Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman17 6:30 pm chat

Unitedrich

mailman17 says to (17:33:53):

OK...GOTTA WORD THIS DELICATELY

MY SOURCE SAID AND I TRUST THIS SOURCE EXPLICATELY

THAT THE US GOVT IS GEARED TO MOVE

THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT

AND THAT A PM HAS ALREADY BEEN NAMED...JUST NOT ANNOUNCED

I REALLY CANT GO INTO MORE DETAIL, THAT WOULD GIVE AWAY WHAT THIS PERSON DOES FOR THE GOVT

AS HE WAS JUST A HAND FUL OF PEOPLE PRIVY TO THIS INTEL

THIS MEETING WAS AS HIGH AS YU CAN GET OUTSIDE OF OBAMAS OWN STAFF AND SECRATARYS

I WAS WAITING ON THIS FOR A FEW DAYS NOW

NO TIMELINE WAS GIVEN...HIS CREW WERE TOLD TO GET THINGS READY

THIS MEETING WAS HELD WITHIN THE LAST 3 DAYUS

I HONESTLY WOULD LOVE TO GO INTO DETAIL AS THAT WOULD PROBABLY MAKE MORE SENSE TO YOU GUYS, BUT I CANT...

Read more:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

seen him excited before, but this time he sounds like he's about to pee in his britches.

I'm with you, Rich. Just read a certain bait-and-switch pile of partisan crap and I'll take somebody keeping their eye on the prize any day of the week. Thanks Rich and Mailman.

I'm keepin' the faith even if I'm the ONLY ONE LEFT!!!! :) Sounds like a future Tom Cruise move, huh? :)

Maynard

• Upvote 6

I'm with you, Rich. Just read a certain bait-and-switch pile of partisan crap and I'll take somebody keeping their eye on the prize any day of the week. Thanks Rich and Mailman.

I'm keepin' the faith even if I'm the ONLY ONE LEFT!!!! :) Sounds like a future Tom Cruise move, huh? :)

Maynard

We are still out here holdin on. Thanks for the good news

• Upvote 1

I'd be excited too if I hadn't heard this kind of garbage before a hundred thousand times. "Someone I can't tell you about told me it's going down. Wish I could give details but you'll have to trust me and my outstanding track record that I'd never let you down." :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

That's just funny!

Wait, wait, don't tell me.......they're holding this info until October 15th so that they can release it right before the mid-term elections and get every Dem elected back into office riding a wave of love for Obama. Hmmm....just kidding, although I can't tell you my real response because I don't want to reveal my deep cover sources at this time. You understand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When you pair that with his chat from this morning I like the sounds of it.

mailman17 says to (05:53:05):

I AM EXPECTING A CALL TODAY FROM MY SOURCE MED

MED says to (05:53:11):

YES BUT I THINK MAHDI IS SCREWED

OK

mailman17 says to (05:53:14):

YOU KNOW WHO IT IS

MED says to (05:53:20):

YES IN PR

mailman17 says to (05:53:28):

THEY WERE CALLED INTO A MEETING REGARDING THE DINAR

thepainman says to (05:53:31):

why i s mahdi screwed

MED says to (05:53:31):

OK

mailman17 says to (05:53:34):

NO…WASHINGTON

MED says to (05:53:38):

OH OK

ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME

mailman17 says to (05:53:46):

I WILL CALL YA WHEN I GET IT

Read more:

Awsome post UR.....Come on baby.....Go RV.. :D

Maynard

I'm with you Maynard....

Maynard

You got that right Maynard. You can't make this stuff up. They will have to make a movie out of this and call it. "How I F&$@!^% up a wet dream."

• Upvote 1