Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New Inside Source At The Meetings

wmawhite

I just received this from OUR source in Iraq........(tongue in cheek). It is from Mr. AC:

The Baghdad Meeting

I just want to send out a quick post to all my readers who have

been emailing me today asking if I have the results of the

political meeting here in Baghdad.

The reason you have not heard anything yet is because the Baghdad

meetings have not commenced and will not until 6pm local Baghdad

time or 10 AM EST. Many of you sound very anxious in your emails,

try not to be.

I have access to this meeting and information in regards to it and

will email out a report to my readers that will contain the results

as well as my analysis from the meeting here in Baghdad.

As always, thanks for being a follower and reading.

don't promote other sites

• Upvote 7

This is from A. C.

The Baghdad Meeting

I just want to send out a quick post to all my readers who have been emailing me today asking if I have the results of the political meeting here in Baghdad.

The reason you have not heard anything yet is because the Baghdad meetings have not commenced and will not until 6pm local Baghdad time or 10 AM EST. Many of you sound very anxious in your emails, try not to be.

I have access to this meeting and information in regards to it and will email out a report to my readers that will contain the results as well as my analysis from the meeting here in Baghdad.

• Upvote 10

Encouraging to think we may have someone on the "inside" of today's government formation talks. Not happy it is AC. We are sure to get any negatives first from this guy. I guess we will just have to dig for the encouraging facts for ourselves. I would suggest we stay tuned to many other sources today so that we can glean glimmers of hope from others. GO RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When the government has been seated, and the RV has occured, don't promote other sites ( A/C ) and his legion of disbelievers will still be on this site a week or two later stating that it still has happened because he has people on the inside. Don't believe the rumors! What a joke!

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I will confirm one thing accurate in his post, their will be a meeting at 6 PM.

"There is a meeting of leaders of political blocs in the sixth hour of the evening (6pm) and will discuss three main issues and basic and important issue will be the first agreement to hold the parliament session on Thursday and there is no delay"

Read more:

Thank you and God Bless all of you.

• Upvote 9

I will confirm one thing accurate in his post, their will be a meeting at 6 PM.

"There is a meeting of leaders of political blocs in the sixth hour of the evening (6pm) and will discuss three main issues and basic and important issue will be the first agreement to hold the parliament session on Thursday and there is no delay"

Read more:

Thank you and God Bless all of you.

As Ed Mahon would reply to Johnny Carson.............."you are correct, sir."

• Upvote 1

This is from A. C.

The Baghdad Meeting

I just want to send out a quick post to all my readers who have been emailing me today asking if I have the results of the political meeting here in Baghdad.

The reason you have not heard anything yet is because the Baghdad meetings have not commenced and will not until 6pm local Baghdad time or 10 AM EST. Many of you sound very anxious in your emails, try not to be.

I have access to this meeting and information in regards to it and will email out a report to my readers that will contain the results as well as my analysis from the meeting here in Baghdad.

Thanks for bieng eyes and ears.

• Upvote 3

I think we all have an idea what he will say after the meeting. Oh but I am sure he has someone going, NOT....

I just received this from OUR source in Iraq........(tongue in cheek). It is from Mr. AC:

The Baghdad Meeting

I just want to send out a quick post to all my readers who have

been emailing me today asking if I have the results of the

political meeting here in Baghdad.

The reason you have not heard anything yet is because the Baghdad

meetings have not commenced and will not until 6pm local Baghdad

time or 10 AM EST. Many of you sound very anxious in your emails,

try not to be.

I have access to this meeting and information in regards to it and

will email out a report to my readers that will contain the results

as well as my analysis from the meeting here in Baghdad.

don't promote other sites

• Upvote 1

Thanks for being the one to actually mention that.

Called someone in Iraq and they said if it were being televised they would have been watching it.

They've been watching TV all day and checking every channel.

So we need those eyes & ears.

Caz, i think you have the televised meeting confused. it is my understanding it is the Thursday meeting which was to be televised. God Bless

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 5

This is from A. C.

The Baghdad Meeting

Q77- who is or where do I find ACs posts? I'd like to read his email reports from this particular meeting. Much thanks in advance for your assistance. Deacon

• Upvote 2

just a bunch of bs.... Talk talk talk all I hear is talk. Come on people stop speculating about what and when!! If the Gvt forms then it will RV if they do not agree then we will be stuck for a good while longer. Thats it, plane and simple!!! I have contacts just as connected as most of these guys, actually probably more connected with the gvt than then all. I just dont go around telling every little thing that I hear. I want the RV as much as everyone else but trying to mislead people just isnt right

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He has his own web site and email subscription thing.

Not sure if we can post other web site links but if you just go by his name, (take out the space, put name together) then add .com you'll get there.

You can also do a Google search.

Q77- who is or where do I find ACs posts? I'd like to read his email reports from this particular meeting. Much thanks in advance for your assistance. Deacon

Edited by TAE
  • Upvote 4