Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar T.V segment LINK TRANSLATED

BUSTERH85

Someone posted a link and I downloaded the video and uploaed to Youtube and it is ready to share with the world.

If you know anyone that speaks arabic and can send me a translation I will post it to the video.

Thanks

xxxxxxxx.com

Edited by Munsch
removed email
  • Upvote 2

NO I would have COPIED & PASTED IT .TRY IT SOMETIME

copy and paste it? are you really not looking at what the guy said....he had the video TRANSLATED to him..let me break it down barney style for ya lil buddy....a guy that speaks arabic....sat down with him...watched the video with him...and explained what the other guy was sayin in the video.....nobody read anything...nobody printed anything....are we trackin? if not then i hope for the best to ya when you follow directions to the bank....its the sign that says B-A-N-K.....lol

• Upvote 14

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome! Close to the kuwait dinar? I sure hope so...cause if it does, hello BMW 750IL....biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Okay... My Dinar Wonderful Famliy.......

Please keep your feet on the ground... They are waiting for the GOV approval... AND we are still waiting on the GOV to be formed ...

So let's hope they finish what they started seven months ago... soon.

;)

I will look for the link and then i will ask my next door neighbor if she will tell me what they are talking about... <_< and what they are saying...

• Upvote 1

Some of you are a bunch of whiners! Like he said..."Get your own translator!" Ha! I think this is funny. Granted, if you don't know the guy and don't want to trust him, then don't. Even if he posted it as translated, some of you would still question it. So quit your bellyachin' and go about your day! Sheesh!

It's been a while since I've felt I needed to slap some hands!

• Upvote 8

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given that if what BUSTRH85 said is true, this is absolutely the BEST news I have EVER read on this site!! And I am in no way accusing you of a lie here BUSTER....but lets face it, with the amount of hype that has been thrown out here that doesn't happen, you have to be careful to not get your hopes up. But I am one who allows people to prove themselves to be wrong before I make accusations. So that being said, thankyou sooo much for giving us all the news we have long been awaiting to hear!! NOW if we could just get Scooter or Phoenix to confirm? Again, this isn't an accusation of a lie, but wanting to also hear it from a current source who's intel on here has been invaluable. ;)

• Upvote 5

Thanks Busterman, I too will take this video to my Saudi base commanders office tomorrow and watch it with him to confirm. Go RV Go!

Can't wait to hear that confirmation! :D

It just occured to me that I'd bet this is the first time in your lives that you WISHED you lived next door to an Arab. :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by hspotman