Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I own some Dinar...not as much as I would like, just can't afford to buy more. Anyway, I am legit...very good friend of cpswoman, who is also legit...I am just computer stupid and can't take a picture of it to download to show...heard about this from other co-workers a few months ago and thought it would be a good investment...have been praying everyday that we will all be financially blessed very soon...husband is not able to work due to back problems and lost his job after ten years...I am in social work and work for the state and don't make much, so I watch this site faithfully...have enjoyed chatting with some of you and seeing the chats...I have a lot of opinions but keep them to myself...I always appreciate all the info. that is shared...I am learing a lot....again, many thanks....jean (jab)

I think this is a great idea, but my Dinar are in a safe deposit box. I got worried about leaving them home while at work and didn't like the idea of carrying around $1-3 million in cash when the RV happens. I guess I could go get one 25,000 dinar not just for a while to take a picture.

I can't say that this is a good idea but at the same time i'm not knocking the fact that we need to weed out the nay-sayers!

While this may be a fun idea, sort of like showing how serious we are about our investment, it can also be a potentially dangerous thing to do this. (I can hear some people laughing. :eek:"Now stop that!!") What I mean is, how many of us would publicly let a bunch of strangers know where they can pick up a few million dollars in cash just by showing up to an address. If you are not internet savvy, just know that anyone on line can be traced. It can be done. If you are internet savvy, then you already know. Anyway, since out investment is supposed to be worth a bunch in the (near?) future, what would stop some hacker/thief from take that chance to be a millionaire many times over just by knocking over a few homes? Most people are decent and will not do this, but all you need is one.

I don't think that by posting out Dinar means someone is more reputable or serious than someone who doesn't post their Dinar. (Though at first I liked the idea. Don't get me wrong.)

I think a better way of "weeding out the naysayers" can be as simple as allowing a "THUMBS DOWN" and a ''TROLL" button in addition to the "thumbs up" button.

"Thumbs down" simply if one disagrees. And "Troll" if one feels the poster is simply being a useless troublemaker. Enough votes and they get a little troll under his/her name, temporarily. Isn't that the idea of posting out Dinar here anyway... to give less attention to those who are not serious or counterproductive? What is wrong with that idea?

(It almost seems like one's reputation will be based on their cash on hand, as opposed to one's character based on their actual contributions to this online society.)

"I dream of a day that men will not be judged by the quantity of their Dinar, but by the content of their character." -Watif

But I am Stationed In Mosul Iraq, which makes it impossible for me to take a picture of my Dinar, my Dinar is in a Safety Deposit box at home. If you check my posts you'll discover that I have been in Iraq since 2004. I have also stated in my posts that I bought it in 2004 when I 1st got into country.

There are several ways that I can prove that I am where I say that I am, but it will have to be done from a Private Message.