Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a lot more stock in what you say if I know you actually hold Dinar yourself.

After all, if you don't have any Dinar - what are you doing here, other than raining on people's parades?

Well, I have thought of a solution!

Introducing...

(Drum roll, please....)

The Verified Dinar Investor Member Group!

(Dinar-ified Members show up in Blue.)

Another first from DinarVets.com, we now have a way to quickly identify authentic Dinar Investors and tell them apart from the negative posters who don't even own Dinar and are only here to nay-say.

(I hate those people. Seriously - get a life. Thanks. :))

Here's how it works!

First, whip out some Dinar.

Take a picture of your Dinar, the time and date on your computer, and your username all in the same picture.

(See below.)

Upload the image to photobucket or any other image host.

Post it here.

Apply to the usergroup by clicking here.

Your credibility will instantly go up, women will want you, and your cooking will improve by 300%. No more burning the hamburger on sloppy joe night, no sirree bob!

All jokes aside - I think this is a great way to separate yourself from the rest of the knuckleheads out here. I know I will be 10X more likely to look at your post if I know you're actually invested and not just here to cause problems.

Let the Dinar-ifying begin!

adamownsdinar.th.jpg

Adam, I am in Iraq and my IQD is secure with my wife. Also, I am on a company computer and "photobucket" is blocked. I'll see what I can do, but rest assured to you and everyone else reading this, I started buying my Dinar in early 2005 in Balad, Iraq and I am legit. I'm sure I'm not the only one here in Iraq that can not complete this task

Thanks,

Duce

I have dinar - I am not against your idea, but It will take me some time to do this. Like some of the others.

DC1

Also - I have not seen a reply to my question on the US Treasury that answers the question. I appreciate the email, but there was no answer?