Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senior Correspondent From Major Newspaper

dinarinmi

Just who started this chain of BS??? It has no logic. Some reporter from some paper, was at parlament and yet he knows nothing about the RV? Whe WHOLE Iraqi economy depends on this. This is obviously an attempt to get us (investors) scared enough to run out & cash in at a loss, just before it RV's. This is just mean spirited .

AGAIN, if there are NO facts, don't waste YOUR time, much less worry on this sad person......

Go out, have a drink & RELAX.

Easy Tiger. Read Alf's retort (above). That puts this thread into proper perspective....

IMHO,

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to point out that we are the one's with the dinar. So for the most of it, WE are in control of whether or not we invest or hold on to it. If one is going to sell their dinar, for what ever reason, then they should do so with the same conscience and understanding that they bought into the dinar. With care and consideration for what is and what might/will be. Whom ever feels the need to sell probably have some emotions for having to do it but will stand by their convictions to do so. Just as we, who had to come to grips with reality and fiction, had to do so. With any luck, this will all be over soon. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later though...

Dang, y'all, all I did was ask a reporter who covers Iraq if he knew anything about the IQD and then post his reply. I figured he couldn't be too much worse a source of intel as some others. Maybe reporters are dumb asses or maybe he's part of the conspiracy; I have no idea. What I do know is that he replied pretty quickly to my email, and then again to my second email.

• Upvote 2

Dang, y'all, all I did was ask a reporter who covers Iraq if he knew anything about the IQD and then post his reply. I figured he couldn't be too much worse a source of intel as some others. Maybe reporters are dumb asses or maybe he's part of the conspiracy; I have no idea. What I do know is that he replied pretty quickly to my email, and then again to my second email.

dinarinmi, That was funny. You handled the slamming well. Please continue to help support this forum with your wit and sources. After all, something will eventually be true and sometime this RV will actually happen. Any one of these rumors may come back to bite any one of us in the posterior. Thanx.

• Upvote 1

dinarinmi, That was funny. You handled the slamming well. Please continue to help support this forum with your wit and sources. After all, something will eventually be true and sometime this RV will actually happen. Any one of these rumors may come back to bite any one of us in the posterior. Thanx.

Thanks, Rick. I appreciate it.

Exactly. Some of the people here are jerks. I posted something that someone ELSE said and I got 20 vote downs like I am the devil or something...

All you did was post what you found. Not even your own words.

The people that are going to benefit from this RV is people I don't want around me. If they are this rude when they have nothing, imagine when they are rich...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep...It's all a hoax and a scam and the United States Treasury is involved along with the US banks for selling the Dinar. Which of course is the currency of the country of Iraq, like the USD belongs to the USA. Stay away from the dinar it can only bring you lots of $$$$$$$. And who wants that laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HD

NOW THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Readers here should take a moment and think about this.

I found it more than interesting than more than a few bank employees had read a 'memo' from their own bank that buying dinars was a scam.

Yet, mayor US banks have been selling them (IE: 5/3, etc)

If you bought yours from a US bank were that were true, I cant imagine how much you would make in a class action lawsuit :-)

I think bank themselves are discouraging the 'lower' employees from making a run on dinars for obvious reasons, not to mention if they all did, NOT MANY WOULD BE AROUND WORKING FOR THEIR F-N Bank POST RV, WOULD THEY?

Im very sorry to say this, Im a grown person, but I have become more and more cynical over time, and there is a part of me that ponders how the Powers-that-be dont particularly want the bourgeois up in their financial level.

There is a lot of good-ol-boy clubs that would just as well keep us working stiffs out of their 'country club' of life.

Don Paul I agree with you completely. US banks have sold dinar, and are still selling dinar. The class action lawsuit would be huge. I'm sure there are pumpers on this site, but I also believe there are " plants " on here that are trying to sew discord to the investors in dinar. Right now if the dinar were to RV @ .10, massive amounts of dinar investors would cash in because of all the negative info being spread. I truly believe we are going to see the RV any day now. JMO.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. Some of the people here are jerks. I posted something that someone ELSE said and I got 20 vote downs like I am the devil or something...

All you did was post what you found. Not even your own words.

The people that are going to benefit from this RV is people I don't want around me. If they are this rude when they have nothing, imagine when they are rich...

Now Bane, maybe you can see it, maybe you can't. Some people react badly to criticism. Dinarinme handled his/her slamming with the kind of dignity that precludes narcicistic overtones.

Now Bane, maybe you can see it, maybe you can't. Some people react badly to criticism. Dinarinme handled his/her slamming with the kind of dignity that precludes narcicistic overtones.

Ah but 6 votedowns is quite different from 20. Dinarinme got his post bumped in his toe...I was gangraped. Big difference..PLus....The whole negativity thing is not needed. He and I did the exact same thing. Just post stuff we either read or heard. The people here shoot the messenger.

• Upvote 1

Ah but 6 votedowns is quite different from 20. Dinarinme got his post bumped in his toe...I was gangraped. Big difference..PLus....The whole negativity thing is not needed. He and I did the exact same thing. Just post stuff we either read or heard. The people here shoot the messenger.

Ouch! Point taken. My point is that it is the "reaction" that this negativity evokes that is suspect.