Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whopper of a rumor(found this on a diff. site)

patriotic party girl

That's not a Whopper.

THIS is a Whopper

I would have to agree with you on that. Plus, that one looks really delicious!!

I'm also with Mr. Brown on his post, as I too would split the difference on all of the rates. My wife read somewhere that the dinar could afford a $20 RV!! They have a lot of oil and gas, but you'd have to be a little crazy to claim a $20 RV!!

Reval is starting October 17th 2010! from iraqimillionaire

Get your Iraqi Dinar ready! From inside sources, the reval of the Iraqi Dinar will begin October 17th 2010.

Check back soon for details on how to cash in.

Congratulations, it was worth the wait!

lol thats part of a post from this morning nice try lol J should help you out!!!

Get your Iraqi Dinar ready! From inside sources, the reval of the Iraqi Dinar will begin October 17th 2010.

Keep dreaming....

• Downvote 3

Someone is going to be right one of these days. It might as well be you! I love good rumors, they keep everyone going. This is one heck of a ride, and it is never boring. Good luck to all!

• Upvote 1

Hey Party Girl,

Where's the link to the site you got the info from? I think that someone on that site is just posting to get everyone riled up. There's still too much to be done and there is no way that will happen in 4 days. I just feel horrible for all the people who have invested in this for years. I can only attempt to relate to how tired you all have become of hearing this kind of thing over and over and over again.

Yes, I'm invested as well and tbh, this would be the perfect time for it to happen in my life, but I have learned in life not to hold my breath or hang onto what others say in situations like this. There are a few who's words I do trust, but I'm just cautious that way. There's just too many people out there who like to mess with those who are serious about this investment and it urks me so. I'm not saying that you are doing that PartyGirl, just someone on another site.

For me, I just trust that when it's time for something to happen in one's life, then it takes place, and not a moment before.

If by any chance this is correct, then I retract this statement and I'll fly us out to Paris for lunch, on me :P :P :P

oh and P.S....

that statement about Ali saying that it could RV at $7.+. what a great way to boost sales quickly. Ali probobly doesn't want an RV, they are all making a killing on this right now. ;)

Edited by chanele22

Hey Party Girl,

Where's the link to the site you got the info from? I think that someone on that site is just posting to get everyone riled up. There's still too much to be done and there is no way that will happen in 4 days. I just feel horrible for all the people who have invested in this for years. I can only attempt to relate to how tired you all have become of hearing this kind of thing over and over and over again.

Yes, I'm invested as well and tbh, this would be the perfect time for it to happen in my life, but I have learned in life not to hold my breath or hang onto what others say in situations like this. There are a few who's words I do trust, but I'm just cautious that way. There's just too many people out there who like to mess with those who are serious about this investment and it urks me so. I'm not saying that you are doing that PartyGirl, just someone on another site.

For me, I just trust that when it's time for something to happen in one's life, then it takes place, and not a moment before.

If by any chance this is correct, then I retract this statement and I'll fly us out to Paris for lunch, on me :P :P :P

I found it on dd site yesterday and i thought i would bring it over here did not know everyone would think it was me sayiny this just a rumor i copyed and posted and yes i to will wait for my ship to come in i knew comming into this it might be awhile but i am prepared to wait and i will buy the dessert im praying this will happen very soon. thank you god bless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1