Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Early Maliki PM news

viper51

First of all I would like to thank those of you who believe and trusted in my information on Maliki's nomination and other info given before it was released by the media. I will never post anything that has not been varified to the fullest from Baghdad first hand. If it is being said in Baghdad but unvarified I will always post that info in Rumors. I would also like to say to those who doubted and attacked me "I TOLD YOU SO" Just because you get information GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE the media even releases it that does not make it false. There are some of us that REALLY DO have an inside on alot of what is happening in Iraq and believe me it's a mess and it has to be sorted through to separate the BS from the FACTS. I will continue to share my info and you can thank Eddinar, Shawn W, Duane N, Robert D, CheifV, ha ha, Woodworker#1, bjdksi and a few others who appreciate what I and others like Scooter, Med, and Adam try to do to help us all get through this endeavor. We should be a family aimed at the same goal of success this opportunity offers and not a pack of wolves ready to pounce on the people who try to help you. We can all get bad info and it happens, that is why I wait until my contact IN BAGHDAD checks it out and confirms it as much as possible. By sharing our info I believe we can keep up with what is going on in Iraq and sort out the true from the false. I will end by say Arinai is working on some info that I hope to give to you soon. Peace To All and Go RV!

I want to say thank"YOU" Viper! Even though I have not been here long at all, and I can only read so much with taking care of Maya all the time, it is good that I am able to read this from you. I was also able to read an earlier post from today about since Maliki is PM now, that we have an RV of $3? Now is that just a rumor for now, or is it or will it most likely be true? I trust your words.

Thankyou Viper,

Mel

Edited by Melanie
  • Upvote 2

We should be a family...

We are a family.

I'd just like to swap the roll I play with someone else.

I'm tired of being the strange Uncle that everyone talks about at,

but is never invited to, family reunions...

To Viper51, and all the others that keep an eye on the operators

of this roller coaster, thank you.

Job well done.

• Upvote 5

First of all I would like to thank those of you who believe and trusted in my information on Maliki's nomination and other info given before it was released by the media. I will never post anything that has not been varified to the fullest from Baghdad first hand. If it is being said in Baghdad but unvarified I will always post that info in Rumors. I would also like to say to those who doubted and attacked me "I TOLD YOU SO" Just because you get information GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE the media even releases it that does not make it false. There are some of us that REALLY DO have an inside on alot of what is happening in Iraq and believe me it's a mess and it has to be sorted through to separate the BS from the FACTS. I will continue to share my info and you can thank Eddinar, Shawn W, Duane N, Robert D, CheifV, ha ha, Woodworker#1, bjdksi and a few others who appreciate what I and others like Scooter, Med, and Adam try to do to help us all get through this endeavor. We should be a family aimed at the same goal of success this opportunity offers and not a pack of wolves ready to pounce on the people who try to help you. We can all get bad info and it happens, that is why I wait until my contact IN BAGHDAD checks it out and confirms it as much as possible. By sharing our info I believe we can keep up with what is going on in Iraq and sort out the true from the false. I will end by say Arinai is working on some info that I hope to give to you soon. Peace To All and Go RV!

Viper, you rock! Thanks so much for your intel. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing your input! GO RVVVVV!!!! :bow::):D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the pat on the back Viper but you are the one that did all of the work. I as well as many others appreciate your efforts and glad to see you share the info as you receive it. I appreciate you buddy and stay safe. Look forward to the next update. We are soooooooooooooo close.... GO RV

• Upvote 5

Thanks Viper51 for continuing to help those of us who really don't understand and who are new to this. I appreciate all the time and effort you have put in to relay this information to us. Your decision to continue says a lot about your character, and that weighs far more than any nonsense that has been portrayed. Continue to do what you do, and know that it is well appreciated by many. God Bless. GO RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV

Hi Viper51,

Of the many posts that I have read and continue to read, yours and few others I give fair amount of credence to. I believe it is important to all of us who enjoy your posts and appreciate yours and your sources work, for you to please continue doing so. While I have not been here or in this investment as long as some, being able to read posts that have some credit through all the BS is a major plus. So, please keep up the great work and keeping us informed to the best of your abilities, I am sure there, as you know, are many that appreciate it.

Regards,

J

Thanks for the pat on the back Viper but you are the one that did all of the work. I as well as many others appreciate your efforts and glad to see you share the info as you receive it. I appreciate you buddy and stay safe. Look forward to the next update. We are soooooooooooooo close.... GO RV

Don't cut yourself short eddinar. Just like viper,scooter,sunny and others your contributions on this site should not go unappreciated. I know that i honor and respect all that you (all) have given us. Thank you and thanks for the post. God bless you yours. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Eddinar and Viper for keeping us informed and positive! It's been a kind of rough rough ride lately... sad.gifunsure.gif

And thanks Parrot for keeping us entertained. laugh.gif

I hope this scene wraps up soon... wacko.gif

Blessings To All!,.,., Congrats Iraq, Guru's & Dinarees (I hope)

and may god bless you and your. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks a million for your tireless efforts. I truly enjoy your wisdom and research. You are the bomb!! I am so excited that I'm having trouble sitting still. I have said since my first response that I believe in this investment 100%. I am the eternal optomist. It's a commin!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Viper51, i for one have enjoyed reading your post and understand where you are coming from. I want to say thank you from everyone that appreciates all the information that you bring. Intel is hard to get, let alone true intel. So thanks for having the balls to stand up to the critics and stick your head out there for all to bash. You wont see any of that from me and i hope noone else from here on out. I cant wait to hear what else you have, oh and remember, GO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Viper51 for all the info you pass on to us here at DV...your posts are greatly appreciated by most of us....God bless and take care....