Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mahdi and Barzani confirm formation- Terry K

Niko

* Mahdi and Barzani confirm the formation of the Government by TerryK 9/11

September 11, 2010 · Posted in

Mahdi and Barzani confirm the formation of the Government by TerryK 9/11

Mahdi and Barzani confirm the formation of the Government of a national partnership to meet the aspirations of the Iraqi people 11 September, 2010 10:57:00 Abdul-Mahdi and Barzani confirm the formation of the Government of a national partnership to meet the aspirations of the Iraqi people Research Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Kurdish President Masoud Barzani, on Friday, developments in the political scene and political blocs consultations with a view to reaching an agreement to form a new government, as reported by the statement issued by the Office of the Mahdi. The statement said that Abdul-Mahdi congratulated Barzani in a telephone conversation between the two sides, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, pointing out that they discussed the latest political developments and efforts to form a government. و. The statement said the two sides confirmed the need for government to be government partnership and genuine national does not marginalize or fact of any party, and able to meet the aspirations

Edited by Munsch
Broke link to other dinar forum site
  • Upvote 1

I dont know TK but would he be the type to twist up some info? Here's a similar article.

NINA

Baghdad-NINA- Vice President and nominee of Iraqi National Alliance for PM, Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed with Head of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani, the developments of political scene to form government.

A statement issued on Friday, Sep. 10, by Abdul-Mahdi's office said: "During a phone call, Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi congratulated Head of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani on the occasion of Eid Fitr." "The two discussed developments of political scene and the ongoing consultations among political blocs in order to reach an agreement to form government", the statement added. "Both sides reaffirmed that it is important for the upcoming government to be a government of genuine national partnership that would not marginalize or exclude any party and be able to meet Iraqi people's aspirations", the statement concluded. /End.

• Upvote 1

No Problem ... We can't catch everything either and that is why we have the Report button for help. ;)

I dont know TK but would he be the type to twist up some info? Here's a similar article.

NINA

Baghdad-NINA- Vice President and nominee of Iraqi National Alliance for PM, Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed with Head of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani, the developments of political scene to form government.

A statement issued on Friday, Sep. 10, by Abdul-Mahdi's office said: "During a phone call, Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi . /End.

It looks to be a different article with another time stamp? Or like you said twisted words. One thing I noticed on the original clip you posted was it had an Arabic letter in it. Maybe the article is in Arabic? Try translating it back then doing your search?

NINA

A statement issued on Friday, Sep. 10, by Abdul-Mahdi's office said: "During a phone call, Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi congratulated Head of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani on the occasion of Eid Fitr." "The two discussed developments of political scene and the ongoing consultations among political blocs in order to reach an agreement to form government", the statement added. "Both sides reaffirmed that it is important for the upcoming government to be a government of genuine national partnership that would not marginalize or exclude any party and be able to meet Iraqi people's aspirations", the statement concluded. /End.

SORRY...............I don't read this as the government being formed. Instead, it is a conversation between two guys wanting to know what the other is doing during the holidays.

• Upvote 2

yo munsch...so I translated the post from english to arabic and then from arabic to english....heres the last translation which is different from the original post I believe. BTW Im trying to watch a couple games at the same time and mess with thi. lol biggrin.gif

Arabic to English translationcleardot.gifBarzani and confirms the formation of a government national partnership to meet the aspirations of the Iraqi people, September 11 2010 10:57:00 Abdul-Mahdi and Barzani confirmed formation of a government national partnership to meet the aspirations of the Iraqi people, Research Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Kurdish President Masoud Barzani, on Friday, and developments in the political arena political blocs and consultations with a view to reach an agreement to form a new government, according to a statement issued by the Office of the Mahdi. The statement said that Abdul-Mahdi congratulated Barzani in a telephone conversation between the two sides, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, pointing out that they discussed the latest political developments and the efforts to form a government. And. The statement said the two sides stressed the need for government to be government partnership and genuine national does not marginalize or the fact of any party, and able to meet the aspirations of

WHY DO ANYONE POST THIS STUFF FROM TK.

IN ALL HONESTY WHY DOES ANYONE ACTUALY READ IT????????????????????????

1- Because we have no life.

2- Because we are putting off cleaning out the cat box.

3- Because there's nothing better to do.

4- Because it's what millionaires do.

5- Because I have dishes stacked in the sink, and they'll just have to wait.

6- Because I really didn't want to go to the neighborhood meeting about the new road repair surcharge.

7- Because I still have beer that needs to be consumed, and choose to not drink alone as that would indicate a problem.

8- Because my sock drawer is already sorted.

10- Because I have convinced my wife that this is work dammit!

• Upvote 3

1- Because we have no life.

2- Because we are putting off cleaning out the cat box.

3- Because there's nothing better to do.

4- Because it's what millionaires do.

5- Because I have dishes stacked in the sink, and they'll just have to wait.

6- Because I really didn't want to go to the neighborhood meeting about the new road repair surcharge.

7- Because I still have beer that needs to be consumed, and choose to not drink alone as that would indicate a problem.

8- Because my sock drawer is already sorted.

10- Because I have convinced my wife that this is work dammit!

Bobby you rock! I laughed so hard my sides hurt dammit!

The Personal Coach