Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live Chat w/ Forex said does not and will not trade Iraq Dinar

Who_Dat_Gurl

I work for a rival company of this gentleman you are all bashing and I have nothing but sympathy for him. We have a million clients coming on a day asking about the IQD and quite frankly, you're all extremely misinformed.

1. Lets look at an emerging economy currency that is widely traded right now: lets use USD/ZAR(that is the South African Rand, im sure some of you will need to Google it so I will save you the time)

The current spread on that is 55 pips, that means for every 10k trade you place, you are paying 55 dollars to place that trade. And this is at the most liquid(highly traded) time for that currency pair.

Now lets look at GBP/SEK(Thats the Great British Pound vs the Swedish Krone) that is currently trading with a 62 pip spread. That means if you place a 10k trade, you are paying 62 dollars for it.

2. Forex brokers are getting these prices and currencies from major banks, hedge funds, and institutions. They are not going to stream a currency from a country that is extremely unstable, full of conflict,and civil strife. The Iraqi Dinar is susceptible to hyperinflation and is nearly worthless. 1 USD is 1,169.55 IQD. Do you realize how worthless that is?

3. Lets explore hyperinflation even more. Lets look at Post War Weimar Reppublic. The German banknote was worthless. They were printing 1 million dollar notes and people would rather use it as wallpaper than to buy things with. Economies like this are based on bartered goods and state printed currency would not be widely accepted. You would probably get further with a pack of cigarettes than an IQD.

4. I have two words for you: Zimbabwean Dollar. Guess what their biggest bill is? One Trillion dollars.

I will leave you with some parting words. The people you talk to on these chat services are hard working people just like you. We have college degrees in Economics, Mathematics, Sciences, and etc. We are paid salaries and enjoy what we do(including talking to the uninformed such as the people on this ridiculous forum).

I realize that some of you just dont know, and thats fine. We're more than happy to educate you. But you when you claim that we're just order taking robots that make crappy 10 dollar hour wages, you are sadly mistaken.

@Who Dat Girl, bless you. I can tell you honestly just dont know and thats fine.

But frankly, I know more about trading and markets than most of you combined. If you guys ever open accounts with any brokerage firm, come talk to me when you get slipped or re-qouted. That's when school will really begin.

Regards,

David Aames

So this was your first post. You joined for the sole purpose of getting even with people who ask questions you do not know the answer to. Does knowing more than we do about the Zimbabwean dollar make you feel superior? No one was bashing the man at forex. They said he didn't know. He said he didn't know. Keep one thing in mind----we go to sites like Forex to learn and to ask questions. You did not come here to learn because you already think you know it all. I would fasr rather associate with folks like the ones on here than the ones like you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

DavidAames..... ok.... you gave us facts related to other currencies and other countries, but nothing to suggest why the $1:1,169.55IQD rate is a stable/sustainable rate. The difference between Zimbabwe and Iraq is that Iraq's currency once stood at $3:1IQD oh.... and they only have the world's second largest sweet crude oil reserve in the world with over 300 billion barrels of oil known with more to be discovered. So please give us a fact like, there is 3000 times more IQD in circulation than there was before the war suggesting that the par rate cannot obtain pre-war values based on increased IQD supply in the global market. Don't compare apples and bags of beef jerky. I really want to hear a dissenting argument to counter some of the RV BS that gets posted daily, but the only way you are going to be convincing is to present relevant facts. Thanks,

Peeps

• Upvote 4

I work for a rival company of this gentleman you are all bashing and I have nothing but sympathy for him. We have a million clients coming on a day asking about the IQD and quite frankly, you're all extremely misinformed.

1. Lets look at an emerging economy currency that is widely traded right now: lets use USD/ZAR(that is the South African Rand, im sure some of you will need to Google it so I will save you the time)

The current spread on that is 55 pips, that means for every 10k trade you place, you are paying 55 dollars to place that trade. And this is at the most liquid(highly traded) time for that currency pair.

Now lets look at GBP/SEK(Thats the Great British Pound vs the Swedish Krone) that is currently trading with a 62 pip spread. That means if you place a 10k trade, you are paying 62 dollars for it.

2. Forex brokers are getting these prices and currencies from major banks, hedge funds, and institutions. They are not going to stream a currency from a country that is extremely unstable, full of conflict,and civil strife. The Iraqi Dinar is susceptible to hyperinflation and is nearly worthless. 1 USD is 1,169.55 IQD. Do you realize how worthless that is?

3. Lets explore hyperinflation even more. Lets look at Post War Weimar Reppublic. The German banknote was worthless. They were printing 1 million dollar notes and people would rather use it as wallpaper than to buy things with. Economies like this are based on bartered goods and state printed currency would not be widely accepted. You would probably get further with a pack of cigarettes than an IQD.

4. I have two words for you: Zimbabwean Dollar. Guess what their biggest bill is? One Trillion dollars.

I will leave you with some parting words. The people you talk to on these chat services are hard working people just like you. We have college degrees in Economics, Mathematics, Sciences, and etc. We are paid salaries and enjoy what we do(including talking to the uninformed such as the people on this ridiculous forum).

I realize that some of you just dont know, and thats fine. We're more than happy to educate you. But you when you claim that we're just order taking robots that make crappy 10 dollar hour wages, you are sadly mistaken.

@Who Dat Girl, bless you. I can tell you honestly just dont know and thats fine.

But frankly, I know more about trading and markets than most of you combined. If you guys ever open accounts with any brokerage firm, come talk to me when you get slipped or re-qouted. That's when school will really begin.

Regards,

David Aames

so baically this is the story...you work at the forex place...you know alot more then anyone here combined...you say the dinar aint nothin and wont be nothin....so heres my question of the day...why did you come to a dinar investment forum?....cause by the looks of to me this aint your first time on this site since you claim you know more then anybody..cuz i only been here for a month and im still readin post from earlier this year...i take this as good news...your basically tellin us that the dinar has value in the future and your invested in it...thank u...now i know i'll be rich in the future because of your inside resources....god bless

• Upvote 2

You did good Who_Dat_Gurl, I gave you a positive to take away whoever gave you the negative. You took the initiative to see if you could squeeze something out of them, unfortunately the person you chatted with has no clue as to what's transpiring, as many people don't. There are people all over the world that are within the sphere of investments who still yet do not have a clue.....probably better to keep it that way. He didn't say though that they never would, pretty much that they don't right now, and once that spread changes for the better in our favor.....it's on. No worries, thanks for your efforts and believe me, that guy will be shocked in the future if he hasn't started investigating it already due to your conversation..lol. :blink:

V

• Upvote 3

Regards,

David Aames

Wow, you're a bold one. You must be related to Pro_Currency_Trader_2010 or maybe one and the same. Your first post and your going to come in here and call this a ridiculous forum. Truthfully, you may know more about trading and markets than most of us combined, but I find it highly doubtful you know more about this investment than the people who've been involved with it for a year. With your ego you are sadly mistaken if anyone would now even want to come and talk to you from this forum. Take your foot out of your mouth and regroup. Some of us have been in Iraq and know quite a few truth's about this investment that you don't have a flippin clue about. I'm really tired of jackoff's like you coming in to our "ridiculous forum" and spouting their drivel when they sat their hiney's behind a desk in a plush air conditioned office sipping coffee and chatting with the hotties in the office while our troops as well as many civilians suffered loss's in 130+ heat. This was planned out many years ago, maybe you should do some research before you come in here and think that YOU KNOW EVERYTHING and try to burst peoples bubbles when in fact you are quite ignorant to the real world and the only world you know is the one YOU are in, obviously revolving around yourself.

Read this...

http://www.nps.edu/Academics/centers/ccc/publications/OnlineJournal/2003/may03/middleEast.html Research

Not to mention this article from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning in 2008 and it's been reposted on here recently with a current date on it as well. Again, this was in 2008, and the Imports and Exports have increased exponentially since then.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical

feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until reappreciation

by the competent authorities.

About MoPDC | Ministry Offices | COSQC | COSIT | NCCMD | Investment plans & Five Years plan | Conference & visits | Int'l Development | Black List

HomeI Site MapI FAQI NewslettersI Contact UsI INQUIRIES / COMMENTSI DISCUSSION FORUMI Login

Copyright © MoPDC Iraq 2008

Powered by Synergy Portal from Synergy International Systems

It's been said on here time and time again that GWB stated and he did, that this war would pay for itself. That article was written in 2003, and it's a plan that is in place, and is, and has been implemented since the beginning of this operation. I have spoken with Marines in Iraq in 2006, while in Fallujah who personally guarded Conex's of Iraqi Dinars that belonged to other entities of the US other than Iraqi's. So you can say what you want and think what you want, but until you know all the facts of what's transpiring here it would behoove you if you don't like the stress that will come from the people on this "ridiculous forum" to pack your crap and move on. On another note, once you've done your due diligence and come back and apologize and let us know that you've made your purchase from Ali at DT or whoever for however many dinars you finally decide to purchase, your opinion and ego might be a bit more acceptable.

V

• Upvote 16

Regards,

David Aames

WOW! :o I just love when one of my postings come back up! This shows me that that Mr. Aames was doing homework and searching through the archives. I want to make clear that if you look at the date, I posted this the very first day I joined this forum, Sept. 13, of this year. Since then, I have learned a lot. Still need to learn more, but I find myself more informed now and have my own personal take on things. I did not and could not stand to listen to what everyone was else was telling me and wanted to base the RV situation on my own findings. So I did what was suggested by others when I would ask hard ??'s, and upon my own initiative, I started reading and searching for myself and adding what I have found to the forums.

Mr. Aames, We are all coming from backgrounds such as yours and the people you work with as well. Times, overall, are tight for people right now and people really want and need this to happen. I now this cannot happen based on feelings or "just because" , but a lot of people on these type of forums do not want to hear anything in regards to this not happening. I appreciate you sticking up for me when it seems some were bashing, but I do understand now why they are doing it.

Maybe you could have come on here, being a "newbie" to the forum, as I was, back in early Sept. and had a little more compassion for those that wait for this on a daily basis. Some for years! Some folks really need this too happen and are in desperate situations. I understand that you wanted to make your point and maybe even strum up a little business for yourself, but they way you handled your comments caused people to get defensive. Sadly, I have to agree with you Mr. Aames, when giving facts and links on this forum a lot of people do disagree with an RV that might not happen right now. I have recognized that they are not going to look at it or even consider that as an option because they want what they want or need it right now. It gives them hope for something good I guess. PLEASE I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE, ONLY OBSERVING!!

Mr. Aames, I invite you to educate us a little further and give us a more professional response to back up your findings to reveal to us why you believe this will not happen. A lot of people may still not want to read a "no RV" response, but there are plenty that will read it and study it along with other info they have found, such as myself. There are plenty that lurk in the backgrounds that do not say anything that will be interested.

Wow, you're a bold one. You must be related to Pro_Currency_Trader_2010 or maybe one and the same. Your first post and your going to come in here and call this a ridiculous forum. Truthfully, you may know more about trading and markets than most of us combined, but I find it highly doubtful you know more about this investment than the people who've been involved with it for a year. With your ego you are sadly mistaken if anyone would now even want to come and talk to you from this forum. Take your foot out of your mouth and regroup. Some of us have been in Iraq and know quite a few truth's about this investment that you don't have a flippin clue about. I'm really tired of jackoff's like you coming in to our "ridiculous forum" and spouting their drivel when they sat their hiney's behind a desk in a plush air conditioned office sipping coffee and chatting with the hotties in the office while our troops as well as many civilians suffered loss's in 130+ heat. This was planned out many years ago, maybe you should do some research before you come in here and think that YOU KNOW EVERYTHING and try to burst peoples bubbles when in fact you are quite ignorant to the real world and the only world you know is the one YOU are in, obviously revolving around yourself.

Read this...

http://www.nps.edu/Academics/centers/ccc/publications/OnlineJournal/2003/may03/middleEast.html Research

Not to mention this article from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning in 2008 and it's been reposted on here recently with a current date on it as well. Again, this was in 2008, and the Imports and Exports have increased exponentially since then.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical

feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until reappreciation

by the competent authorities.

About MoPDC | Ministry Offices | COSQC | COSIT | NCCMD | Investment plans & Five Years plan | Conference & visits | Int'l Development | Black List

HomeI Site MapI FAQI NewslettersI Contact UsI INQUIRIES / COMMENTSI DISCUSSION FORUMI Login

Copyright © MoPDC Iraq 2008