Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

Moonstruck, I thought you was been fuuny when you talked about your son, but I see your serious. I really don't post anything in here, but I felt it in my spirit to tell you, everything will be ok. Keep praying and most of all don't look to the right or to the left, just keep your eyes on God. God bless you and your family.

The Harvest is all ready here we are just waiting for picking time.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, I like the idea, but, I really think you should notch it up a bit. Somebody that is only holding 250000 in Dinar as opposed to someone holding, say 15 million Dinar, doenst have near as much skin in the game, really! What if prove that you have two, three or even five million dinar. It will all fit in the same picture in one hand.

And it's all relavent to what you can afford

Hi Adam,

That's a great idea. I only follow the chats and try to remain uninvolved because of all the hogwash being talked there--personal notes, sports, Vegas, pools, etc. you get the picture. I was a university prof (history) and came online to learn, not listen to fluff talk. I want to know what's really happening on your sites and am frustrated at the wasted conversation rolling across the chat. Thanks for "dinarifying" the site(s).

LLaVigne