Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV - IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW

viper51

The following information you may or may not agree with and that is fine but please understand the people involved in this dicussion are all very knowledgable in the banking sector and of multipal areas in same. My cohorts and I have talked at length on the subject of what will happen when the RV is anounced and how the CBI will conduct it. We feel the following will take place when the RV happens and please remember this is just an educated guess.

View PostIraqbuck, on 05 October 2010 - 10:44 PM, said:

Now this is hiliarious...Nobody knows what these folks are going to do..Jeezzz

<_<

• Upvote 2

The following information you may or may not agree with and that is fine but please understand the people involved in this dicussion are all very knowledgable in the banking sector and of multipal areas in same. My cohorts and I have talked at length on the subject of what will happen when the RV is anounced and how the CBI will conduct it. We feel the following will take place when the RV happens and please remember this is just an educated guess.

When the CBI is ready and prepared to deal with the RV they will possibly do the following. (I will try to do this short form.)

The RV will be annouced on a Thursday late afternoon just before or after closing or possibly on a Friday as they are closed on Friday and Saturday which is also the weekend in many countries. Why? This will allow them to inform all parties involved of how they intend to handle the cash in of the dinar via media, radio, TV , newspaper etc. Giving instructions on how, when and maybe even where you can cash in.

We feel This will be a CONTROLLED RV because it will be MASSIVE. It is very possible they will handle incountry first, then possibly the Middle East countries next, then Europe and then the West meaning us and maybe not in that order. Remember the major majority of transaction from the RV will be coming out of the CBI and affiliates in Iraq and they only have so many people working so it could take some time. They can't just announce the RV and try to handle the whole world all at once so to break it down would make it easier to deal with. The Warka and Middle East accounts will be some of the first to exchange for obvious reasons.

Many banks will be set to handle exchanges as the dinar WILL BE recognized as a world currency after the RV. There will be other cash-in options for some of us such as the legit dealers we bought from who have the money in reserve for the exchange or the means through the CBI and or affiliates to pay us . We also feel there will be brokers pop up who will cash you in for a percentage of your dinars but there will also be crooks and scammers so stick with what you know to be legit.

It is possible In some cases it may be weeks or even months before you can cash in so be prepared to wait in line for your appointment because there may be millions ahead of you.

So stay on top of the info given and have everything in order. I have all my dinar and papers in a security briefcase with wrist cuff which will be cuffed to my wrist because you can bet when this happens there will unfortunately be some of us robbed. So be prepared, think safety and be very careful.

We hope some of this will help you to know what to expect when the RV is announced. At any rate we hope it comes quickly and goes smoothly for all of us. God Bless all my DV family. GO RV! I'M READY< ARE YOU?

When you state you have your dinar and "papers" in a security briefcase. what papers are you referring to?

When you state you have your dinar and "papers" in a security briefcase. what papers are you referring to?

I would think that means, "he has his 'dinar' and 'papers"(most likely receipts for transaction of buying them-for tax purposes?) in a security briefcase." All his dinar are paper money, most likely,unless he has coins....which can then still be put in a briefcase :lol: . But I have the "papers" that tell what I bought the dinar at and the date and time, etc. Unless he's referring to some other papers?

I would think that means, "he has his 'dinar' and 'papers"(most likely receipts for transaction of buying them-for tax purposes?) in a security briefcase." All his dinar are paper money, most likely,unless he has coins....which can then still be put in a briefcase :lol: . But I have the "papers" that tell what I bought the dinar at and the date and time, etc. Unless he's referring to some other papers?

ok thanks for the clarification. i have all the receipts just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing anything else.

Thanks for the post Viper. Not sure if the security briefcase with handcuff is the best idea, personally. Seems like it may draw unwanted attention. The Hope diamond was actually sent through the regular mail service. Had it been with armored guard it may never have arrived.

Thanks for sharing this with us viper51

GoRV.gif

Thanks for the post Viper. Not sure if the security briefcase with handcuff is the best idea, personally. Seems like it may draw unwanted attention. The Hope diamond was actually sent through the regular mail service. Had it been with armored guard it may never have arrived.

I tend to agree - be as descreet as possible. Not sure if a briefcase chained to your wrist would be very inconspicuous.

GoRV.gif

The papers i'm referring to are my proof of Purchase for the dinar, the De La Rue authenticity checked papers and My ID's and cash-in locations with maps and cash in guide.

LOL..I was thinking the same thing..that is a bit too extreme and would bring unwanted attention...

Heck, I would bring my dinars in a regular laptop bag or something similar to that.....

The papers i'm referring to are my proof of Purchase for the dinar, the De La Rue authenticity checked papers and My ID's and cash-in locations with maps and cash in guide.

thanks for your details. i have not been able to find someone with a de la rue machine. i bought my dinar through ali and included with it was authenticity paperwork. is that sufficient or is it necessary to have it authenticated by de la rue?

thanks for your details. i have not been able to find someone with a de la rue machine. i bought my dinar through ali and included with it was authenticity paperwork. is that sufficient or is it necessary to have it authenticated by de la rue?

You can have it authenticated again if you want, but according to Ali, it already has......

When the CBI is ready and prepared to deal with the RV they will possibly do the following. (I will try to do this short form.)

The RV will be annouced on a Thursday late afternoon just before or after closing or possibly on a Friday as they are closed on Friday and Saturday which is also the weekend in many countries. Why? This will allow them to inform all parties involved of how they intend to handle the cash in of the dinar via media, radio, TV , newspaper etc. Giving instructions on how, when and maybe even where you can cash in.

We feel This will be a CONTROLLED RV because it will be MASSIVE. It is very possible they will handle incountry first, then possibly the Middle East countries next, then Europe and then the West meaning us and maybe not in that order. Remember the major majority of transaction from the RV will be coming out of the CBI and affiliates in Iraq and they only have so many people working so it could take some time. They can't just announce the RV and try to handle the whole world all at once so to break it down would make it easier to deal with. The Warka and Middle East accounts will be some of the first to exchange for obvious reasons.

Many banks will be set to handle exchanges as the dinar WILL BE recognized as a world currency after the RV. There will be other cash-in options for some of us such as the legit dealers we bought from who have the money in reserve for the exchange or the means through the CBI and or affiliates to pay us . We also feel there will be brokers pop up who will cash you in for a percentage of your dinars but there will also be crooks and scammers so stick with what you know to be legit.

It is possible In some cases it may be weeks or even months before you can cash in so be prepared to wait in line for your appointment because there may be millions ahead of you.

So stay on top of the info given and have everything in order. I have all my dinar and papers in a security briefcase with wrist cuff which will be cuffed to my wrist because you can bet when this happens there will unfortunately be some of us robbed. So be prepared, think safety and be very careful.

We hope some of this will help you to know what to expect when the RV is announced. At any rate we hope it comes quickly and goes smoothly for all of us. God Bless all my DV family. GO RV! I'M READY< ARE YOU?

I Believe it will go down just like this http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/33493-iraqs-new-currency/page__p__204475__fromsearch__1entry204475

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your good thoughts Viper. I, too, am concerned about cash-in security. While I believe your idea of a security briefcase is a good idea, I would still be concerned about personal safety and potential bodily injury to you by those intent on "getting" that case from you. Perhaps another option would be to engage a bonded security transportation company like Brinks that would transport your dinar for you to the place of exchange. In the case of Dinar Trade, even though they claim they will have adequate security inside and outside the exchange center, I would feel better if a Brinks-type transport company was to get my dinar physically inside the exchange center to meet me for my appointment. Just me.

Guest Ratatap

Be smart - be wise and don't tell anyone your business......

Thanks Viper for the post

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get a briefcase like yours Viper??? Didn't think your Dinar would fit in a briefcase - HEHEHE

I'll be carrying my papers too...mortgage papers, car loan papers, student loan papers, medical bills papers, etc, etc, etc...FFFRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be carrying my papers too...mortgage papers, car loan papers, student loan papers, medical bills papers, etc, etc, etc...FFFRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing that for my ex....hopefully soon to be "non" ex :D .....

Edited by hspotman

LOL..I was thinking the same thing..that is a bit too extreme and would bring unwanted attention...

Heck, I would bring my dinars in a regular laptop bag or something similar to that.....

We find that there are less attacks with the secured cases then as per the loose case which is subject to ****** and run. Don't think the bad guys won't know there is cashing in going on. Overkill, Maybe but if I were attacked I would still be able to use both hands and keep my case secure. It could also be a weapon lol.

• Upvote 1

The papers you received from Alis Firm should state they were checked by the machine. Read them over again--hope this helps

We find that there are less attacks with the secured cases then as per the loose case which is subject to ****** and run. Don't think the bad guys won't know there is cashing in going on. Overkill, Maybe but if I were attacked I would still be able to use both hands and keep my case secure. It could also be a weapon lol.

I'm taking my grandson and his 6'7" buddy with me. Both are a couple of Utah "good ole boys" and can take care of business pretty well. No worries. :D:D:D

They may be for hire when I'm done. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by JugDawg1

It's all good Viper....but it also depends on where you are cashing it in too.....

Everyone has a choice of either a bank, a outlet or office or airport....

Either way, gotta know your surroundings and pay attention with everything going on around you...

Besides..I have GOD on my side!