Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar T.V segment LINK TRANSLATED

BUSTERH85

Good news if true. Two points though. First, I believe the RV rate being close to the Kuwaiti dinar is the subcontractor's opinion, not a translation of anything said in the show. So I will put more stock in the translation than the opinion. I seriously doubt the dinar will be revalued anywhere near $3.55. Second, the purchasing power won't be affected within the country because the prices will be adjusted to reflect the new value. In other words, if an item cost 25K dinar before and the new rate is .86 it will now cost 25 dinar. The purchasing power hasn't changed. The dinar is just being used at a different rate. The income and cost of living of the average Iraqi won't be affected. What will be affected is the value of the dinar vs. other currencies. That's where we come in, because we operate in US dollars.

YES WE DO!!!!!!! Now I would like Y O why you think it will come back in valued so close to our dollar,"PEGGED", if you will....................IMO this will not happen LOOK AT ITS TRACK RECORD ...........The wont let any currency in the ME be pegged to the US dollar, they meaning the FED. The global economy, IMO, will not function properly . Look at its history from 1972 til they got put under chapt. 7 in 2003..................I rest my case........ GOD BLESS ALL!

Another viewpoint:

Ali (Dinar Trade) called me today regarding that video I emailed to him wherein I asked for his assistance in translating what was being said in Arabic. Here’s the main gist of what we talked about:

• He sent the email to his contacts in Iraq.
  • The video is old (Ramadan timeframe) / outdated.
  • The video was a news reporter who interviewed various businessmen and shop keepers about how they would feel about the IQD IF it were to be re-denominated.
  • There were NO government officials who were interviewed. As such, the opinions expressed in that video were just that… opinions of those people.
  • The interpretations about that article were not represented properly.

In a nutshell, the video didn’t really have anything significant to share. So, there you have it, straight from Ali of Dinar Trade to me. I hope this helps ease up the confusion.

Go Understanding… Go Ali… Go Dinar!

• Upvote 3

Another viewpoint:

Ali (Dinar Trade) called me today regarding that video I emailed to him wherein I asked for his assistance in translating what was being said in Arabic. Here’s the main gist of what we talked about:

• He sent the email to his contacts in Iraq.
  • The video is old (Ramadan timeframe) / outdated.
  • The video was a news reporter who interviewed various businessmen and shop keepers about how they would feel about the IQD IF it were to be re-denominated.
  • There were NO government officials who were interviewed. As such, the opinions expressed in that video were just that… opinions of those people.
  • The interpretations about that article were not represented properly.

In a nutshell, the video didn’t really have anything significant to share. So, there you have it, straight from Ali of Dinar Trade to me. I hope this helps ease up the confusion.

Go Understanding… Go Ali… Go Dinar!

So in other words....Buster just told a HUGE lie and you people raised his reputation 43 points....So.........43 people here bought into his LIE!

Either Buster is TOTALLY LYING, or Ali is.....You decide which one it is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

now both sides seem real to me...but 2 questions come to my mind on the ali part.....

1...if he has ALL his family involved in this and working with him in his office all day AND thier national origin is ARABIC then why would he send it off to iraq just to know what it says if he or somebody next to him can just watch it and do it there?

2..also..we have confirmed this video was aired earlier this month and it says that on the video...so with me saying that...when they told YOU it was old it is it because you told him it was new?

im just asking because im sure im not the only one wonderin

• Upvote 2

Hey busterh85/newbie:

Are you stating that Adam was/is lying to us all regarding the LOP off of zero's from the iraqi dinar? I mean great that it could post even close to the Kuwait dinar, really great. But Adam and all say that your info is just a rouse to get the newbies to dump their iq dinar at a loss. He stated that the issue regarding the lop is dead. Adam any comment on the rumor that won't die here? Have you (Adam) listened to and translated this link? What say you?

Hey busterh85/newbie:

Are you stating that Adam was/is lying to us all regarding the LOP off of zero's from the iraqi dinar? I mean great that it could post even close to the Kuwait dinar, really great. But Adam and all say that your info is just a rouse to get the newbies to dump their iq dinar at a loss. He stated that the issue regarding the lop is dead. Adam any comment on the rumor that won't die here? Have you (Adam) listened to and translated this link? What say you?

Sorry for the double post. I find it funny that some people do not understand what they read. Buster said (I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation) He totally agreed with everyone. He said nothing about removing the three zero's. English take them out of circulation. Just because we are new does not mean we are stupid about all of this.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

So in other words....Buster just told a HUGE lie and you people raised his reputation 43 points....So.........43 people here bought into his LIE!

Either Buster is TOTALLY LYING, or Ali is.....You decide which one it is.

GEEEZUZ BANE!!! Do you ever have anything positive come out of your words in this forum? Maybe if you weren't so negative all the time, people wouldn't be giving you so much crap for that one post. I guarantee you that if you start posting more positive stuff in this forum you will be treated with respect. Obviously one negative post does not a negative person make. But I have only seen negative words come from you here. Cheer up man and let it go. I'm sure I'm not the only one that read "anger" in this post here by you. Smile man, it's over and in the past. Forgotten as long as we can hear positive comments come from you. So are we going to get a negative,defensive rebuttal from you on this, or compliance? Maybe instead of saying this post the way you did,maybe say it as "Wow, Buster's and Ali's intel don't match up. I wonder who's is correct?" This is a forum for support, not accusations. And don't go thinking that that is what happened to you in that one post, because people weren't accusing you of anything, they just really didn't like how you presented your answer to the rhetorical questions there. I am sorry you felt attacked by everyone there, but obviously it must have been merited. Otherwise so many people wouldn't have responded that way. I hope you can someday remove that large chip that resides on your shoulder, because I am sure there is a kind person in you trying to get out. Most times, anger is a cry for compassion and understanding.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

GEEEZUZ BANE!!! Do you ever have anything positive come out of your words in this forum? Maybe if you weren't so negative all the time, people wouldn't be giving you so much crap for that one post. I guarantee you that if you start posting more positive stuff in this forum you will be treated with respect. Obviously one negative post does not a negative person make. But I have only seen negative words come from you here. Cheer up man and let it go. I'm sure I'm not the only one that read "anger" in this post here by you. Smile man, it's over and in the past. Forgotten as long as we can hear positive comments come from you. So are we going to get a negative,defensive rebuttal from you on this, or compliance? Maybe instead of saying this post the way you did,maybe say it as "Wow, Buster's and Ali's intel don't match up. I wonder who's is correct?" This is a forum for support, not accusations. And don't go thinking that that is what happened to you in that one post, because people weren't accusing you of anything, they just really didn't like how you presented your answer to the rhetorical questions there. I am sorry you felt attacked by everyone there, but obviously it must have been merited. Otherwise so many people wouldn't have responded that way. I hope you can someday remove that large chip that resides on your shoulder, because I am sure there is a kind person in you trying to get out. Most times, anger is a cry for compassion and understanding.

So it's negative to call a spade a spade....WHICH is right Hspotman? Ali or Buster? If one is right then the other is wrong. They cannot both be right can they? Believe me I support things that make sense. I don't fall for the word intel. Something is true or it's a blatant lie.

In regards to the other post how was my FIRST post there negative exactly?

I await your response.

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm not clr on what you are stating. Will a 25,000.00 dinar note be worth 25 dinar or is it going to be exchanged for smaller dinar bills totalling 25,000.00 dinar.

You know...this has been asked several times, and nobody is answering it. It's a valid question, which would clarify the situation 100%...but nobody is saying.

• Upvote 2

You know...this has been asked several times, and nobody is answering it. It's a valid question, which would clarify the situation 100%...but nobody is saying.

I wondered about that myself. This makes all the differents to me. I would have thought that would have been the biggest part of the info in the TV show. I mean who cares about the rest. Will I have a millon or will I only have a thousand?

Edited by RandolphA

So it's negative to call a spade a spade....WHICH is right Hspotman? Ali or Buster? If one is right then the other is wrong. They cannot both be right can they? Believe me I support things that make sense. I don't fall for the word intel. Something is true or it's a blatant lie.

In regards to the other post how was my FIRST post there negative exactly?

I await your response.

Siiigh....dude, I'm not going to go searching through every post you've wrote and copy/paste it just so I can make my point. But all you really have to do is see how defensive you are getting. All I know is it is never uplifting when I read something from you, but hey, that's just me. Maybe someone else feels differently. But I'm just gonna let it go already, and I suggest you do the same. There is no room, or need for any antagonism on this site. I'm sorry for making you feel you have to always be so defensive to things others say here to you, but really BANE, you need to grow up man. It's not a who's right, who's wrong situation. All I know is the RV "SHOULD" happen, and happen sooner than later.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Always appreciate the way you put things... although i think it will RV higher than .86 i like the way you put it together.

I do too. I just used $.86 as an example for simplification. I could have used $1.72 (2 x .86) and then you would pay 12.50 dinar for an item that used to cost 25K dinar. Or I could have used $2.58 (3 x .86) in which case you would pay 8.33 .... etc.

What BUSTERH85 said that he was told by his Iraqi subcontractor doesn't contradict what Adam said. He's not talking about a lop. Read it again. He's saying that the explanation we've been given that the 000s would be removed from circulation and the new lower denominations would be introduced is correct. In other words if the dinar RVs at $2 the prices in Iraq will be adjusted to reflect the new rate but the purchasing power won't be affected for Iraqis. We, however, will receive $2 for every dinar we turn in. A 25K dinar note would be worth $50,000.

now both sides seem real to me...but 2 questions come to my mind on the ali part.....

1...if he has ALL his family involved in this and working with him in his office all day AND thier national origin is ARABIC then why would he send it off to iraq just to know what it says if he or somebody next to him can just watch it and do it there?

2..also..we have confirmed this video was aired earlier this month and it says that on the video...so with me saying that...when they told YOU it was old it is it because you told him it was new?

im just asking because im sure im not the only one wonderin

Ali is from Pakistan. He's not an Arab. Pakistan's languages are Punjabi, Urdu, and English.

How good of news is this really? I don't want a LOP. We just made a couple of thousand dollars after being told that we were going to make millions. Something is better than nothing however, I'm dissapointed.

Again, this isn't a lop. BUSTERH85's account is consistent with what we're being told by Phoenix, Sonny1, Scooter .... etc.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 8

What BUSTERH85 said that he was told by his Iraqi subcontractor doesn't contradict what Adam said. He's not talking about a lop. Read it again. He's saying that the explanation we've been given that the 000s would be removed from circulation and the new lower denominations would be introduced is correct. In other words if the dinar RVs at $2 the prices in Iraq will be adjusted to reflect the new rate but the purchasing power won't be affected for Iraqis. We, however, will receive $2 for every dinar we turn in. A 25K dinar note would be worth $50,000.

Thanks, Scooby Doo. +1

Edited by AliasGilroy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

October 27, 2010

The mission of the new Iraqi dinar is to raise the price in the currency market

الدكتور سعد الحسون الحيالي Dr. Saad Al Hassoun Hayali

The deterioration that took place in Iraqi dinars since the early eighties of the last century as a result of economic policies random non-scientific, which followed the Iraqi political system before,

Who pursued the policy of broad consumer spending Bcatrih military and civil cause of the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar to the bottom so that the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar today fils Iraqi equivalent prices in 1988.

That monetary policy Iraqi conscious exercised by the Central Bank of Iraq's current political circumstances, economic, social, very difficult, and hanging over the fact of the bombings and the destruction of infrastructure, but the Iraqi Central Bank was able to achieve balance and stability of the Iraqi dinar, to maintain the cover of the Iraqi currency (reserve currency foreign and gold) in spite of government pressure, the use of this balance in public investment, but the Central Bank of Iraq has managed to fend off these pressures, and work according to the contexts of the global central banks

The issuance of the new Iraqi dinar should not be designed to delete the zeros, but must be placed a price equivalent to the U.S. dollar, the fact that the Middle East regions of the dollar, it must be new dinar equation: New Iraqi Dinars IQD is equivalent to 1220 and added to the cost of issuing one new dinar.

And be here the issuance process meaningful is not the deletion of zeros, but the withdrawal of currency excess of the market and therefore absorb part of the inflated prices, and facilitate the process of trade, and improving financial control of the governmental apparatus, and to facilitate the feasibility studies for investment projects, and raise administrative efficiency. والتقليل من ظاهرة الفساد الاداري . And reduce the phenomenon of administrative corruption.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.alsabaah.com%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dmozilla%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:unofficial

I do too. I just used $.86 as an example for simplification. I could have used $1.72 (2 x .86) and then you would pay 12.50 dinar for an item that used to cost 25K dinar. Or I could have used $2.58 (3 x .86) in which case you would pay 8.33 .... etc.

Ali is from Pakistan. He's not an Arab. Pakistan's languages are Punjabi, Urdu, and English.

Again, this isn't a lop. BUSTERH85's account is consistent with what we're being told by Phoenix, Sonny1, Scooter .... etc.

Well said Mr Rich.

• Upvote 1

I think they speak Farci in Iraq, not arabic. Not certain though.

They speak Arabic in Iraq. Farsi (or Persian) is spoken in Iran. I don't know if Ali speaks Arabic or not, but if he's from Pakistan it's certainly not his native language. I'm assuming that he doesn't speak it because he apparently needed help in translating it.

• Upvote 3

Doesnt Ali speak arabic? Why would he have to send the video off to someone?

I remember in one of the interviews that his Arabic is rusty and his office in Dubai has someone that is fluent in reading and writing it. This does make sense to me. This was recording was done in September if recall. Would you like me to find it for you? God Bless!