Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC WRONG ABOUT PARLIMENT...WRONG ABOUT RV??

stonewall67

Are you saying they WON'T be meeting tomorrow? Not sure I understand your post.

Think I need some sleep. :D

AC stated earlier in the week that the Parliment would not meet until the 18th. He touted that his info was top notch........ His info was wrong....... He also said the RV would not happen until 2011....... Hope his intel ins wrong on this as well!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

AC was WRONG about parliment meeting hopefully he is wrong about the RV not happening in 2010!!!! Funny thing is, for several days my e-mail was getting hit with AC messages yet for the last couple of days...... CRICKETS!!!!

They are meeting tommrow they are working through their holy days to seat the last 3 top positions with urgancy. Relax I will guess that within a week we will be able to revaule. Days away before you can finally relax and no one will ever see you on here again lol :).

• Upvote 3

AC stated earlier in the week that the Parliment would not meet until the 18th. He touted that his info was top notch........ His info was wrong....... He also said the RV would not happen until 2011....... Hope his intel ins wrong on this as well!!!!!!

Thanks for clarifying this. I never did trust AC. Some people just give you a bad vibe, and that's what I always got from AC.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

They are meeting tommrow they are working through their holy days to seat the last 3 top positions with urgancy. Relax I will guess that within a week we will be able to revaule. Days away before you can finally relax and no one will ever see you on here again lol :).

Yes, they are meeting tomorrow. AC was wrong.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

AC was WRONG about parliment meeting hopefully he is wrong about the RV not happening in 2010!!!! Funny thing is, for several days my e-mail was getting hit with AC messages yet for the last couple of days...... CRICKETS!!!!

AC was not wrong about the parliament not meeting. he said it was a possibility they would not meet.

Go back and read what he wrote.

Plus AC said there was a Parliament meet on Friday and that is true.

So he was correct and he most likely be correct on the redenomination will not happen this year

as AC says.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

You are absolutely CORRECT. The Amer. Contractor did NOT state that.

Bunch of word twisting going on and putting words into someone's mouth they didn't say or post.

People either have trouble reading or comprehending, not sure which one. :twothumbs:

AC was not wrong about the parliament not meeting. he said it was a possibility they would not meet.

Go back and read what he wrote.

Plus AC said there was a Parliament meet on Friday and that is true.

So he was correct and he most likely be correct on the redenomination will not happen this year

as AC says.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

As I have said many times before...AC said only two years ago that IQD RV was a scam. He also said that owning IQD outside of Iraq was illegal. I'm glad he thinks otherwise now. I just wish he would admit he was wrong. He is too full of himself to do so. Just ask him. He swears he has never been wrong!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

go back an read the post. you jumped the gun and posted prematurely

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You sound like none of these guys who predict these RV dates that come an go are never wrong.

let's just point out ALL the dudes who are wrong and not be pickin on the one dude whos usually right.

It's not picking on him at all... It is my opinion that AC is smart enough to read and only post what others post and then he has used it as his own information. Over the last 2 weeks AC has been wrong everytime and now has apologized for being wrong. It did not surprise me. Hang around a little longer and you will see his/her post due a total 180.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

People, u may consider ditching your email addresses after it rvs for your own protection and removing sensitive info out of that email account.

Ok afew questions about this, For me this seems to stir up a little panic. Could you please explain why you feel we need to do this?

1. Why would I need to delete my emails and then my account? I'm by no means and expert but I can clear out viruses and malware from my computer, so if my computer is not infected why should I fear my email account? Is there a "key gen" on this forum? Please replay thanks mate.

2. One more question if no one on here know's me, and no one on here would be able to identify me, then wouldn't it be a safe assumtion to say that they would not be able to locate me then retrieve the required amount of information needed, then come mug me and steal my credit card to retreive my RV'D money, and or put on a witty disguise that looks just like my unknown apperiance.

I'm simply posting this to keep people from being panic'ed no flamage intended.

• Upvote 2

Pay no mind to that post. That's just talking craziness talking right there. Alot of needless paranoia going on right there.

Ok afew questions about this, For me this seems to stir up a little panic. Could you please explain why you feel we need to do this?

1. Why would I need to delete my emails and then my account? I'm by no means and expert but I can clear out viruses and malware from my computer, so if my computer is not infected why should I fear my email account? Is there a "key gen" on this forum? Please replay thanks mate.

2. One more question if no one on here know's me, and no one on here would be able to identify me, then wouldn't it be a safe assumtion to say that they would not be able to locate me then retrieve the required amount of information needed, then come mug me and steal my credit card to retreive my RV'D money, and or put on a witty disguise that looks just like my unknown apperiance.

I'm simply posting this to keep people from being panic'ed no flamage intended.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Does it really matter who says what about when ? The only thing that matters is what Shabibi says about the rate. Once he does the RV, nothing that anyone here has said will truly matter. I will always appreciate the countless hours that OUR guru's ( Scooter especially ) have put into this site to keep us ignorant speculators informed as to what is going on with our investment. I only like to hear positive info, but have been let down many times. I think we all need to be hopeful but realistic. That being said, RV ON SUNDAY !!!

GO BRONCOS

GO IRAQ

• Upvote 1

YA I'M REMOVING MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM AC I'M DONE WITH THIS CLOWN

I done did that :lol:

Does it really matter who says what about when ? The only thing that matters is what Shabibi says about the rate. Once he does the RV, nothing that anyone here has said will truly matter. I will always appreciate the countless hours that OUR guru's ( Scooter especially ) have put into this site to keep us ignorant speculators informed as to what is going on with our investment. I only like to hear positive info, but have been let down many times. I think we all need to be hopeful but realistic. That being said, RV ON SUNDAY !!!

GO BRONCOS

GO IRAQ

Sorry, I'll have to be pulling for the Chiefs!:P