governmental successful outcome.

For his part, President Barack Obama, who congratulated the Prime Minister on this occasion to support Iraqi efforts to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII.

He also stressed during the telephone call this morning on the necessity of activating the strategic framework agreement and the development of cooperation between the two countries at all levels.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.pmo.iq/index.htm

• Upvote 11

For his part, President Barack Obama, who congratulated the Prime Minister on this occasion to support Iraqi efforts to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII.

He also stressed during the telephone call this morning on the necessity of activating the strategic framework agreement and the development of cooperation between the two countries at all levels.

Fantastic article my friend. Remember the UN approved the removal of Chapter 7 based on two file points, 1) elevating their currency, 2) Oil-for-Food has to be in place.

Chapter 7 will not be lifted until those files (conditions) have been satisfied.

What does that spell?

Incredible article that help authenticate what is about to happen in the near future. Great job!

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 7

Fantastic article my friend. Remember the UN approved the removal of Chapter 7 based on two file points, 1) elevating their currency, 2) Oil-for-Food has to be in place.

Chapter 7 will not be lifted until those files (conditions) have been satisfied.

What does that spell?

Incredible article that help authenticate what is about to happen in the near future. Great job!

God Bless.

Okay steve, I'm sorry for bashing you in the past. But man you really had me going. And a man at my age it would take much for me to have the BIG ONE.... God Bless you I will never bash you again.

• Upvote 4

Fantastic article my friend. Remember the UN approved the removal of Chapter 7 based on two file points, 1) elevating their currency equal to or greater than the USD, 2) Oil-for-Food has to be in place.

What does that spell?

God Bless.

Had to make a correction in my wording. Sorry.

Edited by SteveI

What does that spell?

God Bless.

...hey Steve-o, I got a sneaky little suspicion you knew about this...dry.gif ...hehehe...great news, it CAN'T be long now, right???

...hey Steve-o, I got a sneaky little suspicion you knew about this...dry.gif ...hehehe...great news, it CAN'T be long now, right???

I am tired but not that tired. There are so many file points (things) tied to each other I am trying to keep them straight. Everything has to unfold in a specific order.

God Bless you SoldierOfIndependence

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1

Okay steve, I'm sorry for bashing you in the past. But man you really had me going. And a man at my age it would take much for me to have the BIG ONE.... God Bless you I will never bash you again.

I gave him Aunt Esthers phone number just in case you slip. :D

Oh and thanks. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Steve I agree with you but I know the CBI want's those big bills back by the end of the year. Let's hope this goes fast.

Probably as fast as we are willing to turn them in with the new rate!!!!!!

Everyone is alive tonight and finding the most incredible sources and points. Way to go.

Keep the news coming my friends.

God Bless.

OK Repeat after Steve I.....

1. GOI Formed

1.a Budget Approved

2. RV

2a. We all cash in

3. Chapter 7 gets lifted.

Got it?

One more time for the ...well you know who you are.

1. GOI Formed

1.a Budget Approved

2. RV

2a. We all cash in

3. Chapter 7 gets lifted.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 5