Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions - 5:55 PM CDT - 2/12/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Samson  Article: South Korea confirms: The volume of trade exchange with Iraq is increasing as a result of security stability"

Clare  Article: "Saleh: Iraq is experiencing high price stability and the decline of parallel market noise "

Sandy Ingram  Article: "Iraq's central bank revokes Iran's Bank Melli operating license" This article tells us the US is serious about not allowing Iran to have access to US dollars. It also tells us Iraq is serious about aligning with the US Treasury Department to maintain access to over one hundred billion US dollar of its money in the Federal Reserve.

Pimpy ...You don't need to go to a Redemption Center...I bank out of Wells Fargo. I went in there, talked to my manager. He said this if the exchange rate is very large and you end up making a lot of profit off it, Banker: 'All you got to do is call, let me know when you come in or just walk in, wave to me so I see you and tell me that you're coming to exchange your currency. We will go ahead and run it through the machine to make sure it's not counterfeit...once we say it's all good we deposit it directly into your account.' ...They don't ask for a receipt.  They don't ask where you got it from. They don't ask you about any of that...

Militia Man  Iraq is moving towards going into a market economy...it's quite obvious...Tensions are the trade lines between Egypt and Jordan because of the Red Sea. There's been some chaos going on with different factions disrupting trade...Iraq's Development Road Project Article Quote: "Iraq supports an alternative to the international transport lines that deliver good from the East to the West." Everything's coinciding at this time with the major international transport companies coming into play...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: So far we are not seeing the lower notes but they talk to us about them every day.  They just talk to us about them and why we'll need them.  FRANK:  They are talking to you about the lower notes and coins because they are about to show them to you next week or the week after.  I believe your bank friend will show you something in the sense of pictures...Take as many pictures as you can.

yada  Question: So i'm hearing the lower notes still not out yet? how does this timing line up with what we want? does it happen before or after or the same time if rates are already up and waiting? yada: when the rate is released the lower denoms will have value and released afterwards. Almost simultaneously.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

ada  Question: So i'm hearing the lower notes still not out yet? how does this timing line up with what we want? does it happen before or after or the same time if rates are already up and waiting? yada: when the rate is released the lower denoms will have value and released afterwards. Almost simultaneously.

I believe the notes will be distributed simultaneously.  Obviously, there is no point to put them out prior to the rate change.  I would think all banks will be stocked, and ready to go.  Heck, they are probably already stocked just waiting.  Let's hope that is the plan for Iraq.  The people deserve that, at the very least.  The investors don't have to worry about the lower denom's as ours will be turned into the banks, and or (Redemption Center), for those that follow certain Pooroo's, and if you do follow them, make sure that you get that 1-800 number to Redeem your dinars.   :jester:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  Iraq is moving towards going into a market economy...it's quite obvious...Tensions are the trade lines between Egypt and Jordan because of the Red Sea. There's been some chaos going on with different factions disrupting trade...Iraq's Development Road Project Article Quote: "Iraq supports an alternative to the international transport lines that deliver good from the East to the West." Everything's coinciding at this time with the major international transport companies coming into play...

I don't trust one iota of what this guy says! A friend of mine just told me his real name and showed me his 'public' profile on facebook. He is NO 'Militia Man'! He is a surfer from LA, who now lives in Boise,Idaho. His real name is Brent Berry, for those who want to search for him on FB. He chose that militia man name to make himself sound more authentic.  He is a smart guy...you have to be to sham all the people he does with the dinar.  I'm surprised he hasn't used the 'Christian' approach with his scams. But I'm sure he will do that soon. My friend(who used to be on his patreon site) told me a lot of people are 'seeing the light' with this dude.

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Pimpy ...You don't need to go to a Redemption Center...I bank out of Wells Fargo. I went in there, talked to my manager. He said this if the exchange rate is very large and you end up making a lot of profit off it, Banker: 'All you got to do is call, let me know when you come in or just walk in, wave to me so I see you and tell me that you're coming to exchange your currency. We will go ahead and run it through the machine to make sure it's not counterfeit...once we say it's all good we deposit it directly into your account.' ...They don't ask for a receipt.  They don't ask where you got it from. They don't ask you about any of that...

Exactly.

No redemption centers.

No Special Projects rates.

No China Yellow Dragon rates.

No special Admiral Group rates.

We all exchange, we all get the same, updated, daily, published, ER.

The only thing changes are the handling fees or bank spreads to exchange.

Ask your bank, at first...what are your fees, then negotiate from there, or walk.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

On 2/12/2024 at 7:28 PM, hspotman said:

I don't trust one iota of what this guy says! A friend of mine just told me his real name and showed me his 'public' profile on facebook. He is NO 'Militia Man'! He is a surfer from LA, who now lives in Boise,Idaho. His real name is Brent Berry, for those who want to search for him on FB. He chose that militia man name to make himself sound more authentic.  He is a smart guy...you have to be to sham all the people he does with the dinar.  I'm surprised he hasn't used the 'Christian' approach with his scams. But I'm sure he will do that soon. My friend(who used to be on his patreon site) told me a lot of people are 'seeing the light' with this dude.

And now my friend tells me MM just had a call the other day with some Maria chick and her bank story. He said this same chick was spouting this exact same bank story years ago at Frank's site. Man I sure hope MM gets his just desserts! He is the only one making money off this thing. Some may say, 'Why should you care? Good for him that he knows how to make money off this."??? I can't feel that way when it is obvious that he is lying and scamming people with these fake stories and his pumping. So go ahead all you MM sheep and bash me or neg me, I don't care. The guy is a fraud!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1