Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar rumors

TBnhispower

I am a business owner and it would devastate my business

if I lost even 40% of my workforce. It would take 6 months

to train new people just to get up and running efficeintly again.

If 90% of a banks employees left it would cripple the banking

industry and maybe the country. A bank tellers job may look easy

but I am sure it takes many months or years to know what you

are doing and thats just the lower level employees.

Thanks for that affirmation. I work at a bank. There's a LOT to know, but not a very high wage...

I dont believe a word of it. In country RV and no outside RV? That is exactly what Iraq does not want. There would be some mighty upset countries that hold significant reserves of dinar, so I'm not buying it.

UR, I've been wondering about this. Can you tell me where I can find proof that coutries are holding reserves of dinar? Where do I go to find this? Also, would there be any other reason that they might hold reserved on dinar? Thanks.

Here is something to consider also, I'll be willing to bet that most tellers and bank managers, XE & Forex are really tired of Dinar investers calling then and interupting their day with the same questions especially since most of them are not investors in the Dinar. I have 100% faith that this is real and I have no worries this will RV sooner than later so lets not worry what these banks are saying, they won't know anything until it hits them like a ton of bricks!!! GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2

Interesting post....Depressing - if one were to dwell on it - but kind of makes one think. And reading some of the replies got me to thinking about this even more.

Personally, I think it's going to happen, but I find it interesting that so many people reply with the same heartfelt "canned" responses that they always reply with. Fine, no worries there. Again though, aside from us all KNOWING that the whole world is on board with this thing and that anything less than total compliance to "the plan" would stygmatize Iraq in the eyes of the heavily vested countries - countries vested with lives and money.

Could we all be in denial? Could this thing actually go "south"? I think we are all in agreement that we HOPE for the best. After reading this post, I will definately explore my local banks here in the middle east much more. In fact, I'm going to check real soon on opening an account at one of the many Abu Dhabi branches of the Bank of Abu Dhabi. They DO have a branch in DC. Perhaps I can cover more of my bases that way. JMO

• Upvote 2

,sell your dinar to the Bank,now @ the rate you bought them. Get out fast.IQD dealers are now invading the market in various fashions because the CBI isn't selling any more.

Really? Can't a person even ask a question without the sarcasm? Listen, this is the place we should feel safe to share our concerns and ask the tough questions. I have no interest in getting out since I didn't buy more than I could afford to lose. I am not trying to sprinkle spinach on anyone's icecream sundae, just looking for some educated opinions.

• Upvote 1

That is IMPOSSIBLE anyways. You cannot value your currency IN country and not out country. Currency is currency. Swiss franc is worth the same in switzerland or outside it. There is no such thing as an IN country RV.

Amen to that one..... I've travel outside the country to China a few times and the yaun is the same in the US as it is in China. Of course, you need to deal with the exchange rate.

Those folks @ Wells Fargo are only guessing.....They don't know.......Nice try Wells Fargo!

:P

Really? Can't a person even ask a question without the sarcasm? Listen, this is the place we should feel safe to share our concerns and ask the tough questions. I have no interest in getting out since I didn't buy more than I could afford to lose. I am not trying to sprinkle spinach on anyone's icecream sundae, just looking for some educated opinions.

Educated or uneducated, the common denominator is the word " opinion ". Like I said on an earlier thread, if the dinar Rv's @ 3 cents to 10 cents, the " sheep " are going to cash in immediately. The more negative posts that are shared, the more scared the " sheep " will be. Remember, the U.S. is broke! There is going to be an RV, and since it has happened with all the " good " rumors, maybe we are truly getting ready to see the RV. The U.S. is counting on it. I also stated yesterday that the finance " guy " at my Wells Fargo had me order some dinar for him. I guess he missed the memo. Boy, this is FUN!! Gooooooo RV/RI.

• Upvote 1

SNIP

excuse me but god has nothing to do with blessing this investment...how about all the soldiers and marines that fought or died over there to make this possible...thats where the blessing will come from and im proud to say i am someone who fought over there so leave god out of this....

Thank you for your service but, that's YOUR opinion and it's not shared by everyone. There's no doubt that our country owes its very existance to those that have put their lives on the line for it. At the same time, military service doesn't grant anyone the privilege to prevent or decide where or when it's appropriate for a person to acknowledge their Supreme Being and give thanks or ask for their blessing on anything they desire. Disagree? Yes. Repress? No!

Regards.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

UR, I've been wondering about this. Can you tell me where I can find proof that coutries are holding reserves of dinar? Where do I go to find this? Also, would there be any other reason that they might hold reserved on dinar? Thanks.

I don't have any links I can provide to you at this time. However, you have also perked my interest in finding some. I do know that in order for massive amounts of debt to be forgiven to the Iraqi government, there would need to be some recompense in order to do so. In other words, no free lunch. Some of this I presume would be in the form of futures type contracts on Iraqi Oil fields or oil contracts, but also in physical securities to be held as collateral to be applied at some future date. I would liken it to going into the bank and asking to borrow money, and the bankers first words are "OK, but what do you have to guarantee me repayment on the debt".

I can assure you that I would like to find out these numbers or some proof of it as well, as we have all heard that they exist, and I will do my best to try to find some.

Thanks for your response. UR

• Upvote 2

IMO I agree with what has been said many times on all the sites. "Treat everrything as a rumor until you can verify". Well there have been a lot of things said and posted that will play on anyones emotions especially if you hold "dinar". If we were all acting like investors, then we would not react to every post and thread so quickly without realizing that this too may be just another rumor. Remember, "verify"!! All the rumors I have heard fall into just 3 categories, speculation, fiction, and fact. The hard part is realizing the facts. This is all IN MY OPINION> Lets all stay grounded and support each other. GO RV ....now please!

Nash B)

You say you had family members that cashed in here......well I read differently......that it was limited to where you could exchange your dinar....where did they exchange? At a bank in person or what?

My cousin cashed in in Oregon. I have no idea where she banks nor would I ever ask. That is not my business. She brought her KWD home from Kuwait after her tour there during Desert Storm. I do kow that she did do her currency exchange in Oregon. Though I do not live there, I do know that there are International Currency Exchange Centers in the larger cities. Though I do not know where she exchanged knowing her the latter might be her choice for reasons of privacy. I am not saying that you did not read this but I do know that my cousin did not go to Kuwait for her exchange of the KWD. It was done in Oregon. I do wonder why someone would publish such information if it was not true. Therefore I will do my own research and let you know what I find.

I would not live in the Middle East for 1trillion dollars. NEVER. No amount of money would ever make me consider living there.

Agreed I wouldn't want to live in the Middle East either! However, if someone said all I had to do was just visit to make 1 million dollars, you bet I would be on the next flight.

• Upvote 1

But if your 1 million IQD becomes equal to 1 million USD, and you could not cash it in outside Iraq, wouldn't you (or couldn't you) just fly to Iraq, set up an account, cash in, and live happy sappy every after? If someone told me all I had to do was catch a flight to BFEsomewhereselse and I would make millions of dollars, guess what I would do! However that is just me. Or is that not possible?

yep you could go to Iraq - all it costs is about $7000 to get there :-)

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday

Wow. First "post"/"reply". I only hold a small amount (~450K). I will put them in my bathroom for my guests to dry their hands with if this doesn't pan out. Who else can say, I wiped my ass with a 25,000 dollar bill!!!

You go ahead sell you're dinar I would get out now.....

I am here to the end I will burn mine before I sell mine back for anything under a dollar.....

• Upvote 1

I don't have any links I can provide to you at this time. However, you have also perked my interest in finding some. I do know that in order for massive amounts of debt to be forgiven to the Iraqi government, there would need to be some recompense in order to do so. In other words, no free lunch. Some of this I presume would be in the form of futures type contracts on Iraqi Oil fields or oil contracts, but also in physical securities to be held as collateral to be applied at some future date. I would liken it to going into the bank and asking to borrow money, and the bankers first words are "OK, but what do you have to guarantee me repayment on the debt".

I can assure you that I would like to find out these numbers or some proof of it as well, as we have all heard that they exist, and I will do my best to try to find some.

Thanks for your response. UR

Thanks UR, I always appreciate your thoughts. Please let me know if you find something. GOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 1

Why are they selling Dinar to our military personnel and letting them come home with it? Do they really think all the vet's are all going to jump on a plane and fly back over to cash in?

Hmmm. Lot's to think about

My thoughts on the "dinar to our military personnel" is that they are living in Iraq, of course they need some dinar. To assume they are lined up to buy dinar as an investment just doesn't hold water for me. Hope I'm wrong and you're right.

I do have family members that cashed in the KWD in the here in the United States. How could that be possible if Kuwait only had an in country RV?

I completely agree. I am in this because of my step father , who did quite well with KWD and he cashed out in an American bank in AZ. So somebody is misinformed on the KWD " in country reval" Why would you exclude the rest of the NON Electronic Fund holders. Evey country including Iraq would benefit from removing the large denoms from circulation.3 things you can believe in. 1: people will try to deter you in this investment. Many people in the KWD got out due to rumors and disbelief and lost a great opportunity. 2: There are scams in this world and when people with no proof to try to overturn overwhelming proof with negativity, they could very well be baiting those who are in disbelief. 3 There will be an RV. If you know anything about our gov. they are surely not going to engage and contribute without future gains. So standby all you naysayers and pumpers, your retort awaits you in the form of an RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts on the "dinar to our military personnel" is that they are living in Iraq, of course they need some dinar. To assume they are lined up to buy dinar as an investment just doesn't hold water for me. Hope I'm wrong and you're right.

The military has been using usd as their funds for a long time in iraq. . that includes purchases in iraqi communities. Do you think we let other countries use their money in our country. NO WE DONT. they are phasing out all usd in iraq. that is common sense. you have to kidding me with your nonsense. the original post is garbage as well. there is holes all in it.

Edited by splicer09

I completely agree. I am in this because of my step father , who did quite well with KWD and he cashed out in an American bank in AZ. So somebody is misinformed on the KWD " in country reval" Why would you exclude the rest of the NON Electronic Fund holders. Evey country including Iraq would benefit from removing the large denoms from circulation.3 things you can believe in. 1: people will try to deter you in this investment. Many people in the KWD got out due to rumors and disbelief and lost a great opportunity. 2: There are scams in this world and when people with no proof to try to overturn overwhelming proof with negativity, they could very well be baiting those who are in disbelief. 3 There will be an RV. If you know anything about our gov. they are surely not going to engage and contribute without future gains. So standby all you naysayers and pumpers, your retort awaits you in the form of an RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The military has been using usd as their funds for a long time in iraq. . that includes purchases in iraqi communities. Do you think we let other countries use their money in our country. NO WE DONT. they are phasing out all usd in iraq. that is common sense. you have to kidding me with your nonsense. the original post is garbage as well. there is holes all in it.

OK, so I'm confused. If they are phasing out the usd, then they would have to use dinar. Am I reading this wrong? I read some time ago that our military personnel were asked to use dinar instead of usd. I said from the beginning that I don't know much about this. I am asking for you to show me the holes. Teach me what I don't know, don't just slam. That does neither of us any good.

OK, so I'm confused. If they are phasing out the usd, then they would have to use dinar. Am I reading this wrong? I read some time ago that our military personnel were asked to use dinar instead of usd. I said from the beginning that I don't know much about this. I am asking for you to show me the holes. Teach me what I don't know, don't just slam. That does neither of us any good.

Oh sorry if you thought i was slamming you. Thats not the case, I just feel that you are misleading and possibly for a more devious reason than some would expect. Your first post suggest that you have no idea what you are talking about and yet you warn people that this is junk. If you are in fact confused and are looking for advise why did you not just ask. Yet it's a warning from someone who just said " I said from the beginning that I don't know much about this. I am asking for you to show me the holes. Teach me what I don't know" That does nobody reading these posts any good!

Oh sorry if you thought i was slamming you. Thats not the case, I just feel that you are misleading and possibly for a more devious reason than some would expect. Your first post suggest that you have no idea what you are talking about and yet you warn people that this is junk. If you are in fact confused and are looking for advise why did you not just ask. Yet it's a warning from someone who just said " I said from the beginning that I don't know much about this. I am asking for you to show me the holes. Teach me what I don't know" That does nobody reading these posts any good!

"So I need help from those who know about economic procedures" were my exact words. I believe asking questions,which leads us to think, always does good, jmo. As far as having any "devious reason" for my post, you couldn't be more wrong. I am just a stay at home mom that teaches my children to ask questions when they want an answer, which is exactly what I was doing. I am praying this investment is not "junk", but will not have blind faith. I know some people are completely comfortable with just believing; I'm not one of them. I need to be convinced before I feel comfortable to encourage others to invest. And BTW, just because I know little about this investment doesn't mean I don't have an opinion to share. I can have questions and opinions. The truth is we are both on the same side; We both want a good return on our dinars. Blessings to you.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Keep, I'm not trying to be doom and gloom, just concerned for those who have invested too much. I have read a lot of your posts because I can see you think about this,. It concerns me that so many have just made a decision to believe no matter what. I still have hope, but continue to look for truth. I guess I am more sceptical than I once was. Go RV!

if this is a scam then WELLS FARGO and MANY MANY other Banks.could and should be brought up on charges for selling fraudulent money...Humm I think I will call this Wells Fargo and see what they say about selling currency they know is part of a world WIDE scam... I was going tomorrow to open account with them I am going to have a talk with the head Banker there....

if this is a scam then WELLS FARGO and MANY MANY other Banks.could and should be brought up on charges for selling fraudulent money...Humm I think I will call this Wells Fargo and see what they say about selling currency they know is part of a world WIDE scam... I was going tomorrow to open account with them I am going to have a talk with the head Banker there....

Selling dinar is not fraudulent; it is a legal currency, so the banks are covered legally. What the banks are saying is the scam part is that we are being told we will get rich off this. I'm not saying this is what I believe, but what I have read and been told personally. It blows my mind that they are telling customers this, and wouldn't believe it unless I heard it myself, because bank tellers and managers are NOT suppose to give financial advice. I really don't know what to make of it. Doesn't change the fact that I am holding onto my dinars. Nobody is going to talk me out of them this easy! I'm just processing the info. Thanks for the great thoughts, and let us know what the head banker says.