Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

During 2023.. 7 Iraqi banks break the barrier of 1 trillion dinars in the amount of their deposits

During 2023.. 7 Iraqi banks break the barrier of 1 trillion dinars in the amount of their deposits

42856.jpg

Economy News - Baghdad

Five Iraqi banks were able to exceed the barrier of one trillion dinars in the size of their deposits in 2023, while only two Iraqi banks were able to break the barrier of 2 trillion Iraqi dinars in the size of customer deposits with the two banks.

The economist, Manar Al-Obaidi, said, “The International Development Bank and the National Bank of Iraq were able to break the barrier of 2 trillion dinars in deposits in 2023.”

As for the five banks, they are the International Development Bank, the National Bank of Iraq, the Bank of Baghdad, the Iraqi Islamic Bank, and the Islamic South Bank, according to the economic expert.

He added, "The deposits of the five banks grew by 11.3% compared to the year 2022, bringing the total bank deposits to 9.25 trillion Iraqi dinars."
He pointed out, "Al-Janoob Islamic Bank achieved the highest percentage of growth in deposits at a rate of more than 147%, then the National Bank of Iraq, whose deposits grew in value by 90%."

Al-Obaidi stressed, “This growth reflects an increase in public confidence in Iraqi private banks and the ability of private sector banks to acquire part of the monetary mass issued outside the banking system, as it is noted that the volume of deposits for the five banks in 2019 did not exceed the barrier of 1.8 trillion Iraqi dinars, reaching today.” To more than 9.25 trillion dinars.

He continued: "It is expected that the five Iraqi banks will continue their control of the local market and the ability to attract deposits, whether from outside the banking system or from public sector deposits, as a result of the increased confidence in these banks and their spread in various governorates, in addition to the increase in the great competition between these banks in order to acquire the largest... Amount of deposit.

He pointed out, "The increase in the volume of deposits in the private banking sector will contribute to strengthening the wheel of economic growth through the tendency of these banks to invest deposit funds in beneficial economic projects through which they can achieve profits to cover the interest paid on these deposits."

Al-Obaidi stated, “The total value of deposits in the private and public banking sector amounted to more than 133 trillion dinars at the end of 2023, and these five banks were able to acquire 7% of the total of these deposits, and the largest value of the deposits is still present in government banks.”

158 views
Added 03/06/2024 - 10:35 AM
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

“This growth reflects an increase in public confidence in Iraqi private banks and the ability of private sector banks to acquire part of the monetary mass issued outside the banking system”

“The increase in the volume of deposits in the private banking sector will contribute to strengthening the wheel of economic growth through the tendency of these banks to invest deposit funds in beneficial economic projects through which they can achieve profits to cover the interest paid on these deposits”

- Increase public confidence in Iraqi private banks

- Increase financial inclusion 

- Increase in volume of deposits and capital 

- Acquire part of the monetary mass outside the banking system ( Chunky Cash)

More than 9.25 trillion of chunky cash back into the banking system 

They are reducing the monetary mass.

Go delete of 000

Go Lower denomination notes 

Go Stronger dinar

Go purchasing power 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“This growth reflects an increase in public confidence in Iraqi private banks and the ability of private sector banks to acquire part of the monetary mass issued outside the banking system”

“The increase in the volume of deposits in the private banking sector will contribute to strengthening the wheel of economic growth through the tendency of these banks to invest deposit funds in beneficial economic projects through which they can achieve profits to cover the interest paid on these deposits”

- Increase public confidence in Iraqi private banks

- Increase financial inclusion 

- Increase in volume of deposits and capital 

- Acquire part of the monetary mass outside the banking system ( Chunky Cash)

More than 9.25 trillion of chunky cash back into the banking system 

They are reducing the monetary mass.

Go delete of 000

Go Lower denomination notes 

Go Stronger dinar

Go purchasing power 

I heard recently from another source that they would soon if they haven't already started deleting the 000s.

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

I heard recently from another source that they would soon if they haven't already started deleting the 000s.

"I heard recently from another source" And who would this other source be?? I can give you a list of 100 sources that have bad sources they are getting their info from.  If it is one of those sources I would double check your sources because their sources are never right. One of my sources told me this yesterday. 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Just my advice, check your sources and follow the CBI news.!

• Upvote 4

Well my sources in Burkino Faso has his sources which he will Not disclose are under exclusive proprietary agreements to provide honest analysis regarding this highly risky & dubious investment venture.

Should they break said agreement are then left with their butts hanging out in the wind AND subject to arrest, fine, imprisonment at a hard labor internment camp pounding little rocks out of big rocks at an undisclosed location: for life !!!... 😅 Phew).

Furthermore the global networks Main Office in Burkino Faso Refers here to all employees as he/his/her/them/they & it, conducted a thorough & exhausting investigation to thousands of "alleged irrefutable sources" ...confirmed that any sources not affiliated within the Burkino Faso global network are full of 💩 POOOOO :tiphat:

• Haha 4