Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live Chat w/ Forex said does not and will not trade Iraq Dinar

Who_Dat_Gurl

Sorry, but your drivel is the only thing I've heard idiotic on here. You pretend to be intelligent, but there's about 20,000 people on these forums who are way smarter than you, and obviously more in tune to "this investment" than you will ever be. If anybody is a fool it's you, especially for wasting your time trying to degrade and belittle people who have a firm belief in something and have done the research necessary to establish a firm foundation of what is real and what is not. Quit wasting your time and our time, until you can bring about facts or intelligent information to support your stand, bugger off. Stick to your Forex and move on. If you're invested it's even sadder that you would waste your time to come on here and spout your diatribe, once again....bugger off.

Moderators I respectfully request that this individual be removed from this forum permanently, IP address totally blocked especially should they return under a different name, which I feel this individual has already done, there are two similar posts on here by an individual with the same intent.

By the way, there have been people who have sold back their dinars, none have made a profit other than those who've had it for several years, each seller will purchase them back from you at a loss of course, business is business.

You can take that $hit to the bank. I apologize to all on the DV, but this individual is a bonafide pr!ck. <_<

• Upvote 5

seriously, does anyone here have any idea how ridiculously idiotic most of you sound???

I'm also a member of a tea party group on facebook, and this happens often where someone who doesn't share the same beliefs would come in and post incendiary statements just to cause a raucous. They're called Trolls. Pay them no mind and they go away. Or have the Mods delete them.

• Upvote 2

WHOA!!! Who is this currency_pro_2010??? i mean seriously dude, get a life...if you don't believe then you are here for what reason? And yes, us Morons, do believe in this and if you don't like it you can shove it right up your A$$...We don't really care what you have to say...You have to Believe to Receive...Now go back to your job and your real investments and leave the rest of us here alone...God Bless Your Poor Little Soul!!!

Currencypro...King of all ignoramous's. I have to laugh when I see someone as ignorant as yourself. You state that "no one" has made a profit. Do you know what the original selling price of the IQD? My guess is NO....you know why because those that purchased their IQD in 03" have already seen a 50% profit....how many of your investments turn a 50% profit in 7 years? You are a joke...go find another forum to display your lower intellect.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Congrats on your investments. I'm happy for ya. you're sure going to a lot of effort to try to let folks know you're "employed". Not sure anyone really asked you about that.... means one of 2 things, you're either unemployed and covering or your some low level dude trying to sound big time. Makes no difference to me as I could care less what you think. I guess if ya are a big shot investor, since you're not as greedy as the rest of us, give some tips on a good place to stick our cash???? Like you say, I'm a lamb being led to slaughter, I will follow ya.

No need to throw stones at me, you'd be lowering yourself to my level, you dont want to do that bro.

Good luck in Vegas!

• Upvote 1

did I need you to tell me that no one has made a profit?? LOLOL

Read it again........ other than those who've had it for several years, yes they did make a profit, as it was the Wall Street Journal that told its readers, when U.S. forces entered Baghdad April 9, the dinar traded at about 4,000 to a dollar. It's currently at 1170 to a dollar, yes those people who purchased back then have made a profit. http://www.firstdinarfinancialgroup.com/Interesting_Facts

Oh wait a minute.....what is your profile name? What is your job? You wanna call us greedy? Why are you even here, what is your purpose? You say you're incensed by what you hear and read about this "Investment" yes....that's right I called it an investment, many people have invested in this country and it's currency and will continue to do so, while you're still sitting in your little cubicle drinking your coffee while some of us will be sipping on coconuts filled with alcohol under some shady palm tree in the caribbean laughing at you.

You still have yet to put forth any facts stating your case, why? BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. Who cares what you have to say, and truthfully, you have no real reason to be here do you? Other than to work people up and do your best to upset some of them. Your day off......wow, is this the best you can do on your day off? I'm done with ya. Good luck to you in Vegas ....trying to make some money ...lol who's greedy now b'yatch. Bugger off!

• Upvote 2

Of all places, i shall not be providing investment advice on an Iraq dinar site LOL

It should be quite obvious that I'm employed. Like I mentioned in all my other fully disclosed posts, I have taken today off and decided to have some "fun" elucidating people after the market closed at 1pm PST. I would rather buy penny stocks than buy this toilet paper from some terrorist named Ali lollll

I'm not a "low level" dude nor am I a "high up exec" But I AM well educated and actually LEARNED in true economic and FX trading. I also have daily, updated access to information on GLOBAL FX trading that is NOT readily available to the public.

I am not greedy to the point of stupidity like most on these boards, but i believe in capital investments as hedges against USD depreciation through educated and SOUND investments that are regulated by the SEC and other commissions that protect buyers/sellers.

who the hell is protecting you IDQ people???/

NO ONE.

When your $$ is gone, who will care?

NO ONE

Get out while you can and move on with life please. Stop irritating the rest of the world with calls INSISTING that things HAVE CHANGED THIS WEEKEND.

Thank you

Well, you're certainly an entertaining guy, you've been a fun read. However, it seems like the only one we're really pissing off is you.

Not sure I believe you on your "employment" but that doesnt really matter.

Again, I love gambling and go to vegas often so I really do wish ya luck bro!

have a fun weekend and black 8 is a good bet when you first sit down. Just my opinion but I seem to catch it frequently.

Until you know what we know, nothing you say really matters, you're a wasted breath on here. Obviously you're not aware of the owner of this site and a few others who profited from Kuwait during it's revaluation. There are many more people on here much smarter than you, your arrogance supercedes your intelligence I'll give you that. There's only two reasons to go to Vegas, make/lose money or women. I'm seriously thinking your *** so that's out of the question, if all you have to do is come on to a forum and taunt people in your precious spare time on your day off...there's definitely something seriously wrong with your mental faculties. This will be my last post on this subject and I will no longer waste finger strength typing replies to your drivel. I have made a formal request to have you permanently removed from this site.

Cheers.

CHIEF V...........proud to almost be an AARP member

By the way numb-nut it's IQD not IDQ. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Get out while you can and move on with life please. Stop irritating the rest of the world with calls INSISTING that things HAVE CHANGED THIS WEEKEND.

Thank you

Lol, I usually just come on here to get info from you guys and not post too much. But this guy is hilarious as hell :lol: How are you irritating the rest of the world, I wonder? Do like soldier said, don't entertain his attempts here. Just ignore this troll, he will go away soon enough. And BTW, you'll notice he became a member on here two days ago....why, I wonder, did he want to become a member? He'll say to post what idiots you guys are and to try and smarten you up, I bet. Why does he care? I bet he is someone who invested in this awhile back, and is tired of waiting and wants to bring everyone down, or he sold all his dinar and now he's sorry he did and wants to bring others down too. He'll probably say, "I don't own any of that toilet paper....", or something to that effect. But again....why is he here? If he "obviously in his own words" has no interest in this investment, why even talk down about it? Something is definitely up with this troll, more than meets the eye. But who cares, ignore him. Let him waste his time here trolling and posting sh!^. Let him respond to my post in his troll-like way. I will just go back to reading all of your posts and sitting on my dinar(go ahead troll and make up a good bash about that-sitting on my dinar,i.e:toilet paper :lol: ),and be happy with what I have done. I still have a job, as I'm sure most of you here do. This has taken no needed money away from me.

By the way numb-nut it's IQD not IDQ. :blink:

OMG!!!........I did not even notice that, did he actually do that???????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol, I usually just come on here to get info from you guys and not post too much. But this guy is hilarious as hell :lol: How are you irritating the rest of the world, I wonder? Do like soldier said, don't entertain his attempts here. Just ignore this troll, he will go away soon enough. And BTW, you'll notice he became a member on here two days ago....why, I wonder, did he want to become a member? He'll say to post what idiots you guys are and to try and smarten you up, I bet. Why does he care? I bet he is someone who invested in this awhile back, and is tired of waiting and wants to bring everyone down, or he sold all his dinar and now he's sorry he did and wants to bring others down too. He'll probably say, "I don't own any of that toilet paper....", or something to that effect. But again....why is he here? If he "obviously in his own words" has no interest in this investment, why even talk down about it? Something is definitely up with this troll, more than meets the eye. But who cares, ignore him. Let him waste his time here trolling and posting sh!^. Let him respond to my post in his troll-like way. I will just go back to reading all of your posts and sitting on my dinar(go ahead troll and make up a good bash about that-sitting on my dinar,i.e:toilet paper :lol: ),and be happy with what I have done. I still have a job, as I'm sure most of you here do. This has taken no needed money away from me.

OMG!!!........I did not even notice that, did he actually do that???????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm thinking he was the guy on the other end of the line when Who_Dat_Gurl called and played herself on him to find out some intel....lol. :lol: