Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

"Originally Posted by avenger380

Adam, I like the idea, but, I really think you should notch it up a bit. Somebody that is only holding 250000 in Dinar as opposed to someone holding, say 15 million Dinar, doenst have near as much skin in the game, really! What if prove that you have two, three or even five million dinar. It will all fit in the same picture in one hand."

While I will show that I own Dinar, I would never tell anyone how much. That is my business.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Originally Posted by avenger380

Adam, I like the idea, but, I really think you should notch it up a bit. Somebody that is only holding 250000 in Dinar as opposed to someone holding, say 15 million Dinar, doenst have near as much skin in the game, really! What if prove that you have two, three or even five million dinar. It will all fit in the same picture in one hand."

While I will show that I own Dinar, I would never tell anyone how much. That is my business.

AMEN...MY POINT EXACLTY...THANK YOU...some ppl just want to show off, I guess.....kind of like that dude on here that was bragging on how much money he made...."person who tells his business, has no business"

However I have no idea how to make a photo, into an icon and after that where to put it ..sorry. When I have time I will try to do this Dinarafied thing unless of course, the RV happens first and it could.

Thank you again.