Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Letitia James to Seize Trump’s Golf Course and Estate

‘Unconstitutional’ – Trump’s Legal Team Fights Back as Letitia James Takes Initial Step to Seize Trump’s Golf Course and Private Estate

image.png.65900e47bd5a7fc746dfd015327ce1b1.png

President Trump’s legal team fought back as Letitia James took the initial step to seize Trump’s assets on Thursday after his attorney said he was unable to secure a bond to appeal the massive judgment in the NYC fraud case.

Letitia James filed judgments in Westchester County where Trump’s private estate and golf course is located.

President Trump has four days to either pay the judgment or convince the appellate court to allow him to defer the payment pending appeal.

Trump’s legal team has filed an appeal and requested a stay on the massive $464 million judgment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/unconstitutional-trumps-legal-team-fights-back-as-letitia/

• Sad 2

Let there be war!

I've bought many homes in my life, as have others, and at no time  has a banker.aaid" please be totally honest in your actually net worth reporting". The banks want to do business! They know people sometimes embellish  thier income and networth. At the end of the day it is the borrowers duty to repay any loan. Or the bank siezes your assets.  

If you embellished your net worth or income, and repay your loans, THE BANK DOES NOT CARE! 

You win and they win. 

This isn't a political issue. It's a financial issue between two parties outside the political arena.

This is all bull$hit and and a prelude of what is to come if Trump gets re elected.  

The whole house of Representatives needs to go away. 

We need to start over with non career political  dumb a$$e$ and re establish it with the Commoner. 

People who can relate to what's going on in the real word.

TERM LIMITS!!!!!!

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

These political getto biaches are so stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID. 

Gee, let's do a full frontal of unconstitutional attack against the only person on earth who can raise 3 billion dollars in just a day. OH, and don't forget, the guy that is going to be PRESIDENT elect in November. 

What could go wrong?:lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

All right, Santa, a bourbon drinker!! Who knew???😉

OMG don't you know, back in May last year I bought a liquor store. Becoming something of an aficionado when it comes to Bourbon. And while I've got many more to try my Favorite of all is Murray Hill Club. A bit pricey at $135 a bottle but DANG rich people know how to drink. 🥃

But I don't drink anymore on Christmas eve. Last time I did that it may have started all this garbage about transgender. Seeing how I screwed up and gave all girls toys to the boys and all the boys toys to the girls. :facepalm1:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I like Weller bourbon, especially the Weller 12, also Old Forrester and most all the Buffalo Trace products. And NO Santa, I did not know you bought a liquor store. You my friend are set for life  and good for you.

It's even better, I bought a liquor store in a Catholic community. :pirateship::bagofmoney:

And you know what the difference between a Catholic and a Protestant is?

Catholics say hi to each other in the liquor store. :lmao:

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1