Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan 2024

20 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

Just gives them a reason for doing nothing. They have a month where they don't have to regurgitate lies/announcements about what and how much they are doing.

Damn straight cuz they ain't doin' nutin'...not that they really need a reason to do nothing: they've shown the world what 20 years have achieved. Just hiding behind stuff like this gives it credibility huh.

Slackers.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 months being corrupt as h e double hockey sticks wallowing in sin, then they become all self-righteous and think they can atone for them in one month...then go back to being corrupt as h e double hockey sticks again!

It took me many months of prayer when I found my way to God before I started feeling forgiven and felt the weight of my sins being lifted from me...🙏

Edited by NMP2017
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Adam always indicated never to expect any action during Ramadan. So time will tell. Praying blessings for all. It's not just about us. The Iraqi people need the RV as well. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1