Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Saturday 11:00 MY time lol

pleasantvalleySunday

PleasantvalleySunday, thank you for the postand thank you Adam for DinarVet where there are so many sincere posters, many have values and experience that other sites only wish they had. Your site has been a truly valuable experience to me, a newbie, and I look forward to seeing what the posts are like after the RV/RI...lol Thanks again and GOD BLESS ALL!!!

For any who haven't taken the time to listen to it.......zzzzzzzzz, SteveI and the few others whose names I can't recall, but you'll hear, did a great job in putting together a conference call on short notice. It's definitely worth taking the time to listen to. Their posts are always informative, and the call was equally so.

I have a couple of websites and blogs. Anything written on them by others in the end comes back to me. In this forum the moderators and Adam can correct, add to or remove bad information. In the case of an audio recording there is no way to correct information after it has been posted. So if it was my site I would not have alowed uploads. Adam has been very gracious with us with embedded content and remarks.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for allowing the postings of the conference call and not erasing it, it was very informative, but common Adam give us some intel, meat and potatoes. You hardly ever post anything around here. It would be nice to share things every few days for us that visit your site daily. What is 15- 20 min of your time? If you have all these connections in Iraq well then what are they saying? Thanks for stoping by today but it really wasnt anything you said that we don't already know. I would love for you to hold a conference call and thnk that would be awesome!

Thanks for allowing the postings of the conference call and not erasing it, it was very informative, but common Adam give us some intel, meat and potatoes.

Hey Adam, I'll take this one for ya'.

Here's what you asked for, sufer223.

Enjoy! :lol:

intel-logo-blue.jpg

Meat%20Counter.jpg

potatoes-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Adam... My respect for you just went thru the roof.

Blessings to you and your family. Thank you for your dedication to the many who depend on your guidance.

I pray wisdom and continual success to you with all your current and future endeavors.

Thank you guys for a fabulous call ~ It was perfect timing and it strengthened the DinarVets family as a whole.

In my humble opinion, this whole incident, and the way it has been properly handled, brings even more credibility to this site ~ Adam's great character ~

and it testifies to the group of very professional and knowledgeable people who contribute and assist in this potentially life changing event.

Unity is rare and it is powerful. So many great people on here to learn from and grow with... We are blessed on so many levels!

I am grateful to all of you.

Blessings, Health, Wisdom & Prosperity to the Iraqi people, to America, and to all Dinar investors.

God Bless ALL & GO DINAR biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Woohoo!

FloridaChick. smile.gif