Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: PM Bazani Snubbed By The OBiden Admin.

Luigi1

PM Bazani snubbed by the OBiden admin.

Iraqi officials spent many weeks lining up a meeting with OBiden.

Iraqis are stunned & insulted by US treatment.

Will this set back the RV-RI further?

Treat as a rumnor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT via Tishwash:  Biden & His Deputies Refuse To Meet Masrour Barzani At The White House.

An American website confirmed that the offices of the US President & Vice President refused to hold face-to-face meetings this week with the PM of the Iraqi Kurdistan region, Masrour Barzani.

According to the Washington Free Beacon website, citing many sources & former American officials who sought to hold these meetings, they expressed their concern that Biden & Harris would not give time to meet Barzani.

The website stated, “US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken pressured Masrour Barzani to work more closely with the Iraqi government to calm tensions.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

URGENT:  Here's another article related to the above...Prosperity Pakages, law suit & funds to pay the  Admiral Group, Farmers, Indian Nations & Churches disappears...why am I not surprised...

MarkZ  Update- Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

MZ THREAD:

Member: Welcome to “Fabulous Friday”

Member:  Good morning everyone! What an exciting weekend RV forecast.. let’s see what happens!

Member: All the chatter sure does point to this weekend…

Member: So will the Mar.1st rumors be true today?

Member: It's almost 6 pm in Baghdad. If anything had happened we would all know about it by now.

MZ: It will be interesting to see what happens throughout the day today.  Sheila will be on today with Mr. C….They will be calling in early.

MZ: No we have not already gone to a rate of $3.47….most of these rumors are coming from an article posted last November that just was not correct. “The IQD is live at $3.47”  When you ask your search engine…it looks at that article & repeats it over and over…….So it hasn’t happened yet ….but do I think it’s well underway & under process? Do I think they are already rolling things out- ABSOLUTELY!! Z.

Member:  Exactly bad articles are pulled for AI devices like Alexa thus the reason for those shock answers.

MZ: MilitiaMan did a good video last night talking about the financial progress Iraq has made & one of the key points is about how they have been controlling inflation internally inside of Iraq…..And they continue to openly discuss the pending value change…. Be sure to go watch, like & share his content….

Member:  I was just with my Lawyer/ Notary in Zürich on the phone , he told me due to his info , there should be funds by next week, we will see , we only can wait.

Member: I heard 5 countries are joining BRICS today…Don’t know which ones.

Member: I am hearing that Iraq is waiting for the US announcement to be made regarding the USN & some payments to be made, so that is where the delay is.

Member:  I wonder how much revenue does Iraq lose daily from not revaluating?

Member: Nader talked a out Inflation last night and about Iraq opening banks outside of Iraq.

MZ: It’s great to see both of you at the same time. Where do you guys want to start?

MR.C: Sheila why don’t you start with CMKX?

Sheila: I know there are a lot of questions Mark has received on CMKX. This lawsuit was settled in 2005.

Member: Why Does It Take 19 Years To Get Paid After Winning A Court Case?

MR. C: The government are saying they cannot find the money. It disappeared.

MZ: We Know The Money Was Set Aside. We Know We Won The Court Case.

Mr. C: Remember The US Corporation Is In Charge Of The Money.

Sheila:   Along With Fines & Penalties & The Farm Claims.

MR.C: Its Like The Old Game Of Whack A Mole. If You Don’t See It You Don’t Get It. I Have Seen Stuff Like This Go On Since The 80’s.

Sheila: Farm Claims have been waiting 35 years.

Member: Guess They, The US Gov Is Waiting For Us All To Die & Forget About It…..& They Keep All The Money.  Our Prosperity Packages.

MZ: The Pickford settlements go back to the 1960’s and 70’s.

Member: The fact that they can't find the money that was court ordered to be paid sounds like more can kicking. Feel like we have no power at all, they just do as they please.

MZ: That is some history but on the new front….I continue to hear great things from regional banks. Is there anything international or on the bond side that you can talk about?

Sheila: I believe everything is moving in a positive way. Both on the historical bond side & on the currency side.

Mr. C: Looking at my notes from Interpol guys in 2014- I was told the German 60 year plus bonds will be the first to go. And various groups will then go almost simultaneously.

Sheila: The German bonds & the yellow Dragon bonds should kick it off. Then every country who has Historical assets will go…This will help the whole world.

Mr. C: On June 2nd 2014, the Interpol guys said there were more than 1 signatory for gold bullion…..& the gold treaty will basically set up 3 that will receive the codes……There Were 3 Of Us…..Myself, The Admiral & Robert On The West Coast Of California Representing The Chinese Banking Families.

Mr. C: Then in 2016 the Interpol guys told me I was the only one yet to be satisfied.

MZ: Guess they are saving you for last.

Sheila:  This is a process that takes a long time. But you can see changes happening to get all this money back into the hands of the people. This process began long ago & theses trusts have built up over the decades,,,,,. They are trickling the money down in a slow way or destroy the economy. There is just too much money.

Member: I thought destroying the economy was a good thing….Out with the fiat & in with the asset/gold backed currency??

Mr. C: The problem with that is if they don’t just do it all at one time…..they are giving the rats the opportunity & availability to recapitalize & keep control. It is mandatory from the Golden Dragon…that perp walks need to take place at the same time they are releasing those funds…... I don’t think it will take months to happen…I think its immediate & all over the world.

Member: We are all waiting to see the bad guys/ Cabal in orange jumpsuits & silver bracelets.

Sheila: And they have things lined up and ready to go.

Mr.C: Once I put the codes in…..fiat money basically goes to zero…& Derivatives will be all wiped off the balance sheets all over the world…..Which would require a debt jubilee to take place. All debts will be zeroed out. Then our economy will be like a Tsunomi wave that comes in & goes out & whats left is whats left.

MZ: You would remove all that debt burden which is enormous….Take the shackles off the economy & the people …the economy should explode in a positive way.  

MZ: And you need to destroy all the rats with this….I hear the QFS is that mechanism.

MR. C: Yes they have to wipe out all fiat money at the very same time to do this.

MZ: That makes sense to do it all at once.

Member: Hope there is nothing else holding up the RV ? Seems like the ducks are all in a row.

Sheila: How long will this take?

Mr. C: I was told that the timetable according to Interpol guys is immediate…..Things are already set up from 2011 until now. I suspect what will happen is that the NYSC & markets connected to the NYSC will shut down for 24-48 hours while they adjust the values. After that they will open up & “Let’s Go.” I have not heard how long the world will be shut down.

MR. 😄 The idea will be for transparency & no one will get hurt except the bad guys.

MZ: I know they have out in protections for people & 401-k’s & retirement plans ect…they want to make certain that they don’t screw with the peoples pensions.

Mr. C: I do know there will be gold backed funds & we will get all our money back – it is safe according to the main Interpol guy. Once the codes are released to the Reno operations for the Restored Republic….….Then  the US Treasury will release the codes around the world for immediate use. This will not be a staged release…It will be all at one….Boom & done.

MZ: What’s different now then what we saw a year ago?

Sheila: Based on what we are seeing with the banks & financial system…..The situation with countries removing the Petrodollar globally & the announcements in Dubai on Dec. 6th to no longer use the Petrodollar for oil money….they are using the Chinese Yuan instead …There is a huge difference from last year. We can see the system changing.  This is how they force the gold standard.

Sheila: And look at all the countries signing up for BRICS. They took in another 30 countries the other day. Everybody is switching from using the Petrodollar. Eventually they are going to collapse the fiat system. Leaving no choice but to go to the gold backed system.  

Mr. C: And I think that’s what its building up to.

Member: Thank God for BRICS.

Member: Who are the people making money off the delays of this prolonged event of can kicking?

Mr C: This is about the rats & power. They know when the fiat money goes bye-bye- they lose their power. These are politicians & bankers who are as corrupt as can be. Who are fighting not to give up their power. That’s who we are fighting & that is what has been going on.  

Sheila:  And a lot of good people have been fighting this fight for a very long time. The more people are educated –the better off we all will be.

Member: So Deep state globalists……the WEF…ect…….

Sheila & Mr.C voices are garbled & muffled a lot…..Hard to understand everything….Please listen to this video yourselves to try to understand everything. More info on Prosperity Packages ect…….

Member: The Day’s, Month’s & Year’s are Flying Bye! Come on RV!!!!

Member: You can silence your panic button …. the RV is coming soon! embrace yourself.

Member: Had this incredible feeling of peace wash over me this morning. Maybe things are going to happen this weekend

Member: Thank you Mark & mods, Sheila & Mr. C…….. an exciting time to be alive. We were privileged to be chosen for this time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

PM Bazani snubbed by the OBiden admin.

Iraqi officials spent many weeks lining up a meeting with OBiden.

Iraqis are stunned & insulted by US treatment.

Will this set back the RV-RI further?

Treat as a rumnor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT via Tishwash:  Biden & His Deputies Refuse To Meet Masrour Barzani At The White House.

An American website confirmed that the offices of the US President & Vice President refused to hold face-to-face meetings this week with the PM of the Iraqi Kurdistan region, Masrour Barzani.

According to the Washington Free Beacon website, citing many sources & former American officials who sought to hold these meetings, they expressed their concern that Biden & Harris would not give time to meet Barzani.

The website stated, “US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken pressured Masrour Barzani to work more closely with the Iraqi government to calm tensions.”

Just another "BRIC(S)" in the wall..... compliments to the worse President in US history!    CL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

22 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Just another "BRIC(S)" in the wall..... compliments to the worse President in US history!    CL

Last year, OBiden boasted he had Iran on the run & the US was back in control in Iraq.

It looks like Iran is having the last laugh.

Iran is behind the push to remove US forces from Iraq.

Make no mistake about it...Iran runs Iraq.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Too wealthy to bribe?  :moon-from-car:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Too wealthy to bribe?  :moon-from-car:

Obama once said of OBiden "Leave it to OBiden to **** things up"

I wonder if OBiden will snub Sudani when he comes calling to Washington.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it the Kurds that kept throwing a monkey wrench into the HCL after they seemingly had an agreement?

That's the way I remember it ....................

Just sayin' .........

Semper Fi :salute:

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

That's the way I remember it ....................

Just sayin' .........

Semper Fi :salute:

Yes & for a good reason.

GOI keeps on changing the Kurds share of the pie.

It was already agreed on, the Kurds would get 16% of the Budget.

Then GOI changed it to 12%, then 14% & finally 15%.

You can't cut a deal then change the rules in the last minute of the last play in 4th quarter.

If I were the Kurds, I would do exactly the same.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...WHER'S CREEPY?  PM Barzani was to meet with OBiden, not Blinken or UST...

TNT via Tishwash:                 In Washington: Barzani Meets The “Godfather” Of Iraqi Banking Supervision.

ARTICLE:  The PM of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, met today, Friday (March 1, 2024), with the Under Secretary of the US Treasury for Terrorism & Financial Intelligence, Brian Nelson.

The media office of the PM of the Regional Government said in a statement, received by “Baghdad Today”, that “Barzani met with Nelson & the two sides exchanged views on strengthening bilateral relations.”

He added, "The meeting discussed ways to support the reforms implemented by the Kurdistan Regional Government within the framework of the 9th ministerial formation, especially with regard to reforming the financial system & the banking sector, in addition to discussing the (My Account) project & the digital transformation of public services."

• Upvote 1