Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important Thoughts RE: RV and Cash IN

robo5288

I have given a great deal of thought to the wide range of RV rates that are on the table. And I would like to make a few suggestions regarding how we might deal with a low "sucker" rate. . Each of us has a set amount of dinar; some perhaps a few hundred thousand, and others, many millions. I would like to share with you what I would do if I had 1,000,000 dinar and the rate came out at .26. I do not believe that the rate of .26 is the initial rate, but anything is possible and we are making our plans based on all possible scenarios. At .26, here is what we would do: I would take into account what I paid for the dinar ($1100.00+), I would look at any debt that I have that is pressing (credit cards, car pymts, mortgage pymts, tax issues, etc, and I would look at giving myself a little "feel good" money. So, let's say I spent $1100 for dinar, I have $15000 in credit card debt, I would like to get ahead on car payments for a change so I want $2000 to give me 4 months of paid car payments, I also want some mortgage relief so I want immed. $5000 to pay up 3-5 months of mortgage payments; and let's not forget that I want some play money (say $10,000). In this case, I would cash in 200,000 of my dinar; pay the taxes on it and take care of my responsibilities, and go have a little fun. I would still have 80% of my dinar left, and I would wait for the rate to rise.

I would like to point out that it is extremely important that you "feel good" about this investment and the "cash in" issue, no matter what the initial rate is. No matter what that rate is, make this something that is positive for you. Do all of the things that take you to that "feel good" place regarding money. Please make decisions based on your situation. No one knows you like you know you. So, analyze your debts, analyze the amount of dinar you have, and make your decisions based on all of that. And please, cash in enough so that you can go have some fun. Buy something that you really want. Go on a shoppoing spree.

After the RV, you have the upper hand going forward. You are now in charge. Let's all make the most of it. Congratulations in advance.

• Upvote 10

I have given a great deal of thought to the wide range of RV rates that are on the table. And I would like to make a few suggestions regarding how we might deal with a low "sucker" rate. . Each of us has a set amount of dinar; some perhaps a few hundred thousand, and others, many millions. I would like to share with you what I would do if I had 1,000,000 dinar and the rate came out at .26. I do not believe that the rate of .26 is the initial rate, but anything is possible and we are making our plans based on all possible scenarios. At .26, here is what we would do: I would take into account what I paid for the dinar ($1100.00+), I would look at any debt that I have that is pressing (credit cards, car pymts, mortgage pymts, tax issues, etc, and I would look at giving myself a little "feel good" money. So, let's say I spent $1100 for dinar, I have $15000 in credit card debt, I would like to get ahead on car payments for a change so I want $2000 to give me 4 months of paid car payments, I also want some mortgage relief so I want immed. $5000 to pay up 3-5 months of mortgage payments; and let's not forget that I want some play money (say $10,000). In this case, I would cash in 200,000 of my dinar; pay the taxes on it and take care of my responsibilities, and go have a little fun. I would still have 80% of my dinar left, and I would wait for the rate to rise.

I would like to point out that it is extremely important that you "feel good" about this investment and the "cash in" issue, no matter what the initial rate is. No matter what that rate is, make this something that is positive for you. Do all of the things that take you to that "feel good" place regarding money. Please make decisions based on your situation. No one knows you like you know you. So, analyze your debts, analyze the amount of dinar you have, and make your decisions based on all of that. And please, cash in enough so that you can go have some fun. Buy something that you really want. Go on a shoppoing spree.

After the RV, you have the upper hand going forward. You are now in charge. Let's all make the most of it. Congratulations in advance.

That is my plan, too......except don't forget your favorite charity......mine will be for disabled children...

I'm guessing that we are all assuming there will be no time frame for cash in on large denoms, if that is the case then this scenario is great. I personally have three courses of action at RV time, depending on rate and time frame, might be a good idea to have a Plan B.

I'm guessing that we are all assuming there will be no time frame for cash in on large denoms, if that is the case then this scenario is great. I personally have three courses of action at RV time, depending on rate and time frame, might be a good idea to have a Plan B.

Care to share Plans A, B or C??? smile.gif

That is my plan, too......except don't forget your favorite charity......mine will be for disabled children...

My favorite charity is the Scooby Doo world tour fund. I'll be helping lonely bikini clad ladies find companionship in beach resorts from Brazil to Honolulu. It's a very worthy cause. B)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Your approach is right in theory, however, if, like many of us, your dinar bills are all 10,000s or 25,000s, and the CBI gives you a 30, or 45, or 60 day window to cash-in or they are worthless, your options suddenly decrease........And, you know that they will plan for the dinar value to increase right after the big bills are withdrawn....essentially screwing all of us investors.

IMO, cash out, take some to pay-off debts, use some for well-deserved "mad money", and invest the rest wisely and live ......hopefully for a long time.......off the interest income (Federally-backed, tax-free municipal bonds look compelling to me). Just sayin.....

• Upvote 1

One thought I had was to check and see if I could open a Forex account and use the dinar as the cash in the account and keep it in Dinar. That way I have gotten rid of the big bills but still have the dinar investment.

I have done no checking so I do not know if this is even possible, but it is something I plan to check on.

I think my plans are the same, however very different. My outlook on american economic future is a little more bleak. If things continue the way they are presently, economically, politically, with possibility of terrorism, etc, things in here will get a lot rougher than what we are used to. At the risk of sounding "doom & gloom", I think it would be wise to invest in my and my family's future by using our new-found wealth to create the most self-sustaining lifestyle possible.

I plan to do as you say, cash in what I need to accomplish this, and hold the rest (being careful to watch for the possible deadline to trade in "zero" bills). We will purchase a nice plot of land, around 10 acres, and build an economically self-sustaining house. Geo-thermal, solar, wells, rainwater collection, everything that would aid in creating a completely independent lifestyle. I would outfit the house with the best "zero-maintenance" materials.

I also plan to invest in important things that would be vital to survival in hard times. Food, medical supplies, things that during crises, might not be so readily available. I may sound like a loon, but you'd be amazed at how fast society can degrade during a crises (look at New Orleans). Guns and ammo, folks, we have the right to defend our homes and families, and I intend to make full use of that right.

Most importantly, I intend to give back to God what is His. Tithes and offerings. Also, I'll donate to the Make A Wish foundation (my son has leukemia, and they are granting him a wish). Make sure, if possible, you donate (tithes, offerings, and other charitable donations) in Dinar, Uncle Sam gets less (hate that guy! Always got his paws in my wallet...).

• Upvote 2

Absolutely agreed on favorite Charity (ies)......I have about 5 in mind myself....

My favorite charity is the Scooby Doo world tour fund. I'll be helping lonely bikini clad ladies find companionship in beach resorts from Brazil to Honolulu. It's a very worthy cause. B)

If I may ask. .....Are you already familiar with Brazil? I do love the Country..........My fav. City is Salvador da Bahia....Almost as scenically beautiful as Rio but with a lot less crime ( which is still much anyway like in most big Brazilian Cities).

Rio de Janeiro has 6,000,000 People and 6,000 ( six thousand) murders every year....Salvador has much less, gracas a Deus

One thought I had was to check and see if I could open a Forex account and use the dinar as the cash in the account and keep it in Dinar. That way I have gotten rid of the big bills but still have the dinar investment.

I have done no checking so I do not know if this is even possible, but it is something I plan to check on.

I like that. Thanks for the input.