Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq, Its now or Never!

uncs

I am definately invested in Dinar, not nearly as long as most. However, Iraq it's now or Never in my opinion. Here is why, every Monday a new hype date comes out last Saturday it was supposed to be this past Friday with a mix of the 22nd for potential RV dates. Now people are jumping 2 weeks out saying the 2nd of November. Ofcourse I want this investment for myself and just as much for the people of Iraq. If this thing does not revalue soon whose to say that the people of Iraq don't demonstrate with massive protest and rioting. If that happens were done! It would take them years to stop all of the holy wars and religious wars that would spin off and the price of oil sky rockets and these idiots don't know how to agree on something. I have no "secret" intel or no person who claims to be in the know. All I have is an old saying, "if it's to good to be true, it usually is". I know that there are a lot of people out there struggling financially as well as myself and we are all falling for RUMORS. The last week people were getting us to believe:

1. G W Bush is in Iraq for the RV, So it must be this weekend right? Later that night hebis seem on TV at the Texas Rangers game.

2. Its done, it's done you just have to trust me..... Blah blah blah

3. Maliki is traveling the region talking to other leaders, so it has to be done! Maliki does not give a **** about anything except Maliki

4. The UN is going to step in. AND DO WHAT? The UNbdoes not give **** or they would have stepped in already to many dealines have passed

5. It's being traded on the derivatives market amt $2.17 so it's got to come in at $4.00 plus right!!!!!

6. There is a TV show that is going to show us all the details of the RV. Oh boy let me warm up the popcorn!

Again, I am tired and I think a lot of the "Guru's" are too. I just don't want People to get there hopes up over nothing bi pray every day that this thing happens but I am afraid if it does not happen before Nov 2 it's not gonna happen! There is to muchomentum going right now for this thing to not happen. For all the people out there saying government is formed I say bull crap. What is the advantage of delaying the announcement. Do you really think that a bunch or Arabs give a **** about Obama and the democrats?????? The momentum that I am talking about is how sloths blocs are talking amongs one another and also how so many other countries hold dinar I think they are looking for that Bail out as well. So that's my two cents. I love you all and god bless. Have a great week

I can't agree with you anymore.....I have been invested for a very short period of time. Alot shorter than most people. I have just come to the conclusion that it will happen when it happens. I believe in 50% of what I read and make my own conclusions. I don't have my hopes up too high. I have just accepted that 'in time' it WILL happen......

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

I am definately invested in Dinar, not nearly as long as most. However, Iraq it's now or Never in my opinion. Here is why, every Monday a new hype date comes out last Saturday it was supposed to be this past Friday with a mix of the 22nd for potential RV dates. Now people are jumping 2 weeks out saying the 2nd of November. Ofcourse I want this investment for myself and just as much for the people of Iraq. If this thing does not revalue soon whose to say that the people of Iraq don't demonstrate with massive protest and rioting. If that happens were done! It would take them years to stop all of the holy wars and religious wars that would spin off and the price of oil sky rockets and these idiots don't know how to agree on something. I have no "secret" intel or no person who claims to be in the know. All I have is an old saying, "if it's to good to be true, it usually is". I know that there are a lot of people out there struggling financially as well as myself and we are all falling for RUMORS. The last week people were getting us to believe:

1. G W Bush is in Iraq for the RV, So it must be this weekend right? Later that night hebis seem on TV at the Texas Rangers game.

3. Maliki is traveling the region talking to other leaders, so it has to be done! Maliki does not give a **** about anything except Maliki

4. The UN is going to step in. AND DO WHAT? The UNbdoes not give **** or they would have stepped in already to many dealines have passed

5. It's being traded on the derivatives market amt $2.17 so it's got to come in at $4.00 plus right!!!!!

6. There is a TV show that is going to show us all the details of the RV. Oh boy let me warm up the popcorn!

Again, I am tired and I think a lot of the "Guru's" are too. I just don't want People to get there hopes up over nothing bi pray every day that this thing happens but I am afraid if it does not happen before Nov 2 it's not gonna happen! There is to muchomentum going right now for this thing to not happen. For all the people out there saying government is formed I say bull crap. What is the advantage of delaying the announcement. Do you really think that a bunch or Arabs give a **** about Obama and the democrats?????? The momentum that I am talking about is how sloths blocs are talking amongs one another and also how so many other countries hold dinar I think they are looking for that Bail out as well. So that's my two cents. I love you all and god bless. Have a great week

Faith....have Faith...It will come...It has to... You can't run a country without a currency....You can't run a country without a government....It will come...Maybe not when we want it to...But, it will come....

• Upvote 5

I here what you are saying. There are a lot of frustrated people in Dinar land, and this truly is a roller coaster ride. I think the problem is the same one that's been around for seven months, " No Formed Government ". I do believe the RV rate has been set, but will not be released until the government of Iraq forms. I do not know how much influence our government has on Iraq, but since we are the country that is helping the most, I think we do have influence. Saying that, I really believe deep down in my heart that the U.S. will do everything in it's power to ensure that the RV happens before the end of 2010, because the U.S. wants investors to pay taxes on this investment in April. If it doesn't happen this year, we will be waiting 'til the end of next year ( IMHO ). Our government will not want us having a year to figure out tax loops concerning this investment. It could be "our "government has something to do with this delay. Remember this, it is not too good to be true, because the Iraqi dinar is real, and it is ridiculously under valued. Hang in there, our country needs this RV more than you are I, and because of that we will prosper!

Gooooooo RV/RI

Muchodinaro

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 2

I can't agree with you anymore.....I have been invested for a very short period of time. Alot shorter than most people. I have just come to the conclusion that it will happen when it happens. I believe in 50% of what I read and make my own conclusions. I don't have my hopes up too high. I have just accepted that 'in time' it WILL happen......

Go RV!

Very Good Reply. We hear rumors that it is about to RV all the time. You have to take most of this with a grain of salt.

As you say it is definitely going to happen.

This is going to be one of the richest countries in the world whenever they get their act together.

I still believe this year. And if not then we wait because it is going to RV.

• Upvote 3

It will happen when it happens. This is on a world collision course that NO ONE can predict when or at how much. We are lucky enough to have a ticket on this ride. It will end! Get on with your life, you have control over that! Put your DINAR focus on the back burner and let it cook. Enjoy your kids etc. Whats in the past will remain there.

We can,t do anything about YESTERDAY! Tomorrow is going to come. Have a nice day and HUG somebody today! ENUFF SAID!

• Upvote 3

Faith....have Faith...It will come...It has to... You can't run a country without a currency....You can't run a country without a government....It will come...Maybe not when we want it to...But, it will come....

So True - we need to have faith in this. It will happen. But I do not believe it will until they get their government seated.

GoRV.gif

I agree with you, UNSC. I think it’s pretty much very soon, or the increase will come as with most currencies….in very small increments over time.

My personal opinion, after watching this closely for more than 2 years, is that if we don’t see the RV this month, or at least very soon after their government is finally formed, we might as well put the dinars away and forget about them, hopefully to be pleasantly surprised several years down the road by a gradual increase in value which will recover our investment. I really see no reason to believe that something “new” will occur in early 2011 which will be more dramatic in terms of a reason to trigger the event than those we are looking at now, or for that matter, have waited for in the past. It seems that there is ALWAYS something new to wait for, and then it never happens.

A critical analysis of the available data involving the so-called “intel” would make it readily apparent to any expert fraud investigator that the possibility exists that some very clever people have designed an incredibly successful plan, carefully updated periodically as dates came and went uneventfully, to encourage investors to buy huge quantities of Iraqi currency, believing that they would be the recipients of a once-in-a-lifetime windfall. The obvious beneficiaries would be the Iraqi government, which has received several billion dollars in very long term interest-free “loans” from investors, and the dealers, who have made huge amounts of money selling the currency at a premium of approximately 23% over face value – an amazing retail profit on a low overhead business. Those same dealers will make an “additional” large profit if we ultimately have to exchange our dinar back to U.S. currency.

It is painfully evident at this point that absolutely none of the intel over the past few years has been accurate, and the numbers of rumors are virtually incalculable. Anyone involved in the intelligence game knows that intel is never 100% accurate – but on the other hand, and it is also never 100% wrong. This fact alone is enough to make rational individuals at least a little bit suspicious.

We’ve learned by now that the rumors are to be viewed for their entertainment value only. All we can do is wait and see what if anything finally happens. As is often the case, had I known then what I know now, my investment would have been much smaller. Hang in there gang, and keep hoping! :)

• Upvote 6

I have decided to look at this the same way I look at all my investments in the Stock Market. Some of our investments were made 17 years ago. At that time we were told to invest and forget about it for awhile. Just check in once in awhile, about every 6 months or a year, to see how things are going. Starting today, the Iraqi Dinar has become like Microsoft to us. I am tired of these sites anyway, so goodbye for now. See you in 6 months or so. Oh, don't give up yet. Iraq will be very rich some day soon.

• Upvote 1

Nice post. To much negativity from many who seem to think that this investment won't manifest. This really is almost done by the very clear information that it really has to get done. There's no way I will quit believing until I see something that makes me see that it won't happen, and soon! There are plenty of people that will find all the dirty laundry and dig up more negative information to kill the faith. Remember nothing is done or completed until you at least BELIEVE. This will happen, hang in there. Don't listen to the negative B.S. ,When you see the government reformed and they let the world know. That will be the major sign. You may see it before...

• Upvote 1

I aree with all these posts and have thought of these things for awhile. Seems like when you post the truth you get bashed or banned or something. To be honest i have been one of those people that geton here everyday getting butt sores. So i think i am gonna take a break from the crap, the pumpers, eeryone with a source....etc. Im sure it will be on the news or i will get a email from Adam or some notice. So to all , bye for now and GO RV....John

Agree, it will happen and we will all find out at the same time. I am sure that no one in Iraq is going to contact any one of us personally. It will show up on Forex and such at the same time then we will all know it has happened. I have been in this since the beginning. When I first bought Dinar I told my kids I would probably never see this happen in my lifetime but they would. I am just grateful that I to might see it RV in my lifetime. When it happens the news will be everywhere, until then the rumors have and will abound. Dont lose your senses over this, go on with your life and just know it is coming soon enough. Blessings to all of you.... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2

I really don't think GW is in Iraq at the moment...I base this on the fact that he was seen on national TV sitting front row at the Rangers v. Yankees game in Texas...unless he has figured out how to be in 2 places at once...

GW was over there earlier in the week....prior to coming back to the game...

• Upvote 1