Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions - 9:50 PM CDT - 2/16/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  I continue to get phenomenal news and am trying hard not to be excited in case this is not “it” yet.  But, if they are accurate, then things are very much underway and we will see the fruition of it in the next 4-5 days.  I hope it is accurate but I want you to stay calm and grounded right now. But things are coming together in a positive way...The news is over the top good…I’ve never heard it from this many sources before and I have not had this many people that I know in real life go quiet with NDA’s. This is unprecedented for me. I guess this is one reason that I am “calmly excited”:violin::drunk:

This is more of Mark's same old stuff - all hype, no substance...IMO..! RON

Frank26  What they are giving the banks we're calling them specimen sheets. The specimen sheets are of high quality...If I was the CBI I would be giving all my banks inside of Iraq specimen sheets of high quality - samples of the lower notes that I'm about to give to the citizens of Iraq...If I was the CBI I would not have these specimen sheets for the citizens... They'd be using them, the bank employees, to learn about the new lower notes and to learn about the security features...These HIGH quality sample sheets are only for the bank employees...

Pimpy  Everybody is getting hyped up about Jamie Dimon and JP Morgan being over there in Iraq...It's not that big of a deal. It isn't...

Sandy Ingram  Iraq is getting closer to a currency reset...Iraq's rail plans have investors worldwide watching carefully...The rail connection in Iraq from the Gulf to Europe will change Iraq's economy. This same method of increasing the GDP was recently used by Mexico when they built a connecting rail system...Mexico's exchange rate increased against the US dollar and now Americans are spending more money to live in Mexico...This is one of the major paths that can lead to a higher GDP and a higher value in the currency. The project is set to start in early 2025.

Fnu Lnu  You are in charge of how you wish to pay your taxes. They will either be a 988 tax regimen or a Capitol Gains regimen. It is your decision. There are positives and negatives to each and you must choose what works for you in your situation and how much currency you have to exchange. [NOTE: Always check with your check professional at the appropriate time.]

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2