Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senior Correspondent From Major Newspaper

dinarinmi

I traded email today with senior correspondent from one of the largest newspapers in the world regarding the IQD RV. He is stationed in Baghdad. Here is the transcript, last email first:

"******,

Actually, the only thing I've heard of this is that it's a hoax, selling dinars abroad. I'm not an expert, though. You ought to check with a lawyer.

Good luck,

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:18 AM

To: ******

Subject: RE: READER MAIL: ******

Hi ******,

Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. The reason I inquired is

that I have invested some money in the Iraqi Dinar, and there is hope among myself and other investors that Iraq will revalue the currency in the near future. However, many folks believe that in order for that to happen, the

new government needs to be in place and Chapter 7 needs to be lifted.

Does the revaluation come up in conversations you have with your contacts?

Am I on track assuming (hoping) it will happen once these milestones are reached? Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 9:37 AM

To:******

Subject: RE: READER MAIL: *****

Thank you for writing. Yes, of course, I'm in Baghdad, and was over at

parliament yesterday for the meeting.

Best wishes,

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:36 AM

Subject: READER MAIL: ******

You have received reader mail via *****. To respond to this reader,

simply 'reply' to this message.

READER'S NAME:

READER'S E-MAIL:

READER'S MESSAGE:

Hi *****,

Thank you for the piece on Iraq politics this morning. I'm curious, are you

in Baghdad or did you get the quotes/reports from other sources?

Thanks,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I guess all the countries that hold Dinars are going to get screwed because they own millions....RIDICULOUS POST!!!

Keep in mind there are those in the world who cannot stand that ordinary Americans will gain by the Revalue of the

Iraqi Dinar. Then there is always the possibility (regardless of who he is) that he was just uninformed.ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

Some people just don't get it. This person in Iraq is one of them. We must also remember that there are those out there that prefer to live a dull middle-class life, OR have been taken to the cleaners in the past and have built up "brick walls" around them thus preventing ANY kind "investment" from influencing them.

• Upvote 2

Readers here should take a moment and think about this.

I found it more than interesting than more than a few bank employees had read a 'memo' from their own bank that buying dinars was a scam.

Yet, mayor US banks have been selling them (IE: 5/3, etc)

If you bought yours from a US bank were that were true, I cant imagine how much you would make in a class action lawsuit :-)

I think bank themselves are discouraging the 'lower' employees from making a run on dinars for obvious reasons, not to mention if they all did, NOT MANY WOULD BE AROUND WORKING FOR THEIR F-N Bank POST RV, WOULD THEY?

Im very sorry to say this, Im a grown person, but I have become more and more cynical over time, and there is a part of me that ponders how the Powers-that-be dont particularly want the bourgeois up in their financial level.

There is a lot of good-ol-boy clubs that would just as well keep us working stiffs out of their 'country club' of life.

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 2

Can you say, "CROCK POT'????? I cannot believe that the whole world was duped by a small, insignificant, still in the middle ages country like Iraq. I tend to lean towards RicknSaudi's assessment on his thread. Of course, I've met a few newspaper reporters during my fifty plus years and, to say the least, I cannot recall one that had any semblance of intelligence or common sense. I don't think the qualifications are very extensive for a senior correspondent to a major newspaper to be sent to a third world, war-torn country. In lieu of that, I can now safely say that it is now -

RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E B)B)B)

I found it more than interesting than more than a few bank employees had read a 'memo' from their own bank that buying dinars was a scam.

If you bought yours from a US bank were that were true, I cant imagine how much you would make in a class action lawsuit :-)

I think bank themselves are discouraging the 'lower' employees from making a run on dinars for obvious reasons, not to mention if they all did, NOT MANY WOULD BE AROUND WORKING FOR THEIR F-N Bank POST RV, WOULD THEY?

Im very sorry to say this, Im a grown person, but I have become more and more cynical over time, and there is a part of me that ponders how the Powers-that-be dont particularly want the bourgeois up in their financial level.

There is a lot of good-ol-boy clubs that would just as well keep us working stiffs out of their 'country club' of life.

True enough Don Paul. However, I personally would not join one of those good-ole-boys country clubs post RV. Yet, I would seriously consider buying it. And I think that I will be able to do this in the near future because it's -

RRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

emot-shakehead.gif

Back up here a minute. How many millions of Iraqi Dinar would you like to take off DV Members hands for a rediculous price per million? Of course, you will come back in another name and make the offers. This is the biggest scam to buy up Iraqi Dinar that I have seen to date. Even worse he uses a name many of us know. emot-shakehead.gif

Yep...It's all a hoax and a scam and the United States Treasury is involved along with the US banks for selling the Dinar. Which of course is the currency of the country of Iraq, like the USD belongs to the USA. Stay away from the dinar it can only bring you lots of $$$$$$$. And who wants that laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HD

• Upvote 5

I don't know of any scam that has a reputable history. From it's creation by, DeLaRue , to its removal of old currency, to world banks recognizing it's uprising. Oh yeah and lets not forget that every country needs currency to survive, and trade( oil from those rich countries that have it.) Sounds like bait to scam those that are in doubt of an RV actually happening. I don't every slam posts......but yours really stinks. A (-1 ) isn't enough. you should be ousted.

• Upvote 3

I don't know of any scam that has a reputable history. From it's creation by, DeLaRue , to its removal of old currency, to world banks recognizing it's uprising. Oh yeah and lets not forget that every country needs currency to survive, and trade( oil from those rich countries that have it.) Sounds like bait to scam those that are in doubt of an RV actually happening. I don't every slam posts......but yours really stinks. A (-1 ) isn't enough. you should be ousted.

Well said splicer. You know, I just had a thought. Why do we (who KNOW the validity of this investment) keep getting bent out of shape because some off-the-wall bozo wants to rile us up. When people post stuff like this (however genuine their intentions) it would behoove us to ignore them. Try a little child phsychology and simply ignore them. THEY WILL GO AWAY. Keep adding fuel to the fire, and they continue to sit back and laugh at how gullible we are to emotional exploitation at this critical juncture of our roller-coaster ride.

Well said splicer. You know, I just had a thought. Why do we (who KNOW the validity of this investment) keep getting bent out of shape because some off-the-wall bozo wants to rile us up. When people post stuff like this (however genuine their intentions) it would behoove us to ignore them. Try a little child phsychology and simply ignore them. THEY WILL GO AWAY. Keep adding fuel to the fire, and they continue to sit back and laugh at how gullible we are to emotional exploitation at this critical juncture of our roller-coaster ride.

I agree 100% with you RicknSaudi. I just wanted to vent at this particular post. I feel this might be an attempt to take advantage of a few doubtful and hard up individuals.I know that out of all these people invested in the IQD, there will be a few skeptics. As we all know, there is always leeches that will prey on the weak. I have heard stories how people are hanging on dearly with their finances.I for one am one of them. This is a life altering investment and everyone invested deserves the turnaround, not the runaround from a scam artist.

• Upvote 3

I'm in Baghdad and happen to have the fortuanate position to see diplo's and bigwigs come and go on a regular basis. I believe that the journalist from the "major newspaper" more than likely doesn't have a clue. Discussing an RV here (in my experience) is taken as rude or frowned upon conversation. Iraqi's simply don't know or don't want to discuss it. Most if not all parliementary members are concerned with their respective tribes, clans, families, neighborhoods living conditions, daily bombings, fresh water, electricity, sewage, groceries etc. Very few of the locals that I have had the chance to speak with know anything about the future of the IQD, nor did it seem as though they cared. More pressing daily issues to worry about here. Sure they need money to purchase necessities, which they have. It may not be worth much to us but they are spending thier own currency on a daily basis. I would be suprised if any media anywhere in this country or abroad had inside intel on the local currency. I guess my point is this: even the people who should know about the IQD and an RV, simply don't know, there are too many factors in play on a daily basis and too much instability, to many unknowns.

Just my humble thoughts.

• Upvote 5

I'm in Baghdad and happen to have the fortuanate position to see diplo's and bigwigs come and go on a regular basis. I believe that the journalist from the "major newspaper" more than likely doesn't have a clue. Discussing an RV here (in my experience) is taken as rude or frowned upon conversation. Iraqi's simply don't know or don't want to discuss it. Most if not all parliementary members are concerned with their respective tribes, clans, families, neighborhoods living conditions, daily bombings, fresh water, electricity, sewage, groceries etc. Very few of the locals that I have had the chance to speak with know anything about the future of the IQD, nor did it seem as though they cared. More pressing daily issues to worry about here. Sure they need money to purchase necessities, which they have. It may not be worth much to us but they are spending thier own currency on a daily basis. I would be suprised if any media anywhere in this country or abroad had inside intel on the local currency. I guess my point is this: even the people who should know about the IQD and an RV, simply don't know, there are too many factors in play on a daily basis and too much instability, to many unknowns.

Just my humble thoughts.

Thank you Alf very much!!!!!!!!....for a worthwhile post.

Edited by wmawhite

Just my humble thoughts.

Alf, now that made more sense than anything else on this thread. Thanks buddy and keep your head down. (Also, we would very much appreciate it IF YOU WERE TO HEAR SOMETHING ON THIS RV, YOU WOULD SHARE WITH US???

• Upvote 2

I agree 100% with you RicknSaudi. I just wanted to vent at this particular post. I feel this might be an attempt to take advantage of a few doubtful and hard up individuals.I know that out of all these people invested in the IQD, there will be a few skeptics. As we all know, there is always leeches that will prey on the weak. I have heard stories how people are hanging on dearly with their finances.I for one am one of them. This is a life altering investment and everyone invested deserves the turnaround, not the runaround from a scam artist.

Just who started this chain of BS??? It has no logic. Some reporter from some paper, was at parlament and yet he knows nothing about the RV? Whe WHOLE Iraqi economy depends on this. This is obviously an attempt to get us (investors) scared enough to run out & cash in at a loss, just before it RV's. This is just mean spirited .

AGAIN, if there are NO facts, don't waste YOUR time, much less worry on this sad person......

Go out, have a drink & RELAX.

• Upvote 2