Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:00 AM MDT - 4/15/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat  Shafaq News Agency followed the data and tables issued by the Ministry of Finance in April for the January accounts of the current fiscal year, which showed that oil is still the main resource for Iraq’s general budget, reaching 89%, which indicates that the rentier economy is still the main basis of the country’s general budget...the “rentier” economy is the oil economy of Iraqi. But...even with the “rentier” economy alone the Iraqi dinar can still maintain a realistic rate of at least $3 or more, and this is not considering all their other assets, and the 2/3 more oil Iraq is pumping and selling since 1991 when the dinar was just around $3. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

So where is that big announcement the Prime Minister was to give before the Ramadam ending They  now in Eid. Oh  I forgot it was another Bull Shite article. So who gave us this info was it Mark Z who always gives us Bull Shite articles or frank 26 who is also full of Shite.

• Haha 3

We all know what Frankie and Little Markie are all about...fleecing their sheep!   Whatever they want to hear, as long as they pay.  They are not above lying, if that is what it takes.   This will happen when it happens, and nobody, not even Frankie or Little Markie has a clue!  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree. Iraq before Saddam was 1 IQD to $2.77.

That was before all this new found wealth in Iraq above & below ground.

There is no reason why Iraq can support system" rel="">support the pre-Saddam rate or higher.

However, we do need to realize that the population in 2002 was 26.26 million and today it's 46.3 million. That alone will affect the value of their currency. The question is how much..?? RON 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

However, we do need to realize that the population in 2002 was 26.26 million and today it's 46.3 million. That alone will affect the value of their currency. The question is how much..?? RON 

That is a great question Ron!   Since the population is about double, maybe half of what the currency used to be?   I am good if they just came out at a little over the dollar, and I would be really really happy, but whatever they come out with, is good to me!  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

At this point, despite all our dreams and plans, if we make enough to pay off debts and go on living we will have done well from something we were never meant to know about. 

I agree BB!  Even with all the abuse from this investment, it would be good to get something.  I am not a greedy person, so I am just waiting for the opportunity to turn our dinar in, and get out of there!  :jester:

• Pow! 3

@NWGUY.. agreed. It would be great to make enough to be able to say " I don't need to work if I don't want to" but if it is only to be a smallish profit then there is not a lot we can do about it. We move on and look at other options to make what we have grow.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1