Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opinions on okies pediction

cressie

I use to belong to a site were he posted lots. He has no intel what so ever. A person who knows him said he works in a grocery store. That person was Immediately banned as Okie brought in lots of clicks at the time. I work in oil and gas and when I asked him some questions he always had to leave because the "Phone was ringing from a contact" So in MHO he is just a lonely old man spinning tales for attention.

Remember, the thread asked me for my opinion and that's what I give.

pp

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

For those who weren't around back then, OKIE was one of several RV forecasters who made predictions which never came to pass and then disappeared from the scene. Although THIS prediction sounds as though he sincerely believes it, keep in mind that it appears that we are no closer to forming a government than we were 7 months ago. It has been repeatedly stated, and makes TOTAL sense, that nothing will happen prior to the installation of a stable, functioning government. The odds of that happening prior to Wednesday are virtually non-existent. It's nice to believe, but I hope dinar sales don't increase for the dealers based on yet another new rumor. GO RV!

• Upvote 4

For those who weren't around back then, OKIE was one of several RV forecasters who made predictions which never came to pass and then disappeared from the scene. Although THIS prediction sounds as though he sincerely believes it, keep in mind that it appears that we are no closer to forming a government than we were 7 months ago. It has been repeatedly stated, and makes TOTAL sense, that nothing will happen prior to the installation of a stable, functioning government. The odds of that happening prior to Wednesday are virtually non-existent. It's nice to believe, but I hope dinar sales don't increase for the dealers based on yet another new rumor. GO RV!

Well Legolas if I did go out and buy some more Dinars that would only mean when it does happen I would be that much richer along with the guy who sold it to me right ?

Then saying that no harm done.

God Bless

Well...the timing is correct...so on that fact alone (the timing) it may be correct.

But I have heard that he is not who he says he is (big surprise) so the validity of his claim cannot be taken as trustworthy...... but by also not knowing him myself I cannot make any judgment call on the matter of his personal integrity be it good or bad.

It could be true....or could be a wild guess and nothing more.

But know this.....we are very close and this very well could happen this week.

No matter who says what...be it good or bad.

The facts are about to over take the fiction and the truth is being made manifest right before our eyes.

These are great times to be alive if you are invested in the Iraqi Dinar.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Thanks for a great post!

I want to put out a special thanks to

Pheonix, Scooter, Sunny1, and Viper51

for all the information you guys have posted

this year. Because of you guys we know the

end is near and once it comes I know you'all

like myself will probably not be back.

Again farewell you guys I will see you on the otherside

after election day.

• Upvote 6

Blanc.......after several years of experience with all of the unfullfilled predictions and rumors, I suppose at this point I would only agree that the "person who sold them to you" would be richer. I've reached a point where I no longer feel strongly about the "WHEN," and instead have resolved to believe that it is now an "IF." I hope that OKIE is finally correct in one of his predictions, but Instinct tells me that the chances are somewhere between very slim and none based on current conditions in Iraq. To me it appears that the political situation is deteriorating rather than improving. I do a lot of reading, and thus far see nothing to indicate otherwise. The Saudis have proposed a meeting for the third week of November, and it appears that the Shiites have already rejected that proposal. So we wait.....as usual. I know this is not what anyone wants to hear, but unfortunately it is the reality of the situation. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not finding "Okie's" prediction...can someone post it please?

Okie's prediction

Blanc.......after several years of experience with all of the unfullfilled predictions and rumors, I suppose at this point I would only agree that the "person who sold them to you" would be richer. I've reached a point where I no longer feel strongly about the "WHEN," and instead have resolved to believe that it is now an "IF." I hope that OKIE is finally correct in one of his predictions, but Instinct tells me that the chances are somewhere between very slim and none based on current conditions in Iraq. To me it appears that the political situation is deteriorating rather than improving. I do a lot of reading, and thus far see nothing to indicate otherwise. The Saudis have proposed a meeting for the third week of November, and it appears that the Shiites have already rejected that proposal. So we wait.....as usual. I know this is not what anyone wants to hear, but unfortunately it is the reality of the situation. :angry:

Legolas I have been reading your posts for awhile and I'm amazed at how similarly we think. I don't know if that's a good thing for you or not, but I appreciate your views. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 3

Got this from another site as a follow up piece of news to the Okie Oil Man info..... UR

Thanks for the original post, and thank you **** for this delightful follow up!

I sent those messages I was receiving about OOM's post to my 'list" of peeps Ive brought into this insanity.. I wrote this as the preface to the message...

Good Morning Folks,

Saw this info late last night. If I recall correctly ( iirc ) Okie Oil Man has some very Senior Government connections from the last administration....

Seeing many many rumors and intel.. I am less excited by those these days, as I am by real facts. We know this though..

The Parliament is meeting tomorrow.

There are 20,000 + troops deploying to Iraq as we speak

G20 meetings upcoming

They seemingly had a Deadline of Oct. 31 st for a lot of Contracts and Forgiven Debt... its quite possible a small delay could be given, an exception shall we call it, as there are exceptions to every thing in life, if there was assurance it was within days, I suspect...

Many look or were looking, for today / Monday.. I believe at this point, it wouldn't be allowed to happen until at least Wednesday... to get past the Charade of the US Elections. ( Elections are only a illusion of participation at this point..they are 100% managed. Watch as even a complete over turn of the Congress and Senate, equate to ZERO change from the course we are on ) I am told and firmly believe, Security MUST be, and is being, ramped up significantly in Iraq for this event, thus Wednesday at the earliest makes sense to me.

My gut is thinking between now and the 15th.

It is... close!

have a Great Day!

Read more:

• Upvote 3

The predictions of how many experts have proven correct? Okie has the respect of many who are familiar with him from the period in which he was actively posting and we need to listen to what he is saying.

We must ALL realize that these troops that are goint to Iraq are STILL part of a rotation of soldiers that goto Iraq. We MUST stop telling people that they are going over there specifically for the security of the RV. That is NOT what they are being sent over for, they may end up doing that WHEN it does RV, but they are being sent over there to replace the Soldiers already in place. Let's not get this whole message about the Soldiers convoluted. I do work for III Corps and KNOW the facts. It will RV and is a matter of when. Unfortunately, NOBODY knows when it will RV though. WE all hope it is this week but the reality is, nobody knows. Happy Halloween!

• Upvote 4