Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEDERAL RESERVE & cbi must read PART 2

rudy1164

Thanks for another informative post...I would love to read a chat between you and Scooter...Looking forward to your next post...I'm sure I speak for most when I say we appreciate you sharing your analysis and breakdown.

Well what he says makes sense to me. I posted a story awhile back about one of my clients coming into my office and telling me this almost exact story. I believe it was one of the first post I did. The client supposedly was a lawyer for the US Govt under the Bush Administration. He told me the exact story. I have family that works for the Treasury saying one thing but then I hear this story again by a totally different person..... Its got me scratching my head and rethinking things here. I for one tend to believe him. I really hope that he is right and my family member is wrong.

DON'T SELL YET DCUPP.....HANG ONTO IT FOR A WHILE LONGER IF YOU CAN!!!

• Upvote 1

In your next post how about posting a projected rate for the RV? Am getting so sick of people saying .10. I think it has to be $4 for people to be paid back etc.

Keep dreaming bro. 3 - 10 cents will be a blessing ,$4.00? there is no way. Although I hope im wrong and you are right

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate your insight on market forces, HCL and the future of Iran - I agree that Iran has a large enough segment of westernized citizens that the extremists will be overturned from within.

And yes, one of the benefits of freeing Iraq from a brutal dictator is that the US is going to enjoy the financial gain and reduced deficit from the dinar revaluation, but I don't happen to agree with your assertion that cheap oil is the reason that US invaded Iraq.

Maybe I'm naive, but as I recall, the US was part of a multi-national force that invaded as a result of several factors, including the threat by Saddam that he had and was prepared to use WMD against our allies in the region. I don't believe that President Bush sent our military troops to war - knowing the sacrifices they would make - for the promise of cheap oil. JMHO.

Thanks for the post.

Dinarette, Unfortunately wars make money and that's the bottom line. Thats all its about. Its sad but true because many great people have given their lives for this.

I always think about whether Chalabi really duped us or if Chalabi's role was part of the plan all along. We had no reason to come here other than financial gain but I don't think that reason would fly in the news so either they did what they did or it just happened to work out that way which I doubt...

I feel theres an agenda and whoever is president is obligated to follow it.

• Upvote 3

Hogwash . . . I doubt he knows anything at all!! He spelt there, instead of their, for gods sake!! . . . He probably doesn't even know his own name since he is so illiterate.

(the above was my parody of a small idiot)

I love the minor misspellings, word groupings, and grammatical errors, what it tells me is, this is a man who doesn't need to pick over his post a thousand times before he clicks 'post' - to try to appease certain people, he could care less who you are or what you say, because if you pick over grammar you are insignificant. Those of you who bash for grammar are small, insecure beings, there is so much more to information, than the way in which it is arranged. Intelligence (Intel) need not be eloquent, it need be dead accurate as the eye and ear perceive it, and it must be free of emotion or expectation.

Great post Rudy!! Thanks.

Paul Nixon

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Hello Everyone

There were some few questions and disagreements, which I love. It creates for an open forum of conversation. I first want to apologize for my grammatical errors, but as someone posted this is not english finals, but nonetheless I should be more aware of my spelling.

I have been on this sight and a member for close to a year, I have always been patient and understanding of other peoples posting, I have never felt bashing gets you anywhere.

I am going to try to paint a realistic complete picture, this may take other postings in series.

LETS GET STARTED

The political environment in the middle east is strenuous. I touched on this subject a little yesterday. We keep hearing about Iran being involved in the voting and election process. There is a reason behind this, IRAN IS SCARED.

6 months ago we saw rioting and demonstrations thru out Iran, the opposition had won elections, and were looking for major changes. they truly wanted change thru out all aspects of society, a freer Iran. their sharia law suffocates their society, there is no freedom of speech or freedom of existence

Those are the things that are occurring in Iraq, or being implemented as we speak. This new free capital democracy in Iraq would create internal destabilization in Iran, internally it eventually will collapse, creating civil unrest and civil war. Thats what they don't want, the clerics understand this, so that is why they fund terrorism and elections in Iraq. Have you noticed that the nuclear reactors is not such a big issue anymore, well the U.S understands we will not have to set foot in that country, it will collapse on its own. So our efforts are directed at promoting a freer Iraq.

The rest of the middle east is bi-partisan, most of the countries are moderate, at least in the gulf nations they understand that opposing change will only affect them negatively, so they follow are lead.

When we see all this haggling for position within the govt., I truly believe it is all for show. Yes the people of Iraq are tired of there govt., and its insane corruption, but we knew it existed all the time, we even fed the corruption, and turned a blind eye to it. we know who took what and who has what they took.its ok, its part of the game in occupied war countries, we are going thru this in Afghanistan, and it's ok, as long as we accomplish our goals.

Do you truly believe that we go into a country to create a free loving democratic society, if you do, you must live in disneyland. The only reason we invade and occupy is to replenish our resources at a comfortable market price. When money is invested for these purposes, it has an owner, and that owner needs a substantial return on his investment in such risk environment. He expects to get paid back in a timely manner.

The bi-product of occupying a nation is democracy, it's the after effect of our efforts, while we occupy it is a dictatorship. Once we set the foundation it becomes democratic, we have to be able to work with the country and it has to be able to function like a corporation, people are hired and fired, removed and replaced.

So 7 years go by, we have been running the country, we have stabilized their economy, we have set in motion the playbook on how to run the central bank.

Now i made some comments about NO TAXES. and many have responded as to what did i mean, so let me try and explain

there is always going to be taxes, we will never get rid of that, it will always be part of our economy. what i was trying to say is there will be no new taxes, and whatever tax cuts bush put in place will continue. when the dinar revals, it will create a surplus in our treasury, i truly believe we will pay off a lot of our 12 trillion dollar debt. bush made a comment in 2006 " not one american dollar will be spent on this war" many thought he was crazy, how could you make a statement like that with out any proof or backing. they grilled him on the media services,

Well what a surprise, we have 3.7 trillion dinars in our foreign currency reserve basket. plus we have a 2005 agreement to purchase future oil contracts at $32.00 per barrel, what is the current price of oil? $75.00 a barrel

This was all done back in 2005, you see bush jr. learned from bush Sr., that wars can be very profitable when you hedge the currency, i don't remember us sending Kuwait a bill for our services, don't you think liberating a country cost money and manpower, does the U.S look like Unicef, lets just give away our services because were just a bunch of bleeding hearts, i don't think so.

Money is its own dictator, it manipulates for its own benefit, money will do anything for its own profitable outcome, it has an inherit desire to create more money at any means, it will cross boundaries, break borders, create illusions and perceptions and bend truth to its own convenience, it will create, destroy,build up and tear down, and most of all it makes the world go round and around

so having said this, money has to be profitable, and we did not go to Iraq to liberate, we went in for the profit, now its sad to say that many have lost there lives there, iraqis included, many innocent lives have been affected.

but i want to talk about reality, war is business, and business need to survive, our world is going thru the largest consumer consumption that has ever been seen, and americans do not like to lose there lifestyles, moderation is not in our vocabulary, we all know we are in a global struggle for natural resources, and china is consuming 2/3 of it, there predicted to have in the next 10 years a middle class population of over 750 million people, that is 750 million vehicles in a country that only has 100 million today.

I am not giving up my 2.5 cars and I am sure not going to ride the bus three times out of the week, or walk to the grocery store, are you?

SO LETS TALK ABOUT THE ISX AND HCL AND THE DINAR

here is the law for you to review and understand it is already in place, it has no current bearing on the dinar or its revalue, the IMF has already taken this into consideration, so quite believing this needs to pass before the dinar can revalue

A Hydrocarbon Law which advocates a radical restructuring ofIraq’s oil industry was approved by the Iraqi cabinet in February. If passed by parliament, the law willmark a milestone in Iraqi history a shift of Iraq’s massive reserves from public to private hands. It could see private companies developand profit from Iraq’s oil for 15-30 year periods with virtually no possibilityfor the Iraqi State to renegotiate contractual terms and conditions. The first draft of the oil law wasproduced to a timeline set by the International Monetary Fund. The IMF ordered, as a condition of debtrelief, the issuance of an oil law by December 2006. This law had to open up Iraq oil (for the first time in over30 years) to long-term investment by foreign oil companies. Finally produced in July 2006, thefirst to review it and comment on it were 9 multinational oil companies, theBritish government and US government. It would be eight months before the vast majority of the Iraqiparliament would even see it. InJanuary of this year, the US President decreed the passing of an oil lawallowing for foreign investment as his top benchmark. AP reported in early April that sources close to PrimeMinister Nouri Al Maliki had revealed he feared being ousted by the US administrationif he did not secure the passing of an oil law by the end of June. The Oil Law - Legislation for OilPrivatization?

The oil law and Production Sharing Agreements (re-named‘Exploration and Risk Contracts and Development and Production Sharing Contractsin the Oil Law) do not amount to privatization of Iraqi oil in a stricttechnical sense. With PSAs and theprovisions of the oil law, the oil underground technically remains 'theproperty of the Iraqi people'. Itis not set to pass into private ownership; existing assets will not pass intoprivate ownership and corporate structures will also not be privatelyowned. However, the rights tocontrol what happens to Iraq's oil — how it is developed, its' rate ofextraction, the profits which the state is able to claim — the control of oilflow and development — this is all up for exclusive private control. Sami Husseini of the Institute forPublic Accuracy uses Standard Oil’s John D. Rockefeller’s maxim to illustratethis. ‘Own nothing, control everything’. Despite being sold as a de-facto peaceplan for Iraq; The mechanism for uniting all Iraqi factions by offering a fairdistribution of oil wealth, only one out of 43 articles actually deals withthis. The details of revenuedistribution, including the proportion shared between central government andthe regions, and the means by which allocations and percentages will be decidedis actually the subject of another separate law which has yet to bepublished. The Law could risksexacerbating sectarian tensions. Its provision for a creation of a Federal Oil and Gas Council - mostlikely composed by the Prime Minister, in consultation with the main parties,could see the current sectarianised decision-making reflected in economic oilpolicy potentially pitting regionagainst region in a race to secure competitive contracts.

This is why we are picking the govt., do you think we would allow them to go against our investment, or the brilliance of JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER. I don't think so, as I have said we and the IMF are in total control, I hope this explains HCL, and how it already exist, the dinar has nothing to do with this or its potential revaluation. The dinar will revalue, we need our investment return as soon as possible,

People have a very different concept on how markets work, I have heard that THE ISX( IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE) needs to have a tradable currency. Where this idea came from is my question, is the six not functioning on a daily basis, is their market not tradable, it is, that it is not included in the world exchanges as a formidable Quota, affecting market data is a total different story, if i wanted to buy iraqi stock, i would have to use a clearing house, but who on the world market wants to by penny stock in 28 companies. most investment houses and private equity stay out of the penny market, there is to much adherent risk, return is questionable in short term and long term gain. no one is going to invest 200 million dollars in penny stock, you might as well buy the whole company.

here is an explanation of a market

A stock market or equity market is a public market (a loose network of economic transactions, not a physical facility or discrete entity) for the trading of company stock (shares) and derivatives at an agreed price; these are securities listed on a stock exchanges well as those only traded privately.

The size of the world stock market was estimated at about $36.6 trillion US at the beginning of October 2008.[1] The total world derivatives market has been estimated at about $791 trillion face or nominal value,[2] 11 times the size of the entire world economy.[3]The value of the derivatives market, because it is stated in terms of notional values, cannot be directly compared to a stock or a fixed income security, which traditionally refers to an actual value. Moreover, the vast majority of derivatives 'cancel' each other out (i.e., a derivative 'bet' on an event occurring is offset by a comparable derivative 'bet' on the event not occurring). Many such relatively illiquid securities are valued as marked to model, rather than an actual market price.

a market is created internally by its own investors, that being its own citizens, how could we expect iraqis to invest in their own market if they have no money to do that, it is ridiculous to believe that the market will make itself thru outside investment, when its own people have no confidence in their own internal market, outside investors will stay out till they see the country of Iraq invest in its own, to do that they need a revalue of their currency

that is why the revalue is coming very soon,

In my next posting I will explain why I believe we are very close to the dinar revaluing, I believe within the next 30 days.

RUDOLPH

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32664-rudolph-xxxxxxxx-post-2/#ixzz0zuxzDWiO

• Downvote 1

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

GREAT POST AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING. WE NEED TO HEAR MORE FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD ECONOMICS, FOREX, AND POLITICAL POSITIONING SO I APPLAUD YOUR POST AND THANK YOU. AS FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, I'M NOT ONE TO TALK SO JOIN THE CLUB OF OCCASIONAL MISSPELLORS. NOW, I HAVE A COUPLE OF COMMENTS AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEW:

1.) IRAN -- The early RAND Reports and WAR Strategies indicated we economically strangle Iran, mainly by surrounding them with economic successes in Iraq and Afghanistan. The result, an internal implosion from the resistance and America gains deeper strides into Asia, particularly from the resource rich Middle East.

So

Would you agree or disagree that with the recent Lithium findings in Afghanistan (over $1 Trillion), a financially sound and diversified Iraq, and somehow surprising early WTO Assencions indicate this strategy is playing out before our eyes?

2.) DERIVITIVES -- The $791 Trillion in Derivitives ------ Obama and Geitner want more of that action (I should say the Corporation) --- Will Geitner get his request to base currencies more off of the derivitives market and how will the IMF react? support or Reject. Would love to hear your comment.

Again, thank you for sharing and please keep them coming !!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

DERIVITIVESangry.gif WILL CRASH OUR FIAT CURRENCY AND ECONOMY, WE NEED TO CUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF OUR GOV JUST LIKE YOU CUT CANCER OUT OF A BODY

Hello Everyone

There were some few questions and disagreements, which I love. It creates for an open forum of conversation. I first want to apologize for my grammatical errors, but as someone posted this is not english finals, but nonetheless I should be more aware of my spelling.

I have been on this sight and a member for close to a year, I have always been patient and understanding of other peoples posting, I have never felt bashing gets you anywhere.

I am going to try to paint a realistic complete picture, this may take other postings in series.

LETS GET STARTED

The political environment in the middle east is strenuous. I touched on this subject a little yesterday. We keep hearing about Iran being involved in the voting and election process. There is a reason behind this, IRAN IS SCARED.

6 months ago we saw rioting and demonstrations thru out Iran, the opposition had won elections, and were looking for major changes. they truly wanted change thru out all aspects of society, a freer Iran. their sharia law suffocates their society, there is no freedom of speech or freedom of existence

Those are the things that are occurring in Iraq, or being implemented as we speak. This new free capital democracy in Iraq would create internal destabilization in Iran, internally it eventually will collapse, creating civil unrest and civil war. Thats what they don't want, the clerics understand this, so that is why they fund terrorism and elections in Iraq. Have you noticed that the nuclear reactors is not such a big issue anymore, well the U.S understands we will not have to set foot in that country, it will collapse on its own. So our efforts are directed at promoting a freer Iraq.

The rest of the middle east is bi-partisan, most of the countries are moderate, at least in the gulf nations they understand that opposing change will only affect them negatively, so they follow are lead.

When we see all this haggling for position within the govt., I truly believe it is all for show. Yes the people of Iraq are tired of there govt., and its insane corruption, but we knew it existed all the time, we even fed the corruption, and turned a blind eye to it. we know who took what and who has what they took.its ok, its part of the game in occupied war countries, we are going thru this in Afghanistan, and it's ok, as long as we accomplish our goals.

Do you truly believe that we go into a country to create a free loving democratic society, if you do, you must live in disneyland. The only reason we invade and occupy is to replenish our resources at a comfortable market price. When money is invested for these purposes, it has an owner, and that owner needs a substantial return on his investment in such risk environment. He expects to get paid back in a timely manner.

The bi-product of occupying a nation is democracy, it's the after effect of our efforts, while we occupy it is a dictatorship. Once we set the foundation it becomes democratic, we have to be able to work with the country and it has to be able to function like a corporation, people are hired and fired, removed and replaced.

So 7 years go by, we have been running the country, we have stabilized their economy, we have set in motion the playbook on how to run the central bank.

Now i made some comments about NO TAXES. and many have responded as to what did i mean, so let me try and explain

there is always going to be taxes, we will never get rid of that, it will always be part of our economy. what i was trying to say is there will be no new taxes, and whatever tax cuts bush put in place will continue. when the dinar revals, it will create a surplus in our treasury, i truly believe we will pay off a lot of our 12 trillion dollar debt. bush made a comment in 2006 " not one american dollar will be spent on this war" many thought he was crazy, how could you make a statement like that with out any proof or backing. they grilled him on the media services,

Well what a surprise, we have 3.7 trillion dinars in our foreign currency reserve basket. plus we have a 2005 agreement to purchase future oil contracts at $32.00 per barrel, what is the current price of oil? $75.00 a barrel

This was all done back in 2005, you see bush jr. learned from bush Sr., that wars can be very profitable when you hedge the currency, i don't remember us sending Kuwait a bill for our services, don't you think liberating a country cost money and manpower, does the U.S look like Unicef, lets just give away our services because were just a bunch of bleeding hearts, i don't think so.

Money is its own dictator, it manipulates for its own benefit, money will do anything for its own profitable outcome, it has an inherit desire to create more money at any means, it will cross boundaries, break borders, create illusions and perceptions and bend truth to its own convenience, it will create, destroy,build up and tear down, and most of all it makes the world go round and around

so having said this, money has to be profitable, and we did not go to Iraq to liberate, we went in for the profit, now its sad to say that many have lost there lives there, iraqis included, many innocent lives have been affected.

but i want to talk about reality, war is business, and business need to survive, our world is going thru the largest consumer consumption that has ever been seen, and americans do not like to lose there lifestyles, moderation is not in our vocabulary, we all know we are in a global struggle for natural resources, and china is consuming 2/3 of it, there predicted to have in the next 10 years a middle class population of over 750 million people, that is 750 million vehicles in a country that only has 100 million today.

I am not giving up my 2.5 cars and I am sure not going to ride the bus three times out of the week, or walk to the grocery store, are you?

here is the law for you to review and understand it is already in place, it has no current bearing on the dinar or its revalue, the IMF has already taken this into consideration, so quite believing this needs to pass before the dinar can revalue

A Hydrocarbon Law which advocates a radical restructuring ofIraq’s oil industry was approved by the Iraqi cabinet in February. If passed by parliament, the law willmark a milestone in Iraqi history a shift of Iraq’s massive reserves from public to private hands. It could see private companies developand profit from Iraq’s oil for 15-30 year periods with virtually no possibilityfor the Iraqi State to renegotiate contractual terms and conditions. The first draft of the oil law wasproduced to a timeline set by the International Monetary Fund. The IMF ordered, as a condition of debtrelief, the issuance of an oil law by December 2006. This law had to open up Iraq oil (for the first time in over30 years) to long-term investment by foreign oil companies. Finally produced in July 2006, thefirst to review it and comment on it were 9 multinational oil companies, theBritish government and US government. It would be eight months before the vast majority of the Iraqiparliament would even see it. InJanuary of this year, the US President decreed the passing of an oil lawallowing for foreign investment as his top benchmark. AP reported in early April that sources close to PrimeMinister Nouri Al Maliki had revealed he feared being ousted by the US administrationif he did not secure the passing of an oil law by the end of June. The Oil Law - Legislation for OilPrivatization?

The oil law and Production Sharing Agreements (re-named‘Exploration and Risk Contracts and Development and Production Sharing Contractsin the Oil Law) do not amount to privatization of Iraqi oil in a stricttechnical sense. With PSAs and theprovisions of the oil law, the oil underground technically remains 'theproperty of the Iraqi people'. Itis not set to pass into private ownership; existing assets will not pass intoprivate ownership and corporate structures will also not be privatelyowned. However, the rights tocontrol what happens to Iraq's oil — how it is developed, its' rate ofextraction, the profits which the state is able to claim — the control of oilflow and development — this is all up for exclusive private control. Sami Husseini of the Institute forPublic Accuracy uses Standard Oil’s John D. Rockefeller’s maxim to illustratethis. ‘Own nothing, control everything’. Despite being sold as a de-facto peaceplan for Iraq; The mechanism for uniting all Iraqi factions by offering a fairdistribution of oil wealth, only one out of 43 articles actually deals withthis. The details of revenuedistribution, including the proportion shared between central government andthe regions, and the means by which allocations and percentages will be decidedis actually the subject of another separate law which has yet to bepublished. The Law could risksexacerbating sectarian tensions. Its provision for a creation of a Federal Oil and Gas Council - mostlikely composed by the Prime Minister, in consultation with the main parties,could see the current sectarianised decision-making reflected in economic oilpolicy potentially pitting regionagainst region in a race to secure competitive contracts.

This is why we are picking the govt., do you think we would allow them to go against our investment, or the brilliance of JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER. I don't think so, as I have said we and the IMF are in total control, I hope this explains HCL, and how it already exist, the dinar has nothing to do with this or its potential revaluation. The dinar will revalue, we need our investment return as soon as possible,

People have a very different concept on how markets work, I have heard that THE ISX( IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE) needs to have a tradable currency. Where this idea came from is my question, is the six not functioning on a daily basis, is their market not tradable, it is, that it is not included in the world exchanges as a formidable Quota, affecting market data is a total different story, if i wanted to buy iraqi stock, i would have to use a clearing house, but who on the world market wants to by penny stock in 28 companies. most investment houses and private equity stay out of the penny market, there is to much adherent risk, return is questionable in short term and long term gain. no one is going to invest 200 million dollars in penny stock, you might as well buy the whole company.

A stock market or equity market is a public market (a loose network of economic transactions, not a physical facility or discrete entity) for the trading of company stock (shares) and derivatives at an agreed price; these are securities listed on a stock exchanges well as those only traded privately.

The size of the world stock market was estimated at about $36.6 trillion US at the beginning of October 2008.[1] The total world derivatives market has been estimated at about $791 trillion face or nominal value,[2] 11 times the size of the entire world economy.[3]The value of the derivatives market, because it is stated in terms of notional values, cannot be directly compared to a stock or a fixed income security, which traditionally refers to an actual value. Moreover, the vast majority of derivatives 'cancel' each other out (i.e., a derivative 'bet' on an event occurring is offset by a comparable derivative 'bet' on the event not occurring). Many such relatively illiquid securities are valued as marked to model, rather than an actual market price.

a market is created internally by its own investors, that being its own citizens, how could we expect iraqis to invest in their own market if they have no money to do that, it is ridiculous to believe that the market will make itself thru outside investment, when its own people have no confidence in their own internal market, outside investors will stay out till they see the country of Iraq invest in its own, to do that they need a revalue of their currency

In my next posting I will explain why I believe we are very close to the dinar revaluing, I believe within the next 30 days.

RUDOLPH

<b>

</b>

• Downvote 2

Keep dreaming bro. 3 - 10 cents will be a blessing ,$4.00? there is no way. Although I hope im wrong and you are right

Bane, I know scotty1967 isn't bashing, however, your $4.00 outlook is good. "I totally concur with your assessment."

RRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV TTTIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE B)B)B)

DERIVITIVESangry.gif WILL CRASH OUR FIAT CURRENCY AND ECONOMY, WE NEED TO CUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF OUR GOV JUST LIKE YOU CUT CANCER OUT OF A BODY

Mongo, go to your room B)

By the way, I gather from what I know about Rudy that he is Latino and English is his second language. Thus the grammatical and spelling errors. Most people in his position probably have a secretary to type for them or proofread what they've written, but since this isn't work related he does it himself. No biggie IMO.

Thanks for sharing your analysis Rudy. Looking forward to Part III.

• Upvote 4

Rudy,

I like your well thought out comments and will look forward to future post by you.

Dont pay any attention to those who bash your grammer, spelling etc. I to have a professional degree and have gotten lax in spelling and other grammer because for years I was a CEO and had secretaries doing my typing etc. I know you have the main reasons for the war and the Economic RV for many countries and the very few of usprivately invested in the Dinar.

I like you, first invested in a few million Dinar a little over a year ago and hAVE BEEN VERY QUIET FOR A LONG TIME BUT I now know we are gettin very close to the rewards.

I do feel sorry for the people who post all the time and I can tell from their post when they cash out they will have no idea how to protect the money and benefit their families for years to come. I will first Tithe on mine and then protect the rest in a way to help my family to be successful for generations to come.

I don't have a clue and at this point no-one knows what the timing or the value will be but I do know that for iraq to trade and borrow funds to rebuild their country they have to RV at no less that $1.53 this according to the world bank report almost a year ago so I think it will eventually get to that figure or much higher. However I also think they may introduce at a lower figure to try and take in as much of the larger denominations as possible before raising it up for banking purposes? say .85 or so.

Blessings to You and your family. Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

Hey scotty, .03 -.10 would be an INSULT with the amount of IQD that has been purchased worldwide. THEY know this, plus, such a low rate will not help their country or economy.

RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV TTTTTTIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE B)B)B)

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

GREAT POST AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING. WE NEED TO HEAR MORE FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD ECONOMICS, FOREX, AND POLITICAL POSITIONING SO I APPLAUD YOUR POST AND THANK YOU. AS FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, I'M NOT ONE TO TALK SO JOIN THE CLUB OF OCCASIONAL MISSPELLORS. NOW, I HAVE A COUPLE OF COMMENTS AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEW:

1.) IRAN -- The early RAND Reports and WAR Strategies indicated we economically strangle Iran, mainly by surrounding them with economic successes in Iraq and Afghanistan. The result, an internal implosion from the resistance and America gains deeper strides into Asia, particularly from the resource rich Middle East.

So

Would you agree or disagree that with the recent Lithium findings in Afghanistan (over $1 Trillion), a financially sound and diversified Iraq, and somehow surprising early WTO Assencions indicate this strategy is playing out before our eyes?

2.) DERIVITIVES -- The $791 Trillion in Derivitives ------ Obama and Geitner want more of that action (I should say the Corporation) --- Will Geitner get his request to base currencies more off of the derivitives market and how will the IMF react? support or Reject. Would love to hear your comment.

Again, thank you for sharing and please keep them coming !!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

Only Great Minds know the questions to ask!!!

Go Scooter!!!

00020414.gif

Hello Everyone

LETS GET STARTED

RUDOLPH

<b>

</b>

I agree with everything except paying off the debt. Obama will probably buy one hell of a party for soros.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2