Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think this is a FUN Game... and I hope my pic shows up as my Avatar. I haven't participated in the chat room but love watching and reading all the comments. There is plenty of real info that comes out of this site that has helped me understand and learn about this awesome investment opportunity with the Iraqi dinar. Because of who we are dealing with - change occurs often!!! Thank you for all your hard work.

I put a lot more stock in what you say if I know you actually hold Dinar yourself.

After all, if you don't have any Dinar - what are you doing here, other than raining on people's parades?

Well, I have thought of a solution!

Introducing...

(Drum roll, please....)

The Verified Dinar Investor Member Group!

(Dinar-ified Members show up in Blue.)

Another first from DinarVets.com, we now have a way to quickly identify authentic Dinar Investors and tell them apart from the negative posters who don't even own Dinar and are only here to nay-say.

(I hate those people. Seriously - get a life. Thanks. :))

Here's how it works!

First, whip out some Dinar.

Take a picture of your Dinar, the time and date on your computer, and your username all in the same picture.

(See below.)

Upload the image to photobucket or any other image host.

Post it here.

Apply to the usergroup by clicking here.

Your credibility will instantly go up, women will want you, and your cooking will improve by 300%. No more burning the hamburger on sloppy joe night, no sirree bob!

All jokes aside - I think this is a great way to separate yourself from the rest of the knuckleheads out here. I know I will be 10X more likely to look at your post if I know you're actually invested and not just here to cause problems.

Let the Dinar-ifying begin!

adamownsdinar.th.jpg

Count me in!

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1599/dandd.jpg

Well I think this is a FUN Game... and I hope my pic shows up as my Avatar. I haven't participated in the chat room but love watching and reading all the comments. There is plenty of real info that comes out of this site that has helped me understand and learn about this awesome investment opportunity with the Iraqi dinar. Because of who we are dealing with - change occurs often!!! Thank you for all your hard work.

I'll count it. :)

Dinar-ified!

Nice!

See, gang? It's not that hard, or too much to ask. Get Dinar-ified! :)

i can more than likely email it or send as text attachment via my i-phone , i dont think anyone , mods or members can tell ya i've ever been the source of any problems , or misinformation and have always respected all on this site . Do feel a few bad apples are creating the need for management to require the rest of us to prove that we are not part of the problem but just here seeking info and conversation about dinar , please reply thanks

This kind of thing makes you wonder how some people make it through the day....unbelievable....why would anyone be on DinarVets if they didn't own dinars...geez

That's a great question, Dave!

The answer lies in a definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet-Troll

An even better question is this:

Since there's nothing wrong with owning Dinars, and posting a picture is free, then why would anyone be hesitant to prove that they are a legitimate investor?

I'm happy to see more and more REAL investors on here. It's going to make my life a LOT easier - I can simply ignore the TROLLS and pay attention to the INVESTORS.

Adam, I like the idea, but, I really think you should notch it up a bit. Somebody that is only holding 250000 in Dinar as opposed to someone holding, say 15 million Dinar, doenst have near as much skin in the game, really! What if prove that you have two, three or even five million dinar. It will all fit in the same picture in one hand.

Mine is locked up in a safe deposit box at the bank. I have a 25yr. old son with a drug problem. You have to keep everything of value locked up. Please everyone that beleives in prayer as I do, please pray he will turn his life around. Thanks for everything Adam. I also pray that the R/V is here, there is so many people that need it. People like myself, if we can come out with six to seven hundred thousand it will be a dream come true. Thanks again, and God Bless everyone, espesially the ones that is getting the information for people like me that has a hard time understanding what has to happen for this to take place.