Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Bill to Force a Gun Registry in California

4 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Seriously - AP is famous for bias, so is Reuters. NPR is just another leftist media. BBC sometimes gets is right but PBS is another one notorious for lying.  All of them pushed the Russia, Russia hoax and refused to publish the Hunter Biden laptop story. They also bent their stories on Biden's classified docs so far left that they never even mentioned that he had no authority to have "ANY" classified material in his possession. None of them have been honest in their Israel-Hamas reporting. The phony hospital bombing story for instance as well as taking the Hamas leadership's word for the number of deaths. There are tons more but you don't really care.

Top 4 Unbiased Independent World News Sources

1. Wall Street Journal

2. Reuters

3. The Associated Press

4. BBC

https://www.makeuseof.com/top-unbiased-news-sources/

And you don’t just have to take this source. There many many others that say the same thing. 
I will ask the same question to you that I did of CL, who didn’t answer by the way. Do you think the sources I posted are more reputable than OAN, NewsMax, Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I will ask the same question to you that I did of CL, who didn’t answer by the way. Do you think the sources I posted are more reputable than OAN, NewsMax, Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times.

Easy answer ---- NO! They have all been caught pushing leftist propaganda. Nick Sandman got millions of dollars for defamation from CNN and others.  None of them reported the Hunter laptop story - all of them pushed the Russia hoax. They have carried the water for Ukraine and Hamas and they have continually lied about everything Trump or MAGA including trying to tag conservatives as "White Supremacists". They have hyped the outrageous lawfare against Trump and cheered for every biased ruling against him. Several of them have refused to air his rally speeches but never fail to cover all of Biden's gaff filled rants.  CBS even fired Catherine Herridge and tried to steal her files - why? Because she was investigating the Biden corruption story and finding out things the left doesn't want you to know.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

33 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Top 4 Unbiased Independent World News Sources

1. Wall Street Journal

2. Reuters

3. The Associated Press

4. BBC

https://www.makeuseof.com/top-unbiased-news-sources/

And you don’t just have to take this source. There many many others that say the same thing. 

I don't believe any that names have been posted are very reputable....some have been around longer and are as bad  or worse, that the newer start ups....

Problem is the vastness of the left leaning mockingbird media that shapes a story that is heard dozens of times creating a false reality in peoples minds.

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Easy answer ---- NO! They have all been caught pushing leftist propaganda. Nick Sandman got millions of dollars for defamation from CNN and others.  None of them reported the Hunter laptop story - all of them pushed the Russia hoax. They have carried the water for Ukraine and Hamas and they have continually lied about everything Trump or MAGA including trying to tag conservatives as "White Supremacists". They have hyped the outrageous lawfare against Trump and cheered for every biased ruling against him. Several of them have refused to air his rally speeches but never fail to cover all of Biden's gaff filled rants.  CBS even fired Catherine Herridge and tried to steal her files - why? Because she was investigating the Biden corruption story and finding out things the left doesn't want you to know.

Thanks for answering. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2024 at 6:07 PM, nstoolman1 said:

I just want to know if Caddieman believes the original post that the California legislature does have a Bill that would force yearly registration and a fee to own a firearm in the state. 

And,

Do you think it is a good idea?

Back on the topic of the thread.

Caddieman, speaking of not answering a question. You have not answered mine. 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Do you think the sources I posted are more reputable than OAN, NewsMax, Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times.

No. Not at all.

Shouldn’t be a question since the answer is, obviously, “No. Not at all.”

It is painful to watch people in a state of intentional and perpetual incognizance.

One thing I came to realize of my own assessment is an extensive Psychological Warfare Operation was orchestrated on We The People of The United States Of America since the mid 1950s through the mid to late 1970s.

In my opinion, one reason for the Vietnam War was to engage Patriotic Young People of The United States of America in a non symmetric, reasonably objectiveless, and inconclusive conflict to separate Citizenship from Patriotism. Then kill Patriotism. And cheapen Citizenship along with destroying Social Cohesiveness.

I would have been one of the first drafted to serve in the Iranian War. If it came to that. Youth was so cheapened at the time that in the conflict, I feared diversely more perilous captive practices than the Vietnam War. I supported, and still do support, Vietnam War Veterans while I feared any Iranian War Return Veterans would receive the same and, potentially, much worse return “welcome” or, really, “non welcome”.

Understandably so, the Vietnam War Veterans would need to tend to their own first due the Social Atrocities performed against them making it the more difficult for the return Iranian War Veterans, if it were so, due to a significantly different enemy and engagement with even less acceptance from the general public.

All this to say Psychological Warfare has been, and is being, conducted on We The People of The United States Of America.

Just like in the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zeeland.

By their own respective governments.

Understanding this is a The Epoch Times article/video, I would say it is relevant and, at least, mostly correct on the Psychological Warfare being conducted.

Tiday.

And for a very long time now.

All this to say, @caddieman,

it is so painful to observe Your “cognition” fully embedded in Your “safe” “space” so proudly on display for all to see.

Make no mistake, I wish no harm on You, @caddieman, while I desire immensely You would “unjam” Yourself, stand up straight, then act in a manner for Your own well being and the well being of others.

I am, however, greatly pained by the mass hysteria, panic, and non sensical behaviors by people I would normally trust to be rational, level headed, and reasonable actors in spite of while above and beyond the COVID-19 and, especially, the COVID-19 whackcination campaign propagated to cause people to harm themselves with unhealthy practices and mRNA whackcinations to harm, maim, and kill people.

Acutely and Chronically.

The previous Psychological Warfare Programming was highly effective in activating the vast army of Saul Alinsky’s “useful” “idiot” Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

To the bane and chagrin of us all. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/fallout-with-robert-malone-are-you-being-manipulated-5573074?utm_source=Enews&utm_campaign=etv-2024-02-03&utm_medium=email&est=BG%2FL5OgqGVZyg%2FCBPAsL1n5gjPBMH5raXVEG4RkyuEfkouONUaSlaqu9JTjxWC4%3D

Sorry I forgot. Yeah I like the idea. Just like you have to register a car or register to vote. 

So you feel a constitutionally protected RIGHT should have to be registered and regulated?

How about the first? Should you have to register and pay for anything you have to say or print?

Neither of the two things you mention are protected under the Constitution. 

I don't have to vote or drive a car but I sure as hell will not give up my right to self defense of me or mine and I will not pay to play. 

• Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

So you feel a constitutionally protected RIGHT should have to be registered and regulated?

How about the first? Should you have to register and pay for anything you have to say or print?

Neither of the two things you mention are protected under the Constitution. 

I don't have to vote or drive a car but I sure as hell will not give up my right to self defense of me or mine and I will not pay to play. 

I just think it’s a good way to keep them out of the hands of say criminals, or the mentally unstable. I think it would be very nice to have criminals without guns. Just my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, caddieman said:

On this we agree 100%

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

All this to say, @caddieman,

it is so painful to observe Your “cognition” fully embedded in Your “safe” “space” so proudly on display for all to see.

Make no mistake, I wish no harm on You, @caddieman, while I desire immensely You would “unjam” Yourself, stand up straight, then act in a manner for Your own well being and the well being of others.

So, @caddieman, are You “unjamming” Yourself now???!!!

You will be so FREE and GLAD You did!!!

• Like 1

I just think it’s a good way to keep them out of the hands of say criminals, or the mentally unstable. I think it would be very nice to have criminals without guns. Just my opinion 

In my best southern voice:  "Bless Your Heart" you actually believe criminals will obey a law to register their guns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

In my best southern voice:  "Bless Your Heart" you actually believe criminals will obey a law to register their guns.

Well, OK, @TexasGranny, You admirably speak for me, too, here.

Thank You.

Below are the meanings of "bless your heart" from an Alabama born and raised southerner.

1. If someone has just lost a loved one, we say bless your heart to mean sympathy.

2. If a child falls down and skins their knee or someone tells you a sad story about a family member, we say bless your heart to mean we are sincerely sorry something bad happened.
3. If a southerner looks at you with a sardonic smile and says bless your heart, it usually means she thinks you're an idiot or your opinion is stupid.
4. If we look you straight in the face and say bless your heart and walk away or hang up, it generally means go screw yourself. This meaning also applies if bless your heart is used after an insult of some kind whether veiled or not.
5. Bless your heart can also be used to indicate surprise and happiness. For example, if someone tells you they won the lottery, we might say, "Bless your heart! That's fantastic!"
6. Another example is when we talk to each other about anything generally negative but not at all meant to be insulting. For example, "I know she spent all day in the kitchen and tried her very best, but bless her heart, what she served for the dinner party was just awful."

Hope this helps y'all!
Bless your heart has manymeanings when used by a southerner.
by A real southern belle July 11, 2022

Well, OK, I don’t want to speak for anybody but #3 seems most applicable HERE!!!
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, @TexasGranny, You admirably speak for me, too, here.

Thank You.

Below are the meanings of "bless your heart" from an Alabama born and raised southerner.

1. If someone has just lost a loved one, we say bless your heart to mean sympathy.

2. If a child falls down and skins their knee or someone tells you a sad story about a family member, we say bless your heart to mean we are sincerely sorry something bad happened.
3. If a southerner looks at you with a sardonic smile and says bless your heart, it usually means she thinks you're an idiot or your opinion is stupid.
4. If we look you straight in the face and say bless your heart and walk away or hang up, it generally means go screw yourself. This meaning also applies if bless your heart is used after an insult of some kind whether veiled or not.
5. Bless your heart can also be used to indicate surprise and happiness. For example, if someone tells you they won the lottery, we might say, "Bless your heart! That's fantastic!"
6. Another example is when we talk to each other about anything generally negative but not at all meant to be insulting. For example, "I know she spent all day in the kitchen and tried her very best, but bless her heart, what she served for the dinner party was just awful."

Hope this helps y'all!
Bless your heart has manymeanings when used by a southerner.
by A real southern belle July 11, 2022

Well, OK, I don’t want to speak for anybody but #3 seems most applicable HERE!!!

It’s ok. I was born and raised in the great state of Georgia (go Dawgs) I know exactly what TexasGranny is referring to. And I feel exactly the same way about her!😉

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

To answer your question, I'll stack the 4, OAN, Newsmax, Gateway Pundit & Epoch Times against the 4 you mentioned all day long, especially the Epoch Times.

I like Prager University but they would probably be a bit too conservative for you caddieman even though they are based in GA I believe!!

7 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

To answer your question, I'll stack the 4, OAN, Newsmax, Gateway Pundit & Epoch Times against the 4 you mentioned all day long, especially the Epoch Times.

I like Prager University but they would probably be a bit too conservative for you caddieman even though they are based in GA I believe!!

They’re out of California. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

The problem with your thinking caddieman, is if the Gov came and confiscated ALL our guns, the law abiding would be left defenseless because most gun owners believe in the rule of law, but criminals, you can bet they will get them. And at 73, I am not as strong, as agile or quick/fast as I was in my youth, so I am not about to surrender my safety or that of my family to a world becoming more and more violent by the minute, thanks to our STUPID immigration policies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

It’s ok. I was born and raised in the great state of Georgia (go Dawgs) I know exactly what TexasGranny is referring to. And I feel exactly the same way about her!😉

Are You stark raving mad STUPID, @caddieman???!!!

Just askin’.

Well we ALL know the answer to the question I posed here is “affirmative” without ANY doubt!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I would like to have been blessed with a body that can eat anything and not get diabetis or fat but that did not happen. Been blessed in many ways but not that. Enough of wishful thinking. Putting up No Gun Zone signs or passing laws that criminalize unlawful gun use isn't going to stop any criminal from doing harm. 

We already have laws that should stop mentally ill people from getting guns but people are going to be people. You can't legislate morality, tax a society into prosperity or stop people from committing crimes. You can punish the ones who do commit the crimes but there has to be a hefty price to deter others. 

We need to go back to the old west times of hanging horse(car) thieves, murderers and rapists. If we started giving the death penalty a workout I know it would deter a lot of people from doing some of these crimes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Are You stark raving mad STUPID, @caddieman???!!!

Just askin’.

Well we ALL know the answer to the question I posed here is “affirmative” without ANY doubt!!!

If you all know the answer without ANY doubt, then why pose the question? Is that in fact a form of STUPIDITY?

as you say.

Just askin

🤔

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1