Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Moroni Post: J4D 9/18/10

Unitedrich

SEPTEMBER 18, 2010 · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

Dear Dinar Investors,

Based upon recent events in the Dinar World, it appears we are nearing the completion of this journey. While we have experienced false starts in the past, all evidence points toward this coming to fruition shortly. When the actual news breaks, it will be displayed on the various forex boards and on bank websites. It will probably be announced on national news because of the recent coverage given the dinar by major news networks. You will also get an email from Ali at Dinar Trade explaining the recent change and his cashing in process.

1. Cashing in your dinars. Most of the banks will not be handling the cashing in process for several days after the announcement. Ali has promised the CBI, (Central Bank of Iraq), rate which will be better than the local banks. He will charge $150 per million dinar and $24 per bank wiring account. This will be less than most banks who will want to charge 2-4%. Ali has also committed to freezing the rate when you call and make your appointment. He will have several offices available nation wide.

2. For most people this will be the largest financial gain of their lives. It would be easy to just go hog wild, cash in the dinar, and have a spending spree deluxe. We are expecting tax consequences involving the gain from this investment. While some feel it will be treated as capital gains and will be considered regular income. That means it will be taxed at the highest rate.

3. Of course you are at choice in deciding to share your blessings, BUT remember the ever present IRS is watching. You may give the dinar away as a gift, but you will want to do it IN DINAR and not in dollars! If you cash it in, then give it away, you pay the tax consequences as ordinary income and the amount you share, (anything over $13,000 per year, per person), is subject to Gift Tax. This tax is actually accumulated and assessed on your estate when you die. While it has some influence at the moment, it may have a HUGE effect on things later. While gifting is a wonderful thing to do, you will want to provide a Gifting Statement to each person you bestow the dinar upon. DONATE TO CHARITIES IN DINAR, NOT IN DOLLARS. YOU WILL STILL GET THE SAME DEDUCTION IN REVALUED DOLLARS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THE TAX CONSEQUENCE FROM CASHING THEM IN!

4. Banking will become very important as you deal with this kind of money. FDIC will cover up to $250,000 in any interest bearing account and unlimited coverage for non interest bearing accounts. I would contact one of the major banks, (Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, etc.) to get an account in their private banking. (Yes, they do have private banking for the wealthy.) These accounts have a variety of guaranteed coverage and are not readily accessible at the local branches. Your local credit union may be nice, but I would discourage you from putting all your money there. It will be discovered and you may be thronged by investment opportunities of all kinds, both legitimate and not. You will also want to spread your wealth to several banks in case of an unforeseeable change in the industry.

5. For some of us, this is our retirement. Make sure you get counsel on the best way to ensure the safety and return on your investment. The CRT is a great entity to reduce the taxes and guarantee your principle. Another perspective to consider is a possible change in the US Dollar. Look upon investments that will be secure in the future. Real estate, precious metals, and other investments that can provide liquidity if needed. There is an option to exchange your dinar for gold bullion with Dinar Trade. If you want the physical wealth, I would look at coins, (especially silver), for your personal possession, and NOT bullion. Recently it was discovered that gold bullion was laced with another metal to offer the weight, but not the value. (This does not mean Ali’s bullion will be laced, just that it was discovered recently in the US mints.) Coins are measured in several ways to guarantee the quality and are easier to exchange than taking a knife, peeling off a sliver of gold, and then trying to trade it for bread.

Moroni

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 14

Dear Dinar Investors,

Based upon recent events in the Dinar World, it appears we are nearing the completion of this journey. While we have experienced false starts in the past, all evidence points toward this coming to fruition shortly. When the actual news breaks, it will be displayed on the various forex boards and on bank websites. It will probably be announced on national news because of the recent coverage given the dinar by major news networks. You will also get an email from Ali at Dinar Trade explaining the recent change and his cashing in process.

1. Cashing in your dinars. Most of the banks will not be handling the cashing in process for several days after the announcement. Ali has promised the CBI, (Central Bank of Iraq), rate which will be better than the local banks. He will charge $150 per million dinar and $24 per bank wiring account. This will be less than most banks who will want to charge 2-4%. Ali has also committed to freezing the rate when you call and make your appointment. He will have several offices available nation wide.

2. For most people this will be the largest financial gain of their lives. It would be easy to just go hog wild, cash in the dinar, and have a spending spree deluxe. We are expecting tax consequences involving the gain from this investment. While some feel it will be treated as capital gains and will be considered regular income. That means it will be taxed at the highest rate.

3. Of course you are at choice in deciding to share your blessings, BUT remember the ever present IRS is watching. You may give the dinar away as a gift, but you will want to do it IN DINAR and not in dollars! If you cash it in, then give it away, you pay the tax consequences as ordinary income and the amount you share, (anything over $13,000 per year, per person), is subject to Gift Tax. This tax is actually accumulated and assessed on your estate when you die. While it has some influence at the moment, it may have a HUGE effect on things later. While gifting is a wonderful thing to do, you will want to provide a Gifting Statement to each person you bestow the dinar upon. DONATE TO CHARITIES IN DINAR, NOT IN DOLLARS. YOU WILL STILL GET THE SAME DEDUCTION IN REVALUED DOLLARS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THE TAX CONSEQUENCE FROM CASHING THEM IN!

4. Banking will become very important as you deal with this kind of money. FDIC will cover up to $250,000 in any interest bearing account and unlimited coverage for non interest bearing accounts. I would contact one of the major banks, (Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, etc.) to get an account in their private banking. (Yes, they do have private banking for the wealthy.) These accounts have a variety of guaranteed coverage and are not readily accessible at the local branches. Your local credit union may be nice, but I would discourage you from putting all your money there. It will be discovered and you may be thronged by investment opportunities of all kinds, both legitimate and not. You will also want to spread your wealth to several banks in case of an unforeseeable change in the industry.

5. For some of us, this is our retirement. Make sure you get counsel on the best way to ensure the safety and return on your investment. The CRT is a great entity to reduce the taxes and guarantee your principle. Another perspective to consider is a possible change in the US Dollar. Look upon investments that will be secure in the future. Real estate, precious metals, and other investments that can provide liquidity if needed. There is an option to exchange your dinar for gold bullion with Dinar Trade. If you want the physical wealth, I would look at coins, (especially silver), for your personal possession, and NOT bullion. Recently it was discovered that gold bullion was laced with another metal to offer the weight, but not the value. (This does not mean Ali’s bullion will be laced, just that it was discovered recently in the US mints.) Coins are measured in several ways to guarantee the quality and are easier to exchange than taking a knife, peeling off a sliver of gold, and then trying to trade it for bread.

Moroni

Great post, finally someone who knows what to expect. I would look in to CDARS it is FDIC covered up to 50 million per account.

• Upvote 1

Dear Dinar Investors,

Moroni

nice post thank you

Dear Dinar Investors,

Moroni

Excellent post. Thanks for this concise, helpful summary. Some additional points to ponder:

1. Ali at Dinar Trade will only lock-in rates for those who bought dinar from his company, or if you are gifted or buy dinar from another who can trace their purchase back to Dinar Trade.

2. The lock-in rate WILL fluctuate as the rate at CBI fluctuates; that is, if you call at 9 am one may get one rate, and if you call back at noon, that rate may have risen or fallen. The source on this info is from a personal conversation I had with Ali. You may want to have a real time link to the CBI rate and then call D-Trade when you think the rate is where you want to pull the trigger.

3. You must commit to a specific amount to exchange at time of rate lock-in, for example, say you commit to exchanging1 million dinar. When you arrive at your appoiritment to cash-in, you can only cash-in 1 million at that lock-in rate. If you have additional dinar to cash-in (over the 1 million dinar you committed to when you made your appointment), the rate that will apply is the CBI rate at that moment. Bear in mind that D-Trade will only do one wire transfer or ledger transfer per cutomer per appointment. Again, this info comes from a conversation with Ali.

4. My CPA stated to me that currency exchange gains are treated the same as gains or securities; that is, gains can be both long-term and short-term depending on whether the dinar bought is held for more or less than one-year respectively.

5. We hear that the Kuwaiti Dinar, after reinstatement in 1991, fluctuated wildly in price reaching a reported $9.00 per dinar before falling to below $3.00, The Iraqi dinar may or may not follow that path, and depending on your investment strategy and the amount of risk you are prepared to take, you will have to consider how long you hold before cashing out at RV/RI. As I am at early retirement age, I will accept a good rate, not wait for a meteoric rise, and secure my retirement from this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. But that's just me. Do what's best for you, and best of luck to us all.

• Upvote 3

Excellent post.

May I ask, assuming I did not purchase my dinar through DT, WHEN the Ft. Smith, AR office opens after RV, does the average joe off the street need to have an appointment to cash in his or her dinars? I understand that I will not have the luxury of locking in the rate, I am only asking what, if any, arrangement needs to be made with DT before making the drive. Thank you

Excellent post.

May I ask, assuming I did not purchase my dinar through DT, WHEN the Ft. Smith, AR office opens after RV, does the average joe off the street need to have an appointment to cash in his or her dinars? I understand that I will not have the luxury of locking in the rate, I am only asking what, if any, arrangement needs to be made with DT before making the drive. Thank you

Rick - Weather you lock in or not, you will still need to call the number on Dinar Trade's website to make an appointment to cash in.

Excellent post. Thanks for this concise, helpful summary. Some additional points to ponder:

1. Ali at Dinar Trade will only lock-in rates for those who bought dinar from his company, or if you are gifted or buy dinar from another who can trace their purchase back to Dinar Trade.

2. The lock-in rate WILL fluctuate as the rate at CBI fluctuates; that is, if you call at 9 am one may get one rate, and if you call back at noon, that rate may have risen or fallen. The source on this info is from a personal conversation I had with Ali. You may want to have a real time link to the CBI rate and then call D-Trade when you think the rate is where you want to pull the trigger.

3. You must commit to a specific amount to exchange at time of rate lock-in, for example, say you commit to exchanging1 million dinar. When you arrive at your appoiritment to cash-in, you can only cash-in 1 million at that lock-in rate. If you have additional dinar to cash-in (over the 1 million dinar you committed to when you made your appointment), the rate that will apply is the CBI rate at that moment. Bear in mind that D-Trade will only do one wire transfer or ledger transfer per cutomer per appointment. Again, this info comes from a conversation with Ali.

4. My CPA stated to me that currency exchange gains are treated the same as gains or securities; that is, gains can be both long-term and short-term depending on whether the dinar bought is held for more or less than one-year respectively.

5. We hear that the Kuwaiti Dinar, after reinstatement in 1991, fluctuated wildly in price reaching a reported $9.00 per dinar before falling to below $3.00, The Iraqi dinar may or may not follow that path, and depending on your investment strategy and the amount of risk you are prepared to take, you will have to consider how long you hold before cashing out at RV/RI. As I am at early retirement age, I will accept a good rate, not wait for a meteoric rise, and secure my retirement from this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. But that's just me. Do what's best for you, and best of luck to us all.

You need to tell your CPA to go back and re-read the tax code parts 525 and parts 212

• Downvote 1

Rick - Weather you lock in or not, you will still need to call the number on Dinar Trade's website to make an appointment to cash in.

Thanks for your quick reply Carlym. Do you know what DT offices are currently open nationwide? I'm not sure I will want to wait the 7 days for the Ft. Smith office to open. Thx.

Thanks UR for the post. Looks like we are coming to a close on this wild ride. I just hope that their meeting tommorrow will produce a GOI and bring this to it's final completion. I personally want to thank you for all your hard work bringing us what we need to better understand this great investment. Thank you Moroni for the info. God Bless Semper Fi :D:D

Thanks for your quick reply Carlym. Do you know what DT offices are currently open nationwide? I'm not sure I will want to wait the 7 days for the Ft. Smith office to open. Thx.

Hey there Rick. Here is the list & phone # for Dinar Trade that he currently has open:

Address: California Location's

Dinar Trade Inc

100 Wilshire Blvd Suite 950

Santa Monica CA 90401

Dinar Trade Inc

4450 California Ave Suite 312

Bakersfield CA 93309

Tennessee Location

Dinar Trade Inc

9005 Overlook Blvd Suite 303

Brentwood TN 37027

Email: sales@dinartrade.com

Phone : 1-877-770-7660 (Toll free)

Fax number: 615 526 0227

Hope this helps!

Hey there Rick. Here is the list & phone # for Dinar Trade that he currently has open:

Address: California Location's

Dinar Trade Inc

100 Wilshire Blvd Suite 950

Santa Monica CA 90401

Dinar Trade Inc

4450 California Ave Suite 312

Bakersfield CA 93309

Tennessee Location

Dinar Trade Inc

9005 Overlook Blvd Suite 303

Brentwood TN 37027

Email: sales@dinartrade.com

Phone : 1-877-770-7660 (Toll free)

Fax number: 615 526 0227

Hope this helps!

Thanks a million (dinar) susieq for this very helpful info. I will therefore be driving the 7 hours to Brentwood, TN when this grand event comes to fruition - as 7 hours does NOT 7 days make (the amount of time for the Ft. Smith office to open).

Excellent post.

See my response above. In talking with Ali, even if you did not buy from his company, you can get an appointment, however, the CBI rate at the time of your appointment would apply. Look at this way, you would still probably get a better rate from Dinar Trade than from your local bank, which presumably would be working off a spread from the CBI rate.

Dear Dinar Investors,

Moroni

Guys dont hold ur breath - we are still far from the end of this........